Hunhan

Families

A/N: It came weird imo but idk...hope you enjoy it "^^a


Continue of previous chapter


 

 

Luhan hugged Jongin so tightly that the younger boy squeaked, eyes grew wide as he tried to push the man away from him.

“What the, Luhan hyung, what happen to you? Hyung, help meeee!!” he whined.

Kyungsoo only raised his eyebrows, blinking his eyes to see what Luhan will do next.

“Thank you so much, Jongin. I love you!!”

Kyungsoo squinted his eyes at Luhan sudden weird behavior. “Luhan, did someone drug you or something?”

Luhan finally let go of Jongin and went to Kyungsoo, hugging him as tight as he did to Jongin. “I love you too…”

“Luhan…”

Luhan pulled away just a little, he whispered on Kyungsoo’s ear, “I made Sehun jealous.”

Jongin who was watching his boyfriend tried not to become angry, reminding himself that Luhan already had a boyfriend despite the familiar feeling bubbling inside.

“Really? How? I mean, can he really be jealous?"

Luhan gave a wide grin that it looked stupid in Kyungsoo's opinion, he patted the light brown haired man lightly on the cheek, "Yah, answer me."

"Uncle Junmyeon helped me!" he whispered with happiness.


 





Luhan felt nervous, his feet had been tapping continously for minutes already as he waited for Sehun. Junmyeon was sitting beside him, watching the TV and gave Luhan time to prepare himself.

The sound of gate being opened came to them and Luhan flinched.

"Calm down, Luhan. Act natural, think of him as Sehun, hm?" Junmyeon gave a reassuring smile to Luhan who nodded.

Luhan told himself not to ran to his boyfriend as soon as he saw him. The front door opened and Wu sons came one by one. Sehun was the last and Luhan had his eyes on him. He bit his lips, taking inaudible sighs as he slowly shifted his eyes to Jongin.

Tao, Jongin, and Sehun walked to the living room, greeting Luhan and their mother.

"Eomma, we're hungry..." Tao rubbed his stomach with a pout.

"I made food already." Junmyeon smiled, telling his sons to change their clothes before going to eat.

Jongin flopped down beside his mother, stretching his body a little, "Luhan hyung, where's Kyungsoo hyung?"

Luhan focused his eyes to Jongin, "He's working on his assignments. He will come here later, he said." he smiled.

"I see..."

Luhan took a quick glance at Sehun who's talking with Tao before he stared at Jongin again, "Say, Jongin? How's today practice?"

Jongin looked tired but his eyes lightened hearing the question, suddenly straightening his back to face Luhan and Junmyeon. "It was great!! New choreo today, Lay hyung was soooo cool!! We managed to learn half of it, I can't wait to learn the rest and made video practice before we post it on our website."

"Website?"

"Yeah, the owner suggested that we should made a website to attract more students. We post the teacher's profiles there and some of our practice videos."

"I see..."

Jongin nodded and started showing some of the new choregraphy he learnt with his upper body, Luhan tried to focus on him although he could see from the corner of his eyes Sehun was watching for him that it made him nervous.

"What are you waiting for, change your clothes." Junmyeon patted Sehun and Tao's thighs, ushering them to go as well as Jongin who pouted being cut in the middle of telling his story.

After the three boys went upstairs Luhan inhaled and he didn't realize he held his breath. Junmyeon pursed his lips, rubbing Luhan's back who smiled. "I'm sorry."

Junmyeon shook his head, "You did well, just do more of it. And try to relax, you looked kind of stiff earlier."

"Okay, uncle."





Luhan was itchy. He wanted to sit beside his boyfriend but he choose to sit beside Jongin who had Kyungsoo on his other side while they're eating. Luhan felt nervous so he didn't look up or joined any conversation that Jongin and Kyungsoo noticed him.

"Hyung, you're okay?"

"Uh?" Luhan turned to Jongin's worried eyes before he smiled. "I'm okay."

"You're so silent today."

"I'm just tired."

"Did you stay up late to finish you homework again?" asked Kyungsoo. "I told you to do it in the day. See those eyebags, it doesn't look good on you."

Luhan only sighed, continue eating without saying anything.

"Do you want to eat more? Want my chicken?" Jongin lowered his head to see Luhan's eyes but the older shook his head.

"No, thank you, Jongin."






Luhan banged his head to the walls, wailing as he balled up his hands. He wanted to touch Sehun, talk to him, seeing those eyes staring at him, his voice, he's going crazy. He was currently at the toilet, trying to press down his urge to ran and throw himself to his taller boyfriend.

"You can do this...think of the reward you'll get..." he whispered to himself, eyes closing as he took some deep inhales. "Relax..." he opened his eyes after his heart beat like normal again and smiled.

Walking out from the toilet, Luhan bumped to someone and a hand was on his back to steady him.

"Hyung?"

"O-oh, Sehun-ah."

"Are you okay?"

"I am."

"You took a while in there." Sehun gestured to the toilet.

"Ah, yeah..." he tried not to blush, taking a step back away as he could smell the faint scent of Sehun's.

Sehun frowned seeing Luhan taking a step back and avoiding his eyes. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm perfectly fine." Luhan smiled up to him, "What are they watching?" he trailled off, leaving Sehun to stood in front of the toilet while he went to his boyfriend's brothers and his best friend.

Sehun stared at Luhan's back, his lips before heading to his room.

Luhan saw Sehun walking upstairs and bit his lips, something grew inside him and it made him felt weird. Was Sehun angry to him? Why he didn't join his brothers? He never the type to missed their family time...

"What's with Sehun?" asked Tao, nudging Jongin who's focusing on the variety show, some idol was making fun of the others and he laughed at it.

"What?"

"Maybe he's tired." said Kyungsoo as he turned to Luhan. "You don't want to check on him?"

Luhan sighed, shaking his head lightly. "No, it's okay. Just let him be, I want to watch..."

Tao frowned at Luhan's answer, sharing a look with Kyungsoo who only shrugged. 




 






"That's why you're so weird that day!!" Kyungsoo exclaimed, snapping his fingers. "I knew something was up...you always, always glued yourself to Sehun and suddenly you ask Jongin this and that."

"I'm sorry. I just...I'm sorry, Jongin."

Jongin only grinned, "No problem, hyung. Revenge is fun, although I did it without me knowing it."

"Revenge?"

Kyungsoo slapped Jongin's arm, "Sehun used to make fun of him, making him jealous by clinging to me."

"Sehun clings to you?"

Kyungsoo narrowed his eyes at Luhan's tone, "Not you too. I think of him as a brother, Lu."

Luhan pouted, "But still...we're the jealous type, huh, Jongin-ah?"

Jongin nodded proudly and received another slap on his thigh by his boyfriend.

"So, what happen next?" asked Kyungsoo, tilting his head.

Luhan couldn't contain his smile, grinning so wide and giggled before he answer. "Well..."


 





Luhan didn't check on Sehun, not even saying goodbye at him before he went back. He wanted to text the younger that he was too tired but decided that no, he won't do it for once. Sehun didn't send him any text too and it felt hurt inside, but Luhan could manage just this once.

The next day he didn't come to Wu's residence. He listened to Kyungsoo that he should sleep at night and worked on his assignments at day when he didn't have class so he went to the library to focus on it while listening to music. Magically he didn't think of Sehun even once until he finished and he felt surprised and happy at the same time. Sehun was always on his mind that he sometimes think that he's too obsess with the younger boy.

He felt his phone vibrate and checked it.

Sehun sent him a message, asking where he was.

A smile formed on Luhan lips as he typed an answer, saying that he's on the library, ready to go home.


-'Want to take dinner outside? I'll pick you up.'

Luhan's heart skip a beat. "R-really?" he whispered as he moved his finger on the screen.

-'Yeah, I'll go now. Will be there in 20 minutes.'

Luhan bit his lips, shutting his eyes tightly as he wanted to squeal, scream, dance, showing people how happy he was. He read the message again and grinned, he cleaned up the books and papers before putting in inside his bag and went outside of the building, waiting for his boyfriend.






Luhan blinked his eyes couple of times, not beliveing that his boyfriend was grinning to him.

"What are you doing? Get inside."

"Uh? Oh, yeah." Luhan went inside the car, putting on his seatbelt while still staring at his boyfriend.

"Where do you want to eat?" asked Sehun.

"I...anywhere is okay, I think?"

"There's a new place opened near my campus, want to go there?"

"Okay?"

"Great. Let's go..."

Luhan stared confusedly at Sehun's who was still smilling while staring to the street. He almost think that he was dreaming but no, he could feel the air conditioner on his skin, the songs coming from Sehun's playlist and that he could touch Sehun's hand.

Sehun turned to him for a moment, "What is it?"

Luhan took back his hand, shaking his head and bit his lips. "Nothing. Just..."

"Hmm?"

"You're kind of different today..." Luhan said with small voice.

"You're different two days ago too."

Luhan snapped his head to Sehun, so his boyfriend noticed?

"I-I'm just, uh...I thought that maybe you don't want me to disturb you so I didn't say goodbye. And I forgot to text you too..." Luhan lied, the guilty feeling coming again.

"I'm not talking about that, hyung." Sehun chuckled.

"You're not?"

Sehun glanced at him with a smile that looked similar to a smirk, "I'm talking of why you suddenly has interest in Jongin."

"Jongin?"

Sehun hummed, "Just tell me truth, hyung. It's kind of obvious actually..."

"It was!? I-I mean, what are you talking about?" Luhan stared down to his lap, fingers intertwined.

"I know you do it for a reason, I just don't know what the reason is. So instead of giving me clues with action, I prefer you to just tell it straight to me what you want, hyung. I'm not good at reading people thoughts or actions."

"I want you to like me." Luhan blurted. He closed his eyes, afraid of how his boyfriend will react.

"I like you though? Isn't that why we're a couple?"

"I-I want you to show it to me!" Luhan glared to Sehun, brows knitted together.

"Show? You mean like..."

Sehun suddenly leaned in to Luhan and pecked him on the lips, "Like that?"

Luhan blinked his eyes for three times before he widened his eyes, pressing his back to the door and pointed at Sehun. "You!! Y-you just..."

"You hate that?" Sehun's eyes were on the street again.

"Yes!! N-no, I mean no! I just, you do it so suddenly! Tell me before you do it!" pink tint started to spread on Luhan's pale cheeks and Sehun saw it, holding his laugh inside.

"Can I kiss you?"

Luhan blushed harder and turned his head away, "No, don't ask...it become weird even more..."

Sehun laughed, thinking how funny his boyfriend was and shook his head. "You're cute, hyung. Just tell me if you want a kiss. Anything, actually. I will do it for you, you're my boyfriend after all."

"I just want to make you jealous..." Luhan whispered.

"Jealous? But I'm not Jongin, hyung?"

"But your mother said—"

"My mother?"

Luhan covered his mouth, scolding himself for letting that out.

"You asked my mother?"

"N-no, I just..."

Sehun sighed loudly and Luhan pressed his lips together. Now Sehun will be angry at him, right?

"I understand, since I'm the youngest so he worried about me. But I told you just now, that all you have to do is ask, hyung."

"Really? You'll do everything for me?"

"Yes."

"M-marry me even?"


"What?!" Sehun turned to his boyfriend who refused to look at him.

"S-sorry, just testing."

Sehun ran a hand through his hair, suddenly feeling something on both of his shoulders and his heart beat fastened. "I can't promise anything for now, but maybe, just maybe...we'll never know..."

Luhan looked up slowly when he felt Sehun hold his hand. He stared at his boyfriend who had no expression on his face. He could see both of Sehun's cheeks dusted in pink and he felt warm inside.

"I love you, Sehun-ah."