Kaisoo

Families

-


 

 

Jongin shouted out loud to his brothers who kept knocking on his door. "I said I'm not eating!!" he said for the third time, "Leave me alone!!"

"Jongin-ah, eomma's worry..." Tao knocked once.

"Hyung, come on, you don't want him to be angry, don't you?"

"I don't care, I'm no going out!!" Jongin replied with loud voice before he buried himself on his blanket like before. "I'm not going out until he's coming..." he mumbled.




Jongin didn't know what's wrong. Kyungsoo was his boyfriend now and the date went well, everything went well, actually. They were still on the shy stage but he didn't understand why Kyungsoo pulled himself whenever he got near. He was touchy before and shouldn't Kyungsoo get used to it if he did just a little bit more as his boyfriend? Kyungsoo avoided any touch and it hurted Jongin. Being the older boyfriend should made him relieved but why did he felt miserable more than when he's still the smaller's best friend?




Jongin woke up by a knock on his door and he whined. The knocks kept coming that he couldn't ignore it and went back to sleep so he climbed down his bed and went to the door, opening it harshly and shouted, "I said leave me alone!!"

Kyungsoo was staring at Jongin with his fist on the air. Their eyes met and Jongin took a step back, biting his lips as he turned to go back on his bed, leaving the door open for his boyfriend to come in. The smaller came inside, closing the door and squinted his eyes at the dark room.

"At least turn on the light, won't you..." he searched blindly for the switch and clicked it, closing his eyes for a moment at the sudden light. He opened his eyes and looked at the bundle on bed. "Jongin?" he walked and took a sit on the bed, the younger didn't make any move and he patted the bundle. "Hey, aren't you hungry? Want me to make you something?"

There's no answer after a minute and Kyungsoo slapped the bundle hard. He didn't know what he's slapping but he heard an ouch coming from the boy. Jongin pulled the blanket down enough to show his face, "I don't want to eat."

"Really? Even your favorite fried chicken?" Kyungsoo raised his hand and Jongin eyes went to the familiar plastic bag with a box of his favorite chicken brand inside.

Jongin gulped, shaking his head lightly although his hands were itching to reach it. "No..."

"Seriously, eat first and then talk to me what happen!!" Kyungsoo shoved the bag to his boyfriend's chest, glaring at him and gesturing with his eyes for Jongin to eat it.

After Jongin finished the box, eating one chicken by himself and drank a bottle of water that Kyungsoo brought, he leaned himself to the pillows with full stomach and a small smile.

"Unbelievable..." Kyungsoo said. "Don't you sleep on me, I'll kick you out for real if you do that."

Jongin nodded, patting the spot beside him and Kyungsoo shook his head.

"No cuddling. We're going to have a serious talk."

Jongin glared, "Cuddle with me and we won't have a serious talk."

Kyungsoo sighed, running a hand on his face and his lips. "Jongin-ah..."

"Why won't you let me touch you?" Jongin reached out to touch Kyungsoo's hand and the smaller yanked his own hand away. He took a deep inhale when Kyungsoo whispered a sorry. "That's what happened, hyung. You won't let me touch you and I'm Kyungsoo deprived."

Kyungsoo bit his lips, whispering something but Jongin didn't catch it.

"What?"

"It's weird..." Kyungsoo said after clearing his throat.

"I don't understand." Jongin crossed his arms, leaning back to his pillows.

"It's like we did it in reverse. People usually confessed first before they slowly get used by the touches but we..."

"But that's just how it is, though? We are not like normal couple, more like the type who turned from best friend to lover, right? So I think it's okay. What make you think like that, hyung?"

"I don't know, Jongin-ah. It's like a reflex, my body does it without my permission." he looked guilty towards the younger.

"Isn't that mean we just have to practice? Like going from the start all over again, if that's what you want?"

Kyungsoo shook his head, "But you're patient enough already for me, you sacrifice many years waiting until I realized while I did nothing. I want to be the one doing something this time."

Jongin hummed, staring up to the ceiling and smiled a little. At least it's not like Kyungsoo hate it, it's not like he didn't like him, maybe he was just confuse at the sudden change?

"Jongin-ah, are you mad at me?"

The younger shook his head, "No, hyung. I'm just wondering why your body does it...can you try...coming here?"

Kyungsoo nodded and moved to sit beside his boyfriend, staring at the taller with his wide eyes.

"Is it okay if I..." Jongin moved his hand, carefully taking Kyungsoo's hand and held it. He smiled when the older didn't pulled his hand like earlier. "This will do for now." he grinned, happy that he could feel the familiar warmth from the smaller's hand.

"I'm sorry, if only I know what happen with my body..." Kyungsoo pouted, lifting his free hand and stared at it.

"It's okay, hyung. I'm glad you come, that's all I need for now. Well, and this hand of course." Jongin kissed the pale hand and Kyungsoo immediately yanked his hand only for the taller to prevent it by holding it tight. "Sorry..."

Kyungsoo exhaled. He didn't know he held his breath for a moment. He forced a smile, staring at Jongin's crescent and pretty smile that he loved. He was glad that Jongin's not moping again but he still felt something inside and it's weird. He raised his hand and put in on Jongin's cheek, confusing the younger.

"Hyung?"

"It's weird..." Kyungsoo frowned. "It's actually fine if I'm the one who touch you..." he unconcsioucly moved his thumb to rub Jongin's cheek, the younger leaning to his touch.

"Don't think too much about it."

"But it feels weird inside, Jongin..." Kyungsoo parted his lips, an idea came to his mind. He leaned in and pecked Jongin's lips, blinking his eyes, testing the reaction coming from his body. There's nothing.

Jongin covered his mouth and Kyungsoo focused on the younger instead of his body, he scoff with a smile when Jongin blushed, eyes glaring at him.

"Don't do that..."

Kyungsoo lifted his chin, challenging the younger. "Why not, you're my boyfriend, aren't you?"

"Yeah, but..." Jongin leaned in, wanting to feel those lips again but stopped midway, afraid the older will pulled himself. Kyungsoo took the clue and closing the gap, pressing his lips a little bit more than before.

"But?"

"I'm afraid I can't be patient if you do that..."

Kyungsoo laughed, pressing more kisses to Jongin lips, his boyfriend closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling with a small smile.

"I'm fine by that."