Baekyeol (60)

Families

-


 

 

Baekhyun gulped hard. He bit his lips, eyes focusing on the shining little diamonds on the ring inside the velvet box in front of him. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"Baekhyun, I—"

"Chanyeol. I told you I'm not ready, why are you suddenly do this. I don't have any plan to married someone and have a family, this is definitely not in my mind. You promised you won't take it to the next level! You broke your promise, Chanyeol!"

Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun with sad eyes, he had both hands clenched under the table. He took a deep breath, not wanting to let emotion took over his mind. "Baekhyun, you broke your promise too. You said that you won't like me and won't let me be your boyfriend, but you did. There's a time when people broke their promises and you know it. I'm not pushing you or anything, Baek. I only want to show you how serious I am. Time means nothing to me. I will wait for you, I'm always patient to get whatever I want and I believe I will make you mine even if it take years. I dream of you every single night, Baekhyun. I can imagine you as my wife and I believe you will be a wonderful mother to our kids."

Baekhyun had his eyes on the table, he didn't want to see Chanyeol's face. He knew those pair of eyes could see through him, he was afraid. He wasn't sure what to react or say, this was too sudden. They only became a couple for half a year and Chanyeol wanted to marry him now?

"I know this is different. This is serious and I know you have your doubt, but I want you to properly think of this, of what you really want. I will wait, Baekhyun. You can tell me to stop, you can tell me to wait, I will do whatever you want. If you don't want to see me again I will gladly leave you, but only if that is what you want. I only want the best for you and I know I can give you that. You gave me your trust and I will never ever take it for granted."

Baekhyun gripped on his knee tightly, his head was facing down as he wanted to hide the tears that were falling down his cheek. He never asked for this, he thought he didn't deserve to be loved as he believes he won't have a family. He never hoped to have someone who could understand him but Chanyeol, the tall man just came our of nowhere and he was all that Baekhyun needed.

The smaller male did give his heart to Chanyeol and for more than six months, before they became a couple Chanyeol already thought of him as his beloved and Baekhyun had a chance to know how to be loved. He was afraid but he wanted it, he needed someone beside him, to love him, cherish him, help him whenever he needed one and especially believe in him.

His parents believed him too but the way they acted made Baekhyun felt like he was betrayed, making him lose his hope on them.

But Chanyeol...

"Chanyeol..." Baekhyun whispered to himself.

Chanyeol had been watching for the smaller man. He knew Baekhyun was crying, he wanted so badly to hold him on his chest but he didn't want Baekhyun to push him away.

"Baekhyun, please don't cry. I will stop if you want, just don't hurt yourself like this..." Chanyeol said with small voice.

Baekhyun's breath hitched. He couldn't imagine his live without Chanyeol, not after those days where the tall man always made sure he laughed at least once a day. He said Baekhyun looked like he hates his life and thar he loved to see him smile. A genuine smile that Baekhyun almost forgot to make before the tall man came. Baekhyun could even laugh out loud when Chanyeol said funny jokes or when he said a bad one, trying too hard that Baekhyun took pity of him.

Chanyeol took his heart already, he had to take responsibility. Even if Baekhyun's scared, he knew he can trust the tall man. He showed him enough already and it will be too cruel of him to made Chanyeol wait for him.

"No..." Baekhyun lifted his head after he wiped his tears. He sniffed as he watch Chanyeol froze on his spot.

Chanyeol parted his lips, he tried to smile but he gave a hurtful one that Baekhyun widen his eyes.

"Chanyeol."

"If that's your answer, then I will go." Chanyeol felt like he can't breath, like someone was choking him and he had to go because his boyfriend just rejected his proposal.

"Don't!!" Baekhyun stood up from his seat and went to Chanyeol's side. "That's not what I meant. No, I do want to see your face, every single day. No, I don't want you to wait for me again and No, I don't want you to stop." Baekhyun cupped Chanyeol's face, the latter's eyes were teary and Baekhyun felt a tear came out of his eye again. "Please keep loving me. I don't know what to do without you, you took my heart and you said you will always be there for me."

Baekhyun closed his eyes for a second before slowly fluttered it open and smiled at his boyfriend. "I want you. I...I want to have a family with you. If it's you maybe...maybe I can do it."

Chanyeol turned his body to Baekhyun and pulled him close, his face was pressing into the smaller shirt and he cried there, hands circling around slim waist that he loved to hold.

"I love you, Park Chanyeol."

The only thought that Baekhyun had inside his mind was Chanyeol, Chanyeol, and Chanyeol. He wrapped his hand on Chanyeol's shoulders, burying his face on the taller's hair as he chanted the words he never said before.

Baekhyun promised himself that he will say I love you to his future husband once a day. That's the simplest thing that he could do yet means a lot to Chanyeol.





The smaller man thought he will regret it when he said yes to this tall man who was so persistent following him everywhere and kept repeating the same question if he wanted to became his boyfriend.

The small man who lost hope thought he won't love someone but the tall man with his wide grin and loud laugh made him change his thought.

The man who was now a mother never imagined he will have his own family with a little boy who was currently sleeping on his arms.

"Park Kyungsoo..." he whispered.

The baby snuggled to his mother chest, hearing to the lullaby of steady beat coming from his mother's heart.

"I love you so much, baby. Let's be a happy family in the future, okay?"