Xiulay

Families

College student Minseok


 


Minseok frowned staring at the empty dance class where his brothers were supposed to be. They asked him if he could pick them up but where were they? He didn't see anyone in front of the building from his car so he called Tao.

There's no answer. He couldn't reach neither Sehun nor Jongin too. Minseok sighed, climbing down the car and went to the building just to make sure, maybe they're still inside? He kept calling Tao while going inside the room and saw someone there.

"Excuse me?"

The man who was bending down turned his head to him before straigtened his back, smiling at Minseok.

The oldest Wu gulped, his eyes watching the delight in front of him. Despite the simple wifebeater and sweatpants, the man looked attractive and was that a dimple?

"Can I help you?" the man smiled.

"Uhhh...do you see Tao, Sehun, or maybe Jongin?"

"They already went back about an hour ago if I remember correctly."

"Really?" Minseok's phone rang and he saw Tao's calling, "Yah! Where are you? I've been calling for you—oh? Tsk...you should've told me then, Tao..." he ran a hand through his hair, foot tapping angrily and about to shout before remembering that he was not alone. He smiled a little towards the man and hummed to Tao's apologize and explanation.

"Okay, I'll just get back now. Does eomma need something—no, not you. I don't care if you're out of sweets and no, Sehun. I won't buy bubble tea for you too, I know you already bought one! Ughh...yeah, see you at home." Minseok groaned as he put his phone back to his pocket after Tao hung up.

"Seems like you found them?" said the man.

"Yeah...they should be going back with me but well, seems like they went back with their friends."

"You must be Minseok? I'm Yixing, their teacher." the man, Yixing, introduce himself and offered a hand which Minseok shook.

"Nice to meet you. I hope my brothers didn't give you hard times..."

Yixing shook his head, smiling and showing his dimple again that made Minseok felt something inside. "No, they didn't. They're a good students in fact, remembering the steps quite fast among others."

Minseok chuckled, "Good to hear that..."

"We applied for a competition, have they told you? It's in two months." Yixing took a towel from his bag, wiping his sweat, eyes staring into Minseok's.

"They haven't..." Minseok felt distracted, eyes following Yixing's hand before he blinked his eyes, trying to focus on the conversation instead of the one who's talking. "I, uh...I'll go back now then. Do you...need a lift?"

"Me?" Yixing tilted his head.

"If you want I can bring you back to your place." Minseok didn't know why he said that and where the idea came from, but he knew he wanted to talk more to his brothers' teacher.

Yixing hummed as he thought about the offer. "Is it okay if you wait for around 15 minutes? I need to clean myself first..." he bit his lips.

"Oh, it's okay. I'll wait here then."

Yixing beamed, "Thank you, Minseok. I'll be quick!!" the man took clothes and towel from his bag and ran out of the room, leaving the oldest Wu alone. 

"How come I never heard about him before...?" Minseok's eyes was still on the door Yixing closed seconds before.