Wu Family

Families

Sehun & Minseok


 

 

Minseok smiled to Sehun who's on his mother's lap, currently they're sitting on their parent's bed.

"Sehunnie..." Minseok cupped the youngest's face, kissing the chubby cheeks as Sehun whined a little.

"Hyung...no..." Sehun pushed Minseok with his tiny hands, pouting and looking more cute that Minseok giggled, staring up at Junmyeon who's smiling at both of them.

"Don't make him angry, Minseok." Junmyeon reminded.

"Ne, eomma. I just want to tell Sehun how I love him. Right, Sehunnie? You know hyung loves you, right?" Minseok pinched the pale cheeks causing Sehun to whined louder, putting his hand to Minseok's cheeks and mimicking his older brother with less strength. "Aigoo...cutie Sehun..."

 




Minseok just came back from the bathroom, walking to their garden and found his youngest brother crying hard. He stared for a second before rushing to the boy, hushing him and asking what happened.

"Sehun? Where are your brothers? Why are you crying? Is it hurt somewhere?" Minseok brought Sehun to his arms, patting his back and thinking if he should call for their mother.

"Sehunnie fell...Sehun's knee is hurt..."

Minseok pulled away, staring down at Sehun's crying face as he checked on the younger's knee, finding that he scrapped his knee and there's a blood on it. Minseok went horror, cupping Sehun's face to look at him. "Let's go inside, eomma will heal it. Can you walk?"

Sehun nodded and Minseok helped him to stand up. The youngest took only one step before he almost fell again, leaning his body to Minseok and let out a cry. Minseok told Sehun to hop on his back and the younger did so. They went inside and Minseok brought them straight to the kitchen to find their mother. Minseok told Junmyeon what happened to the youngest Wu and the mother expertly cleaned the wound before putting a band aid on it and gave a glass of ice cream to Sehun as he tried his best not to cry although couple drops of tear had fell.

Tao and Jongin who didn't find Sehun on the backyard went to search for him and when they found him with their mother, along with Minseok, they both went pale.

"D-did Sehun..." Tao gulped, fright and guilt were on his eyes while Jongin held on his hand.

Jongin saw band aid on Sehun's knee, "Eomma, is Sehun okay...?"

Junmyeon sighed, staring at Sehun who silently eat his ice cream before shifting his eyes to Tao and Jongin. "You can see that he's fine." he smiled.

"We're sorry...we thought it'll be okay to leave him. Minseok hyung will be there soon so..." Tao's eyes were glossy and Jongin who's clenching on Tao's shirt already had tear fell from his eyes.

"No, no, no. Don't cry...it's not your fault, it's not anyone's fault, it's just an accident and Sehunnie's okay now." Junmyeon went to his sons, Jongin ran to his mother and Tao followed soon, crying on Junmyeon's arms who's sighing, telling his boys that it's okay.

Minseok smiled sadly, eyes staring at his mother calmeing down his brothers before he gazed at Sehun who's staring at him. Minseok went to Sehun and sat beside him, asking if he's okay. Sehun nodded, leaning to his brother and hugged him. "Thank you, hyung."

"It's my job to take care of you. But you have to be careful of yourself next time, okay?" Minseok felt Sehun nodded and tightened the hug for a second before he let go and patted Sehun's cheek.





Sehun had been clinging to Minseok when he didn't do it with either Junmyeon or Yifan. He whined when he didn't get a spot beside Minseok who sometimes already had Jongin and Tao on each side and Tao quickly moved himself aside, patting his previous spot to Sehun who smiled in instant.

Minseok didn't mind it at first but as day changed he felt uncomfortable and thought that it wasn't good for Sehun to keep doing it.

"Sehun-ah?"

"Ne, hyung?"

Tao and Jongin were playing on the carpet while Minseok sat on the couch and Sehun, not wanting to be away from his oldest brother just for a second decided to sit beside Minseok.

"Why aren't you playing with them?" Minseok gestured to the carpet.

"Why aren't you?" Sehun asked back and Minseok pressed his lips tight.

"I'm kind of tired. But you can play with them, Sehunnie. I'll watch for you if anything happen? You want to play, right?"

Sehun was hesitant, staring at Minseok's eyes and saw the encouraging smile his brother gave to him before he finally nodded and went to Tao and Jongin. Minseok let out a sigh and smile to himself, feeling more relax when he could watch all of his brothers playing together.





Sehun started to play with Jongin and Tao again, Minseok will join when he felt bored to watch his brothers while reading a book. The oldest was happy that Sehun almost didn't care if he's there or not as his attention were on his other brothers. Only sometimes Sehun checked if Minseok's there or not and he didn't look for the oldest when he's not there like he used to be.

Unfortunately for Minseok, Sehun clinged back to him when Kyungsoo became their friend with Jongin bringing the wide eyed boy. Sehun said he's scared of Kyungsoo's eyes and he always hid behind Minseok, he's the only available one because Tao and Jongin clinged to Kyungsoo.

There's a time the oldest wanted to play with Kyungsoo which was surprising as Minseok never really interested to interact with people since he got a handfull of brothers to take care of. He couldn't be selfish and left Sehun though. He needed to find a way for Sehun to not be afraid of Kyungsoo, but how?





It seemed like Minseok didn't have to think of it as Kyungsoo himself was the one who tried to get closer to his youngest brother. He bought him bubble tea and ain't that adorable? Minseok wanted to squish the boy just like how Tao liked to do where Jongin will protest that it'll harm Kyungsoo where in fact it won't.

Minseok tried to help by telling Sehun that Kyungsoo's not scary, that he's a nice person and that the youngest will only feel like he got another hyung. He knew how hard it is for Sehun to open himself and he won't take a distance between him and Kyungsoo just for Sehun. The youngest had to deal with it although it hurted Minseok inside seeing Sehun stared at him like he betrayed him from their mother's arms.





"C-can I join?"

Minseok turned his face hearing Sehun's small voice. The youngest had his hand clutching at the hem of his own shirt and the other boys including Kyungsoo stopped their chat, all pairs of eyes on the youngest Wu who felt nervous. Minseok smiled, taking Sehun's hand and tilted his head, "Why don't you ask Kyungsoo?"

Sehun felt Minseok tightened his grip on his hand in support and he nodded, gulping as he faced the wide eyed boy that had this expectation and small smile on his lips. "Can I, Kyungsoo hyung?"

Kyungsoo's smiled went wider that he showed his heart shaped smile and opened his arms, "Let's play together, Sehunnie."

 





"You know, If I knew...If I knew, I won't waste that many months to make Sehun like me! Why you didn't tell me, Minseok hyung?" Kyungsoo whined, leaning his back to a sturdy chest belongs to Jongin as the younger had an arm on his waist to pulled him closer.

"Get over it, Kyungsoo. He clings to you in the end..." Minseok sipped on his drink, leaning his head to his youngest brother with a lazy smirk on his lips, mocking the way Jongin's too possessive on Kyungsoo, again. Jongin only glared at Minseok before he kissed Kyungsoo's head who didn't feel bother at all.

"I still don't get what's so good with this brat anyway...if I knew he'll grow into someone like this..." Tao gestured his hand to Sehun who scowled, "I won't waste my time for him, Kyungsoo."

"Me too." Minseok snickered as he got a slap on his arm from Sehun.

"Hyung! How can you say that, you're my favorite!" Sehun pouted to Minseok who cackled and nudged the younger on his waist with his elbow.

Tao wiped a fake tear and shook his head, "We know he's your favorite, you don't have to say it, that's so mean of you, Sehunnie."

"I'm glad Minseok hyung's his favorite though, I don't have to take care of a younger brother." Jongin said, taking a glass of drink Kyungsoo offered to him.

"Cause I'm the one who take care of you, Jongin!!" Tao rolled his eyes, pinching the said boy who sat beside him.

"Hey!!"

"I don't trust any of you to take care of me anyway, Minseok hyung's the only one I trust." Sehun snuggled to Minseok who hummed in agreement.

Kyungsoo scrunched his nose, "Don't let Luhan hear that or you'll suffer for the rest of your life."

Sehun paled at the mention of Luhan, a bitter smile on his lips while the other laughed seeing the youngest expression. "I know."

Minseok grinned and patted Sehun's head, "Don't worry, I'll protect you."