Xiulay

Families

Yixing meet Wu Family


 

 

Minseok pushed Yixing inside his house, telling the older to go greet his family while he took off his shoes. Yixing wanted to wait for him but he ushered the older boy, saying that his mother had been waiting. The dance teacher put his hands inside his pocket, gesturing Minseok to go first with his head making the slight shorter man rolled his eyes, linking his arm with Yixing's and dragged him to the living room where his family was.

"Lay hyung!!" Jongin shouted excitedly, waving both of his hands in the air with Tao and Sehun beside him.

"Hey!!" Yixing waved back, wanting to talk more with Minseok's brothers but his boyfriend pulled him away.

"Later, need to bring you to eomma first."

"Ah, okay." Yixing grinned to his students while being dragged again to the kitchen.

"Eomma, Yixing hyung's here." Minseok and Yixing went inside the kitchen finding Junmyeon, Yifan, and Kyungsoo were there.

Junmyeon turned to his eldest son and smiled kindly, "Yixing, it's nice to have you here. You finally have a time, hm?"

Yixing confusedly smile, "I always have time to—"

"Yeah, he's finally not busy with his job, he took night classes lately so, yeah." Minseok cutted his boyfriend, signaling him to sit across his father.

"Mr. Wu, nice to see you again." Yixing bowed before he sat on the chair, Minseok walking to see what his mother and Kyungsoo's cooking.

"So do I. How are you, I heard you're still searching for an office job. How about working for me?" Yifan put on his friendly face, not wanting to scared or intimidated Yixing as Junmyeon told him earlier. They had met couple of times before and Yifan always had a liking towards the dance teacher, he looked kind and he's kind, the dimple was really sweet and it made him wanted to smile everytime he saw the younger.

"For you?"

"Yeah, my company. Minseok hasn't told you about my offer?" Yifan took a glance at Minseok who's talking-more like whispering-to his wife and Kyungsoo.

"No, he hasn't mention anything about it..." Yixing followed Yifan's eyes to his boyfriend.

"Well, you can send me your CV and I'll take a look on it. It should be easy to get you in, but I want you to work as hard as others who get in through test and stuff."

"I will try my best! I promised Minseok that I'll do anything to buy us a place so I will work hard for it!"

Yifan gaped at Yixing's word, did he say buying a place? And was there an us on his sentence too? "M-minseok, come here for a while..."

Minseok turned to his father who looked paler than usual, "Yeah?" he shared a look with his boyfriend who had this smiley face.

"Yixing said he wants to have a job so he can buy a place, for both of you? Did I hear it right?"

"What?"

"What?" Junmyeon who heard Yifan had his body facing his eldest son's boyfriend, even Kyungsoo who didn't want to take part and try not to pry turned his head to see Yixing's clueless face.

Yifan ran a hand over his face, trying to calm himself after the shock Yixing gave to him and looked at Minseok who's glaring at his boyfriend. "Seems like you didn't rely my message to him and you didn't tell us about your and Yixing's decision about moving out?"

Minseok parted his lips, eyebrows frowning in worries and wanted to say something, anything to make the sudden tension in the room disappear. All pairs of eyes were on him and his palms started to sweat. "I just..."

"Yixing, Minseok, why don't you both wait on the living room with others?" Junmyeon walked to his husband, putting a hand on the taller's shoulder as Minseok got the clue, taking Yixing out from the kitchen.

"Honey, calm yourself." Junmyeon whispered to his husband whose breathing was hard, he could only hear it when he got closer.

Kyungsoo resumed cooking and focused on it, thinking of other thing to distract himself from Jongin's parents talking to each other.

"I'm fine..." Yifan exhaled, taking Junmyeon's hand and held it. "I'm just shock, I'm okay. He's a grown up already, I'm totally fine." Yifan tried to laugh but it sounded bitter and Junmyeon took a pity on him. He didn't want to blame the younger man but he forgot that Yixing had that personality of being straightforward, saying what's on his mind without thinking of what other's reaction will be.

"Are you taking back your offer now?"

Yifan slowly shook his head, eyes staring up to his wife who gave him a proud smile.

"You're the best father ever." Junmyeon complimented as he gave Yifan a peck on the lips.





"What were you thinking!!" Instead of bringing Yixing to the living room like his mother told him, Minseok brought the older to the bathroom, pushing his boyfriend as the taller's back hit the wall.

"I wasn't thinking...?" Yixing answered with a low voice, the glare Minseok gave to him was no joke. He'll explode in any second, he was sure.

"Why did you say that?! It wasn't suppose to be like this, I already planned it when to say this why did you...ughhh!!" Minseok suddenly squated down, trying to supress his anger as Yixing looked at his boyfriend almost curled into a ball.

"I'm sorry, Minseok-ah. But to be fair, you didn't tell me your plan so it's not my fault entirely."

"I should've known that it won't happen like the way I wanted..." Minseok mumbled to himself.

Yixing sighed, dropping down his shoulder as he stared to the ceiling. "Why you didn't tell me about the offer?" he clenched his hands into a fists, a little bit disappointed and angry at Minseok for not telling him his father's message.

Minseok held his head up, "Offer?"

"The job offer from your father?"

Minseok bit his lips, standing up and copied his boyfriend's position but he stared down to the floor.

"I don't want to hurt your pride..."

"What pride?"

"You know, I think you want to work hard to get it by yourself. I thougt that if I told you about it you'll be angry, thinking that you're incapable or something..."

Yixing blinked his eyes, cheeks full of contained laugh before he let it go and confused Minseok who turned to him.

"Why are you laughing?"

Yixing pressed his stomach with his hand, trying to muffle his own laugh as he shook his head. "What pride are you talking about in here? I don't care how, I just need a job desperately. I can do illegal things if I want you know, but I don't want anything bad happen to us later. I don't care if I have to beg and kneel in front of your father...and you never told me your father has his own company."

Minseok didn't know what to feel. Angry that Yixing really didn't have a pride? Relief that he didn't think of him differently like how many people glued themselves to Minseok after knowing how rich his father was? Or to be happy that Yixing always think of their safety above all the decisions he took?

"You really will do that? You might have to kneel in front appa for breaking the news..."

"If I need to, I will." Yixing gave his dimple smile to his boyfriend who grinned at him.

"No, I'm just kidding. I'm sure appa will understand, he just need a day or two to get through the shock. But seriously, next time you talk to my father, be extra caref—nah, it's my fault. Should have watch you earlier than talking to eomma."

Yixing carressed Minseok's head and patted it, "I will still apologize to your parents though."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome, baozi..." Yixing leaned in to peck Minseok. His boyfriend had the familiar pink tint spread on his cheeks and pushed him slightly by the chest.

"We should get out."

"Yeah, don't want them to think that we sneaked out to make out or something..."

"Yahhh!!" Minseok yelled as he's about to open the door. "Don't say that. Please, be careful of what you're saying just for tonight..." he pleaded his boyfriend who only smiled.

"Won't do it again. Now, let's go..." Yixing pushed the door open and let Minseok go out first, he waited for around three minutes before going out and went to the living room.

"Lay hyung, come here! Let's watch with us!!" Sehun called Yixing as the later walked to them, taking a seat beside Minseok and asked what they're watching.

"One more thing," Minseok remembered and whispered to Yixing, "No touching for tonight. I don't want to make things worse, so hold yourself, okay?" he smiled too sweetly before moving his body and sat beside Sehun, to the farthest from Yixing who pouted in regret.

"Couple more hours to go..." he whispered to himself.

"What is it?" Jongin who sat beside him tilted his head, wondering if Yixing talked to him or not.

"Uh? Nothing, Jongin-ah." he put his smile on again and Jongin only smiled with a frown.

"By the way, good luck with appa. I hope he won't be hard at you, I heard them talking about you before you both came."

Yixing had this weird smile on his face that made Jongin frowned once again, "You okay, hyung? Don't tell me you already made a mistake just now..."

"What mistake?" Tao who overheard joined, pushing Jongin to the sofa so he could see his dance teacher. Tao's voice was quite loud that Sehun felt like knowing too, turning his head and faced Yixing while Minseok huffed, Yixing just made another mistake by taking his brother's attentions who had high curiosity.

"Uhm...I told your parents about our plan to move out?"

"WHAT!?"

Minseok wanted to sob as his brothers started throwing questions to flustered his boyfriend who tried his best to answer each of them. "This is exactly why I told them you're busy..."