Hunhan

Families

-


 

 

Sehun opened the front door, running to the stairs and went to his room before he closed his door room with a loud bang. Minseok, Tao, and Junmyeon were sitting on the sofa watching a reality show when the youngest Wu did that. They stared at the stairs for seconds.

"What happened to him?" Tao frowned.

"He hasn't close the door." Minseok tsked. He stood up and took only one step, stopping to see Luhan coming inside their house and close the door. Their eyes met and Luhan bowed.

"Good evening, everyone." the doe eyed man grinned awkwardly.

Junmyeon parted his lips, understanding why his youngest son acted like earlier and smile, crinkling his eyes. "Luhan, how are you? It's been a while..."

Luhan walked to the family members as Minseok sat back on his spot on the left side of his mother. Luhan took a sit beside Tao on the carpet, smiling at the younger who smiled back in reply.

"It's been only a week..." Luhan smiled. A pout came second after, "I want to go out with Sehun but he said he's tired."

"Is that why he ran to his room? To avoid you?" Minseok laughed, remember seeing Sehun's frustrated face when he ran.

"Yeah..."

"Just hang out here, hyung. He's studying for entrance exam and he's feeling stress lately." Tao patted Luhan's shoulder. "You can talk to him after he took his rest?" he offered.

"I...yeah, I think it's okay. What are you guys watching?" Luhan tried to smile and saw the TV screen.





Sehun groaned seeing Luhan smiling at him from his seat on the dining table. The younger pursed his lips, taking a sit beside Minseok which made a cute pout formed on his boyfriend's lips.

"Why are you sitting here?" Minseok frowned at his youngest brother who acted like he wasn't there, instead asking their mother when the food's ready.

Sehun didn't say anything on dinner while the others were talking, only nodded or shook his head when someone tried to make him join the conversation. He pretended not to see Luhan who kept glancing at him for many times and ignored the guilt he felt inside.

"I'm done. I'll go back to my room." Sehun stood up, walking to his mother and kissed his cheek.

"Sehun-ah..." Junmyeon whispered to the younger, his eyes send a warning to the youngest who huffed. He faced Luhan and asked if he's done. Luhan nodded before Sehun pulled him up and brought him out of the kitchen to his room.

"Se-sehun-ah?" Luhan felt slightly afraid as the younger didn't say anything but still treat him gently, pushing him down to sit on his own bed after he closed his door room.

"I'm really tired, hyung. You can tell me whatever you want to say so I can go to sleep." Sehun leaned to his door, hands inside his pocket and stared at Luhan who obviously feeling nervous at the way he gulped.

"It's not that I need to talk with you..." Luhan could hear his heart, beating louder than usual and he had to pause so he didn't stutter, "I just need to be with you. I heard about it, why don't you share it to me that you're feeling burdened with all the exam preparation?"

"I don't want to talk about it with you because I don't want to be reminded of it. I can't concentrate on you because of the exam, that's why I didn't want to go out. I want my mind to be focus only at you when I'm with you." Sehun took his steps slowly, getting closer to Luhan who's processing his words.

"I'm sorry..." Luhan stared up to Sehun, only a feet away as he bit his lips. He should have think about what the younger's thinking, but he focus on what he's feeling more. "I don't think about what's on your mind, I should have put myself in your place. I'm the type who shares my thoughts easily, not like you."

"No, it's okay, don't be sorry, hyung. I should tell you about it too, I promised myself that I'll start to change about that." Sehun smiled a little. He's feeling really tired and wanted to go to bed so badly but he couldn't tell Luhan that he

"Why you don't you stay for the night, hyung?"

"W-what?"

"Do you have class tomorrow? You can borrow my clothes, or Jongin or whoever you want. I missed you, a lot. But I can't hold my eyes anymore..." Sehun sighed. He climbed his bed and lied on it, Luhan turned his body and stared at him in confusion. "Sleep here." the younger smiled sleepily.

"But Sehun..."

"You can think about it while I go to sleep...I hope you'll be here in the morning, though..." Sehun closed his eyes.

Luhan parted his lips, wanting to say that he has to go home but seeing Sehun sleeping figure made him close his lips back. A light snore came from the younger a minute after and he sighed, running a hand on his face while having an internal battle.

"Okay." Luhan whispered to himself. He crawled carefully, trying not to make many movements as he lied beside Sehun, facing him. Luhan cupped Sehun's face with one hand and a small smile formed on his lips.

"Good night, Sehunnie."