Taochen

Families

-


 

 

Jongdae saw Tao for the first time when Kyungsoo dragged him, saying that his neighbor will have some martial arts practice at the basketball court since he's preparing for a competition and that he tried to concentrate on practicing alone in any spare time he could get.


Kyungsoo liked to watch Tao doing his routines, alone or with Tao's brothers, Jongin and Sehun. The taller boy who's the same age as Kyungsoo usually practice at home but he liked to do it at school too sometimes so he won't get bored and needed a more quiet place as his brothers could be loud many times.

Jongdae wondered why Kyungsoo had to brought him along as he prefered to went straight back to his house and watch his favorite series or show. The doe eyed male only smile while having his tight, hurting grip on his arm that Jongdae could only whined in protest.

Jongdae didn't regret it though as it's not a bad idea seeing a tall man with a nice body doing his routines, stretching his body here and there and how those muscle formed was something that he definitely won't miss. Kyungsoo even joked that he drolled as both his eyes and mouth were wide opened.

"Are you sure he is Jongin's brother?"

"Yep. Why, they don't look similar, huh?" Kyungsoo leaned on his seat, watching Tao made these beautiful movements. Tao never brought his stick but he imagined himself holding it that Kyungsoo could almost see it with his eyes.

"Yeah, but they both look hot."

Kyungsoo turned to Jongdae, lifting both his eyebrows. "Hot?"

Jongdae nodded, eyes not leaving Tao since the moment they came inside. It felt like Tao hypnotize him. "Don't lie to me, Kyungsoo. I know that sometimes you think Jongin's hot. Even if he's your best friend, don't tell me you never thought of having him as your boyfriend."

"But I'm not! I never thought of Jongin like that. He's my best friend, a family for me."

"Family as in your future husband?" Jongdae didn't have a chance to make a grin, biting his lips as Kyungsoo pinched his side, hard.

"Don't you say that in front of him, he'll feel upset about it." Kyungsoo grumbled.

Jongdae rolled his eyes, he's upset because you still can't see the obvious love on his eyes... he wanted to say.

"Anyway, does he have a girlfriend or boyfriend?"

"Tao? Nope. You interest?" Kyungsoo tilted his head, not expecting for Jongdae to ask the question.

"Maybe..." Jongdae leaned in closer to Kyungsoo, eyes still on the tall sweating man with delicious tanned skin. "Can you tell me what you know about him?"

Kyungsoo leaned in closer too, whispering on Jongdae's ear. "Your first image of him will shattered the moment you talk to him."

Jongdae finally saw Kyungsoo in the face, the delivish smile was there and Jongdae knitted his brows. "What do you mean by that?"

Kyungsoo leaned back, crossing his arms and pointed at Tao with his head. "Talk to him first and when you're sure you want to know more about him, I'll tell everything I know about Tao."

"Do I have to?"

Kyungsoo nodded, "I don't want to waste my time if you lost interest on him later after knowing that he..." he paused and waved his hand, "You'll find out later."


 





Jongdae bumped on Tao on purpose, just to say sorry as Kyungsoo didn't say specifically if they had to have a real conversation. He was surprised when he found out what Kyungsoo meant by breaking the first image.

Tao's voice wasn't deep like how he expected. On the contrary, it's quite soft and gentle and the smile he gave to him as he helped taking his books that he dropped were pretty. He's not as scary and hot as the first time Jongdae saw him and he definitely will go and search for Kyungsoo that day and ask every single details of Tao.

"Did you talk to him?" Kyungsoo had this skeptical look while Jongdae rolled his eyes.

"I did, yeah."

"What did you both talk about?"

Jongdae grinned, rounding Kyungsoo and stopped behind him to massage his shoulders which rose suspiciousness from the wide eyed boy. Jongdae gave his chesire smile that Kyungsoo couldn't see, "I said sorry for bumping to him while he said sorry for not looking."

Kyungsoo wanted to turn around but Jongdae prevent him, gripping hard on both of his shoulders while Kyungsoo let out a growl.

"It's fine, Kyung. I know now what you meant and I'm okay with it. I can't believe he turned out to be so kind and sweet. And his voice, although it's not deep like what I like, I like the way he sounds."

Kyungsoo peeked through his shoulder and found Jongdae smiled widely with pink tints on both his cheeks. "Jongdae...are you really..."

Jongdae nudged his head with Kyungsoo's, "Can you tell me now, please?" he whispered.

"Fine. What do you want to know about him?"

Jongdae hugged Kyungsoo from behind, laughing when Kyungsoo tried to pushed his hands away from him while he only tightened his arms in almost bone breaking hug. "Every single thing of him."

"Someone's eager, huh?" Kyungsoo smirked.

"I want him, Kyungsoo."


 





Jongdae stalked Tao and he wasn't embarrassed. He followed every move and news of the second son of Wu from Kyungsoo, Jongin, Sehun, even some of his connections who knew the tall boy he had crush on personally. He wasn't ready to make a move, no. He will surprised Tao by how much he knew the boy the next time and first (official) time they talk.

He was the one who got surprise when suddenly Tao came to him and said that he liked him and that he wanted him to be his boyfriend. He nodded dumbly and he almost fell down as his knees felt like a jelly seeing the pretty smile in front of him, on focus, towards him and not from the picture Kyungsoo sent to him.

"M-may I ask something?" Jongdae said lowly, making Tao leaned down to hear him more clearly.

"Yeah?"

"H-how do you know me?"

Tao blinked his cat like eyes before smiling sweetly, "I heard your voice and asked Kyungsoo about it."

"K-kyungsoo?"

"Yeah, your best friend, right?"

"When was that?" Jongdae took half step back, it's hard to breath when Tao's close to him.

"Couple of months ago?"

Jongdae parted his lips, the first time Kyungsoo dragged him to see Tao came to his mind. That was a month ago and Tao knew him even before that? That meant Jongdae's not the first one to like him and Kyungsoo...was it his plan to make him fall for Tao?

"Jongdae? Are you okay?"

"Yeah?" Jongdae looked up and met his eyes with Tao again. There were this dark circle under his eyes and Jongdae wanted to reach out his hand to touch it.

"Are you okay?" Tao frowned seeing Jongdae's unfocused eyes.

"Yes, I'm okay. Sorry, I just...your eyes..." Jongdae mumbled, shifting his eyes away from Tao. He squeaked when he felt a hand brushing his bang to touch his forehead. "T-t-tao!!"

"Huh. The temperature is normal."

"I said I'm fine!" Jongdae moved back, checking his bang and glared at the tall man feeling his cheeks warming up.

"Okay. So, uhm. Let's go home?" Tao smiled again, slowly inching closer to Jongdae and offered his hand, the closeness made Jongdae could see the same blush adorning the taller's cheeks.

Jongdae took Tao's hand and made a shy smile to the taller, "Y-yeah, let's go home."