Wu Family

Families

14 years old Sehun, 16 years old Tao, 18 years old Minseok


 

 

"Minseokkie hyung..." Sehun knocked on Minseok's opened door, walking inside without the older's permission who's sitting on his study table. He plopped down on the bed, waiting for his brother to finish whatever he's doing.

"What is it, Sehunnie?"

"Hyung, do you like boy or girl?"

Minseok stopped copying the answer for his homework from his history book, frowning as he turned to Sehun who had his no expression face. "What?"

Sehun gulped, eyes moving down to his lap as he moved his right leg absentmindedly, "I can't ask that?"

Minseok held his breath for a second seeing the way Sehun looked smaller because he's scared of him.

"It's not that you can't, I'm just surprised." Minseok smiled in confusion, he never imagined his brothers will ask the question, especially the youngest of all. "Are you sure you're ready for the answer?"

Sehun peeked up at his brother, holding his gaze for a second and seeing the gentle smile from Minseok he lifted his head fully. "Yes."

"I like both."

Sehun parted his lips, nodding dumbly as he tried to digest it for a moment before tilting his head, "Does eomma know?"

"Yeah, appa too. I told them when I realize it and I too, asked if it's okay with them." Minseok shrugged, leaning comfortably on his swivel chair, opening his legs widely and stretched a little. "Do you think it's weird?"

"I don't know...maybe I'm okay with it? I mean, looking at our parents it's kind of natural for us to understand your preference, don't you think, hyung?"

"It's a possibility." Minseok felt relief inside, knowing that another family member of his understand and didn't judge him like other. "How about you? Did you come here just to ask about me?"

Sehun laughed nervously, "No...I want to tell you that I might like boys...I mean, I think girls are pretty but that's it and I just want to talk about it with someone, you know..."

"You don't talk with Jongin and Tao? Jongin likes Kyungsoo, right?"

"Yeah...but I like to make fun of him so I don't want him to get revenge..." Sehun scowled, already imagining Jongin lauging on his face. "I'm about to talk to Tao but he's not here today, so..."

"I'm your last option!!" Minseok gasped dramatically making Sehun squinted his eyes at the reaction. "I'm kidding. You can come to me whenever you want."

"I will, hyung. Thank you." Sehun smiled and Minseok grinned, liking it everytime Sehun smiled at him. "So...can you tell me a story about you, hyung?"

Minseok's happy smile vanished in second as he turned his head away from Sehun, "No."

"What? Why..." Sehun whined, taking a pillow and hugged it while pouting to his brother.

"I told you one of my secrets already. I don't want to share another one..." Minseok whispered.

"Why? Is it bad for someone as young as me?" Sehun tried again.

"Yes, it is. I'm not proud of it either, so I don't want you to imagine me doing something you would never imagine me to." Minseok slouched down, head above his crossed arms on the table and pouting at Sehun.

Sehun pursed his lips, "Okay. I won't force you then."

They had a silence for a while before Minseok lifted his head. "Kyungsoo came to me after he found out his own preference."

"What?"

Minseok grinned, "I wonder if he already realized his feeling..."

"Who?"

Minseok and Sehun turned their heads to the door, seeing Tao smiling down at them. "Wants bubble tea?" he raised both of his hands holding bubble tea each.

Sehun opened his arms and Tao went to sat beside him, bouncing on the bed as he handed him a bubble tea. He gave one to Minseok who replied with a thanks.

"What were you talking about?"

"Kyungsoo." Minseok paused to sipped on his drink. "I guessed he realized his feeling to Jongin but I'm not sure...you know he's kind of slow in that department."

"Jongin's the one who's too fast!! Remembering it again, he's jealous of us when we're near Kyungsoo when we're little kids!!" Tao shook his head, couldn't believe how fast Jongin grow in love department compared to all of them.

Sehun drank his bubble tea until the half of it was empty before he let go of the straw from his mouth, "How long do you think Jongin hyung has to wait for Kyungsoo hyung?"

Minseok and Tao sighed at the same time, losing hope in just thinking of how long already.

"I'll give up if it's me..." Tao said.

"I'll tell him as soon as possible so I can decide if I have to wait or stop liking him." Minseok stood up from his seat and moved to lie down to the bed, on the other side of Sehun and Tao. He burried his head and smiling, feeling the familiar comfort his lovely bed gave to him. "Kyungsoo's lucky, though. Having someone as loyal as Jongin..." he murmured, closing his eyes.

"You mean we're not loyal, hyung?" Tao pouted, brushing his brother's head affectionately.

"I don't know. You both are never in a relationship before..." Minseok opened his eyes just enough to saw his brothers. "By the way, Tao...?"

"Yes, hyung?"

"I'm a bi."

Tao blinked his eyes, pausing his hand and leaned closer to Minseok. "Bi?"

"He likes both girls and boys, Tao." Sehun added.

"You do? Woahhh...that's cool!!" Tao turned to Sehun with an amused expression but frowned seeing the youngest's straight face. "Or not...?"

Sehun's lips curled upward, shaking his head as he put a hand to Minseok's back, patting it once. "See, hyung? We're okay with it."

"Yeah...that's why I love both of you so much...and Jongin too..." Minseok mumbled, feeling sleepy and ready to go to the dreamland. "Please tell Jongin about it too, Sehun..."

"I will tell him, hyung." Sehun rubbed Minseok's back while Tao kept brushing Minseok's hair until the oldest fell asleep with a small smile on his lips.

Tao pulled his hand back, sighing as he propped his head with his palm on his knee. "Why's he suddenly confessing to us?"

"Cause it's the perfect time. I have something to say to you too. You'll be the first to know if you didn't went out, hyung." Sehun grinned.

"What is it?"

"I like boys." Sehun his lips, leaning back with both arms propping his body. "Not a surprise, right?" he didn't know why he felt the same nervous like he did half an hour ago.

"Huh." Tao straightened his body, "Does Jongin know this?"

Sehun raised his brows, not understanding why Tao's asking about their other sibling instead of focusing on what Sehun just told him. "Not for now..."

Tao pumped a fist up, "I'm not the least to now!!" he whispered excitedly, almost dancing on his place but remembering that his youngest brother was sleeping stopped him to do it. "Today's like the confession day, huh? I like Kyungsoo's friend, Kim Jongdae. I'm thinking of how to say that I like him...I'm not sure if he's into boys too..." Tao rubbed his chin while Sehun gapped.

"Eomma will be excited to hear about this."

"Yup! But don't mention Jongdae to him, please?" Tao shifted his body so he's lying down beside Minseok who's snoring lightly.

Sehun's thankful that Minseok had a queen size bed as he followed Tao, lying his body between his older brothers while Tao scrunched his nose, telling Sehun to be careful of his movement. The youngest only narrowed his eyes and smiled when he succeded, crinkled his eyes to Tao who closed his eyes.

"Why you don't want eomma to know?"

"I just don't want to jinx it? I mean, I want to tell him only if we ended up together." Tao said with low voice.

"I don't understand, hyung."

Tao smiled, opening one eye and patted Sehun's head. "I don't expect you to understand, I want you to do a little favor for me."

Sehun wanted to know why but it seems like Tao won't explain and he's sure he won't understand it even if Tao did explain so he just agreed to helped the tanner boy.

Tao had closed his eyes, ready to follow Minseok to the dreamland but he heard Sehun whispering to him, "I'll make fun of you whenever eomma's not arround though. I'd love to see the blush on your cheeks, hyung."

Tao kicked Sehun's leg with his own, the younger whimpered, bitting his lips so he didn't let out a voice that he's sure will woken up Minseok.

"Brat."