Krisho

Families

Related (or continue?) of Chapter 16




Junmyeon's crying on Yifan's arms, the taller let out a deep sigh as his wife muffled his cry on his shirt.

"Babe, don't be like this..."

"It's my fault...I forgot...how, how could I forgot the damn protection!!" Junmyeon whined, burying his head back to his husband's chest.

"No, it's my fault too. I didn't remember about it, I was too eager, I'm sorry Junmyeon-ah..." Yifan rubbed the younger's back, swaying their bodies a little to calm his wife.

"What should I do? I mean...if we...if we continue, will it be okay? Can you handle it?"

"I'm the one who supposed to ask that to you." Yifan wiped Junmyeon's wet cheeks, looking down at his pretty wife while giving a calming smile. "You're the one who can and will take care of them. I'm going to leave you and go to work. Will you be okay?"

"I'm not sure...it's not like it's a mistake...is it? I mean...what should I tell the baby when he or she grow up? I accidentally made you? I...Yifan..." Junmyeon wailed again, hugging his husband back and Yifan felt his head starting to ache.

"It doesn't matter how, we will love the baby in the end, Junmyeon. We will take care of him or her and that's all that matter." Yifan wanted to say that he's actually shocked too, only in a good way. He's an only child and he always wanted a sibling, so he dreamed of having some kids on his own. He never really talked about it with Junmyeon, he knew the smaller love child but he didn't know about how much his wife can handle because having a child on his own was a different story with him being a volunteer at a nursery.

"I know, I know we will love the baby I'm just..." Junmyeon pulled himself, staring up at his husband and he finally see that Yifan didn't panic at all, unlike him. He bit his lips, Yifan looked too calm, the exact opposite of him and if he didn't know his husband, he would think that he tried to cover his real emotion and try to calm his wife first, but the happy glint was there. It's obvious that Yifan was glad, pleased even to hear the news.

"You're happy."

"What?" Yifan blinked his eyes.

"You want this. Don't tell you've been waiting for the time to tell me?" Junmyeon frowned, he took a step back, only slightly, as much as space he could get as Yifan had his arms around his torso. "You want a big family. Right, Yifan?"

Yifan parted his lips, how to answer that question? Junmyeon's eyes were unreadable at the moment and he didn't know what kind of reaction he will get. "I...think so?" he his lips.

"Yifan."

The taller man sighed, nodding his head in defeat. "I do, yes I want a big family. I'm sorry I didn't tell you this, I'm not really sure how to say it. I don't want to rush you, we have Minseok already..."

Junmyeon moved both of his hands to cupped his husband's face, "Don't say that, don't say that you're sorry. You should have told me about it. I'm actually afraid that you will be angry or that you don't want this..."

"Of course I want this...it's the fruits of our love, babe."

Junmyeon groaned, shaking his head before pinching Yifan's cheeks. "Stop being cheesy!!"

Yifan grinned, feeling relief that Junmyeon wasn't angry at him anymore.

"But how much is big for you? Just how many kids do you want, you better tell me right now. I have to prepare myself." Junmyeon looked serious, waiting for Yifan's answer who looked nervous.

"Three?" he whispered.

Junmyeon took a deep intake, nodding his head. "Three? Okay, three...three are..." the smaller man suddenly felt his heart beat racing, he gripped Yifan's shirt, imagining three kids surrounding him and he winched.

Yifan noticed the look of worries from his wife, "Junmyeon? Junmyeon, look at me." Junmyeon looked up, his eyes opened wide and he bit his lips hard. "Don't think about it right now, okay? That's what I want, not you. We can talk about it later. Just focus on our new baby, hm?" he pecked Junmyeon on the lips as the latter nodded.

"Okay...I can do this...we can do this. You have to help me, Yifan. You have to be ready whenever I call you, I don't care if you're in a meeting, If I want you here, you have to comeback as soon as possible."

Yifan smiled, kissing his wife's lips for a minute. "Anything for you, babe."

Junmyeon pulled Yifan's nape, kissing him again and was enjoying it when a crying voice came.

"Minseok." Yifan whispered on Junmyeon's lips. "I'll get him here." he pulled away as Junmyeon whispered a thank you.

Junmyeon sat on their bed, waiting for Yifan to take Minseok as his hand went to his stomach. A smile broke on his lips, "We'll be okay, baby. Eomma and Appa will take care of you..." he rubbed his stomach until Yifan came back to their room, Minseok on his arms who already stopped crying and opened his hands as soon as he saw his mother.

Yifan brought their son to Junmyeon, taking a seat beside him and watch as Minseok snuggled to his mother. They will have another one on his arms very soon and Yifan couldn't wait for the day to come, seeing another baby wanting for his and Junmyeon's attention beside Minseok.

"Minseok-ah...you'll have a brother or sister soon..."