Park Family (59)

Families

4 years old & 20 years old Kyungsoo




Chanyeol bounced his son on his arms, he shushed at the boy who was crying hard, his tiny hands were clenching hard at his shirt. The father looked left and right, telling his boy that his mother will come back very soon.

Kyungsoo cried hard for less than five minutes until he's too tired, ending up sniffling and hiccuping, eyes puffy as both his eyebrows and mouth faced downwards.

Baekhyun came back with ice cream on both hands and raised eyebrows as he walked to his husband and son. "What happened?"

Chanyeol looked helpless, shaking his head and he was about to cry too that Baekhyun widened his eyes. "H-hey! Don't do that, don't make him cry again! Soo-yah, appa bought you your chocolate ice cream..." he coaxed.

Kyungsoo stared at his mother for a while before one of his hand tried to reach out for it and Baekhyun smiled in relief, bringing the ice cream closer to let his son eat it while he held it, afraid Kyungsoo will drop it.

Baekhyun held the ice cream to both Chanyeol and Kyungsoo, sighing as both were focused on the ice cream and although Chanyeol was the father, he looked like a child for the moment in Baekhyun's eyes.

The family took a seat on the bench at the park, Kyungsoo was on his mother's lap, a smile already formed on his lips.

Baekhyun poked Kyungsoo's nose, making he boy giggled and replied with the same action. "Will Soo tell appa what made him cry?"

"Afraid appa leave..." answered Kyungsoo.

"Why? Appa told you appa will buy you ice cream..."

Kyungsoo pouted, turning to his father with pleading eyes and Chanyeol sighed.

"I joked a little with him and I think he misunderstood..." Chanyeol grinned awkwardly, unconsciously leaning back when Baekhyun squinted his eyes.

"What joke?"

"We saw a crying boy earlier getting scold by his mother and I told Kyung if he doesn't listen to you, you will leave him..."

Baekhyun gasped, hugging Kyungsoo tight to his chest. "Soo, you heard your daddy, right? He's only joking! Of course appa won't leave you, you're my adorable lovely son that I carried for nine months. Why will I do that? You're my treasure baby, appa and daddy can't live without you..." he mother peppered Kyungsoo's head with lot of kisses.

Chanyeol leaned in and kisses Kyungsoo on the cheek, "I'm sorry, baby. You do have to listen to your appa but he won't leave you if you don't. He will only get angry for a while, maybe he won't buy you ice cream if that happen."

Baekhyun pinched his husband on the side and Chanyeol whined, "He might pinch you, Kyung, so don't do that, it hurts..." the husband pinched Kyungsoo's chubby cheek lightly and the boy giggled, making both parents smiled hearing the happy tone.







Chanyeol crossed his arms, watching his son playing with Wu kids on the park. Yifan had to go to Jeju again but he went alone this time so he and Baekhyun companied Junmyeon--who actually could handle four energetic boys just fine--when he asked them.

"Kyungsoo is such a big boy now...can you see that he take care of Jongin and Sehun, Baek?"

Baekhyun who was eating the leftover snack from the kids turned to his husband along with Junmyeon.

"He only do that when he's outside. He's still a baby when we're alone." Baekhyun scoffed.

Both Chanyeol and Junmyeon raised their eyebrows, "Really?" the husband asked.

"Kyungsoo looks dependable, though?"

Baekhyun shrugged, "He still clings to me sometimes. Whining and sulking when he didn't get what he wanted."

"Well, I think that's normal?" Chanyeol put his hand inside the chip bags and took some to eat it.

"But his change is so drastic I can't believe it the first time I see it. He's like a nice hyung when there are younger kids but act like a baby at home."

Junmyeon chuckled, moving his eyes to Kyungsoo. "He's the only son after all. All my kids are clingy too, except for Minseok. He only did it when he's sick and he rarely got sick so it's more like me who missed him being clingy."

"It's not like it's a problem for me, I like babying him, especially this man over here..." Baekhyun smiled to Junmyeon as he leaned to his husband for a moment.

"You're such a cute parents, I wonder how you too met." Junmyeon bit his lips, rarely seeing Kyungsoo parents show their affection especially when he knew Baekhyun didn't like to do it in public.

"I will tell you as we make dinner later." Baekhyun winked to Junmyeon who gave him a thumb up.



 






Kyungsoo was hugging Jongin sideway as they watched a movie together. The smaller didn't really care what they watch, nodding when Jongin asked him if he wanted to watch whatever it was the younger was holding earlier. He was in the mood to cuddle and he rubbed his face to Jongin's chest. The younger was wearing a long sleeve shirt, his favorite one with grey color that he loved to wear to sleep as his scent was marked on it.

"Hyung, are you watching?"

"No..." Kyungsoo mumbled.

"Are you okay?"

"Mh-hm. Why wouldn't I be?"

Jongin hummed, "You're more clingy than usual. I'm not going anywhere you know? You hug me so tight..."

"I'm naturally clingy, Jongin-ah. Just like you..."

"Really? I didn't know..." the taller rubbed his boyfriend's back, making Kyungsoo smiled happily.

"Cause you have been the one who cling to me that I didn't have a chance to do it. Now that we are a couple be prepared that I will do this randomly wherever we are."

"Even outside?"

Kyungsoo looked up to see Jongin's staring at him. "I'm not sure..."

"Why?" Jongin moved his hand to play with the smaller hair, loving the smooth strand before he massage the scalp, producing a satisfied hum from his boyfriend.

"I'm not comfortable."

The taller man chuckled, "So I'm the only one who can see you like this?"

"You, your brothers and my best friends if they see it." Kyungsoo confirmed.

Jongin scrunched his nose and Kyungsoo tilted his head, knowing that his answer upset the younger. "I only do it to you though? It was to my parents usually."

"Well...okay." Kyungsoo got a peck on his cheek before his boyfriend continue watching with his hand on the smaller head.

Kyungsoo smiled, snuggling more to his boyfriend as he closed his eyes, ready to go to sleep on his boyfriend's embrace.






"You think Kyungsoo is clingy to Jongin?" Chanyeol was working on his laptop when he suddenly asked the question, making his wife turned his head from the show he was watching.

"What?"

"You know, since he's usually clingy when there's no one around?" The taller put off his glasses, closing his eyes before rubbing his tired eyes.

Baekhyun shrugged, "I don't think so? I heard Kyungsoo always says how clingy Jongin is and we too saw it many times."

Chanyeol opened one eye, his lips were pouting a little before he sighed. "Guess you're right. Our little baby will only be clingy to us, don't you think?"

Baekhyun smiled to his husband before continued watching the TV again.





The mother fell asleep for a moment and his husband woke him up, telling him to check on the lamps outside in case his son forgot to turn it off. Baekhyun grunted as he climbed down the bed, walking out of the room and closed the door slowly. He almost reached the kitchen when he heard voices coming from it that he quickly pressed himself to the wall. He tilted his head, wondering what made him hide like he's afraid he will get caught by his son.

"Come on, Jongin-ah...I heard from Dae that the food there are delicious. The desert is the one I want to try, though. Tao said he never ate cream that smooth and sweet and they have different menu for each week. Can we please go there tomorrow...?"

Baekhyun raised his eyesbrows hearing Kyungsoo's familiar whiny tone. He used to do that to get toy or snack that he wanted but it's been years since the last time he heard it.

"But I can't tomorrow, hyung. Eomma need me to accompany him to buy gift for appa's birthday." Jongin answered.

"But you have three more siblings! He can do it without you, right?" Kyungsoo tried again.

Baekhyun was curious and couldn't help himself that he peeked inside the kitchen. He almost gasped seeing Kyungsoo was pouting, his eyes moved down to see his son's hand clutching on his boyfriend's shirt as he looked up at Jongin with puppy eyes.

"I promised already, hyung. You know I will go with you if I can choose, right?"

Kyungsoo stared at his boyfriend for a moment before he nodded. Jongin grinned and kissed his boyfriend on the lips in attempt to erase the irresistible pout.

"I promise you we will go next week. Why don't you come along with us tomorrow?" Jongin patted his boyfriend's cheek lightly.

"Can I?"

"Of course you can! I'm sure eomma will love it if you come. Appa will be happy if he knew you took part in choosing the gift, you know he thinks of you as his own son."

Kyungsoo finally showed his signature heart shaped smile to his boyfriend. "Okay, Jongin-ah."

Jongin ruffled Kyungsoo's hair before bringing him closer and hugged him.

Baekhyun pulled himself as he bit his lips. He slowly walked back to his room, finding his husband was waiting for him with his sleepy eyes and wrapped his arm on his waist as soon as he went inside the blanket.

"Chan?"

"Hmm?"

"Kyungsoo whined like he used to do when he was a little to Jongin..." he whispered.

"Really? It's good then..."

"He should do that only to us..."

Chanyeol smiled, kissing his wife's head and snuggled closer. "Don't be upset. He will still come back to us whenever they have a fight."

"But still..."

"Princess is jealous of his future son-in-law, huh?" Chanyeol chuckled.

"Yahhh! Who said I will allow him to marry Soo?"

"I know you will in the end. Poor Jongin just has to passed all the tests you will give to him."

Baekhyun groaned, pressing his face to his husband chest. "I hate that boy." he mumbled.

"And I love him for making our son the happiest boy in the world."

Baekhyun smacked his husband's side, making the taller laugh with his deep voice, hugging his wife who whined asking for Chanyeol to let him go.

"You're so cute being jealous like that. I'm so gonna tell Jongin to do it more in front of you to see you like this."

"Yah, Park Chanyeol!!"

Baekhyun ended up being showered with kisses from his husband and he couldn't do anything except receiving and replying it with the same gesture which made Chanyeol grinned so widely.