Park Family (61)

Families

-


 

 

Jongin was talking with Kyungsoo, discussing of the movie they will watch later tonight when suddenly Baekhyun came to them.

"Soo. Please bring this to your father. He had to prepare for the trial tomorrow."

Kyungsoo frowned as he stood up and took the map from his mother's hand. "Can't he just read it at home later?"

"He will stay at the office. Needs to do more research, he said."

Kyungsoo sighed, "Okay."

"You want me to go with you, hyung?" asked Jongin from the couch.

"No, stay. It wasn't that far." smiled Kyungsoo as he walked to the front door. "We will go as soon as I go back, okay, Jongin?"

Jongin gave a thumb up as Kyungsoo smiled to him and his mother before he put on his shoes and went out.

"Kim Jongin." Baekhyun called, his eyes still on the door.

"Yes, uncle?"

Baekhyun turned to him, expression serious as he folded his arms. "We need to talk."

"Err...okay?" Jongin tilted his head to the side, watching as the smaller man sat beside him.

"Tell me your plan with my son."

The tanned man blinked his eyes, "We are going to watch movie tonight?"

Baekhyun rolled his eyes, "Not that, Jongin. Your plan with my son as in life, your plan of when to marry him and stuffs!"

Jongin widened his eyes, leaning back a little with a hand over his chest. "M-marry...?"

"Why, you don't have any plan to do that?"

"I... " the younger flushed, eyes moving down to his lap as he brought a pillow to hug on his chest. The sight was adorable that Baekhyun almost reached out to pat the boy's head. "I do want to... But we haven't, I haven't think about it that far... We are still young after all and I don't want to scare him by bringing the topic."

"But you do have something in your mind already, right?" pushed Baekhyun.

"Uhmmm... Maybe... Five years from now? I need to get a job first..."

"We can pay for the wedding and you can pay us back later."

Jongin looked up, "Wouldn't that be weird?"

"No, it's not. I will be happy if he's happy."

"Will Kyungsoo hyung be happy if we..." Jongin paused, eyes staring down again as he fidget a bit. "I don't know, uncle..."

"Jongin..."

"I don't want to have a child that fast."

Baekhyun raised his eyebrows, "What are you talking about? It's marriage not having a kid--"

"I'm afraid I can't control myself, uncle." Jongin stared at Baekhyun in the eyes. "I like him a lot, I waited for years and I know when we got married I will... And that it will add the chances of him to get a kid soon, that's why I tried to stop myself whenever we go to volunteer at the orphanage. I always made up excuse so I can't go with him as seeing hyung with kids is making me mad. I can imagine little Kyungsoo running around and I..."

Baekhyun stared at Jongin, couldn't believe that Jongin was actually think much about it. He suddenly remember that Jongin had many siblings, "Jongin-ah, how many kids do you want?"

Jongin scratched his head, "At least one son and one daughter? I can't decide on a girl version of hyung or a boy one. I want one who looks like me too though, or maybe one who looks similar to both of us..."

Baekhyun suddenly had an image of it on his mind and another picture of Kyungsoo trying to give a birth that it made his breath hitched.

"Uncle? Are you you okay?"

Baekhyun suddenly grabbed Jongin's hand, shocking the younger who stared at their hands. "Jongin, please no. I'm not sure Soo can handle it. Four is too much, he's not as strong as your mother."

Jongin blinked his eyes, "Uhm, that was only my thoughts, I don't know what his opinion about it..."

"Of course he will say yes! He listens to you and he loves to take care of people, he will want to have a big family like you! And baby Kyungsoo... I miss my cute baby..." Baekhyun sniffed.

"Uncle..."

"Jongin-ah, you will take care of Soo, right? You have to make him happy, he takes care of you since you two are little, you remember that?"

Jongin smiled, tightening the hold of Baekhyun's hand. "I know. I have been watching for him all this time. It's my time to care of him now."

Baekhyun jutted his lower lip, "I'm not ready for him to get married though...marriage is hard, thank God I only have one kid."

"Doesn't Kyungsoo hyung asked for sibling?" asked Jongin as he absentmindedly started to massage his boyfriend's mother's hand.

Baekhyun sighed, "Once as far I remember. It's a good thing you live close by and have many brothers, I'm kind of afraid he will get lonely."

"I see..."

The mother stared at Jongin, how he gently pressed his thumb to his hand, releasing some tense nerves he has. "Did you do this often, to Kyungsoo?"

"What is?" Jongin glanced up.

"Massage."

"Oh." the taller smiled, "I usually do it to Eomma. He had many works and we took turns to massage him. I tried to hyung before but he said he's sensitive and laughed when I did it."

Baekhyun hummed, suddenly feeling sleepy as the touch reminded him to his husband's. "What movie you're going to watch?"

"Action movie. Hyung has been waiting for it to come to the theater." Jongin paused his movement, "Uncle Chan didn't come back tonight, right? Do you want to come with us?"

"No, thank you. I don't want to disturb both of you."

"But you're at home alone."

"I'm okay."







Kyungsoo smiled brightly, he linked his left arm to his mother while his right hand was holding his boyfriend's hand.

"This is so weird..." Baekhyun sighed.

"Why? It's fun, appa. What do you want to eat? Jongin will buy it for us."

Jongin pouted to Kyungsoo but smiled when Baekhyun watched him. "What do you want to eat, uncle?"

"I will eat whatever Kyungsoo wants." Baekhyun smiled.

Jongin grinned, "Great. What do you want to eat hyung?"

"How about..."







Baekhyun watched Jongin and Kyungsoo fussed over what snack they should buy while watching the movie. He smiled, chuckling to himself as Jongin nodded, admitted defeat and Kyungsoo grinned, kissing his boyfriend's cheek as he told his order. Jongin walked over to Baekhyun's side with a pout on his lips.

"You always lose from him, huh?"

"Too cute to say no..." Jongin sighed.

"Be careful as not to always giving in to everything he wants. I'm glad you listen to him though, you're going to be a good husband."

Jongin blushed at the compliment, "Please don't mention it when he's near us." he said with low voice.

"Why? I want to see how his reaction is."

"Whose reaction?" Kyungsoo saw both his mother and Jongin looked at him. "Here you go, appa." he gave Baekhyun his nachos and drink.

"Soo?"

"Hmm? Jongin, how many minutes left?"

"Ten, hyung."

"How many kids do you plan to have?"

Kyungsoo who just started sipping on his drink choked on himself. Jongin quickly went to his side, rubbing his back as the smaller continue coughing. "Appa!"

Baekhyun bit his lips, "Seriously, how many?"

"I don't know, why are you suddenly asking about this?" Kyungsoo coughed once again, let out a deep sigh before inhaling.

"I have to prepare you, of course. About the hormones and how to take care of baby, have to tell your father to give Jongin tips too."

Kyungsoo's cheeks became red as he squinted his eyes, "Appa, I have to finish my school and find a job first."

"I'm fine if you borrow the money from us, Soo." Baekhyun smiled.

Kyungsoo groaned, shaking his head before he pulled his boyfriend and left his mother behind. "Seems like asking him to come with us wasn't a good idea..."

Baekhyun smiled, following his son and Jongin who watched at him with apologetic eyes.

"At least it won't happen soon..." he said to himself, walking a little bit faster to caught up with his son.