Krisho (56)

Families

-


 

 

Junmyeon never imagined that his future husband will be a good father. He knew Yifan was a good man, a gentleman, had a little bit of temper and whiny when he was tired, respected in work and could handle multiple tasks. But he never knew if he will be a good father towards their childrens later. He saw how Yifan handled some kids when they met on the orphanage but it was for couple of hours only while with your own child, you spent the rest of your life with them.

The soon to be wife was almost hundred percent sure that he will be able to love his children and showered them with attention as Yifan wanted him to stay at home. But a child need not only mother, but a father too and he hoped Yifan won't be that busy to spend part of his time at home, he didn't want to be a mother who always said to his kids that their father was busy.

Junmyeon put a hand on his stomach, eyes staring at it as he bit his lips. The doctor confirmed that he was pregnant two weeks ago, Junmyeon was a little bit shock while Yifan hugged him that time. They did talk about having their first child and wanted to try. Yifan told him he wasn't ready but he's sure Junmyeon could handle it so the wife who also had always want to have his own child agreed. The wife still felt like it was a dream, that in couple of weeks there will be baby inside of him.

"Babe?"

"Yeah?"

Junmyeon didn't shift his eyes as Yifan hugged him from behind, puting his chin on the smaller's shoulder, "What are you doing?"

"I'm thinking..."

"About?" Yifan took Junmyeon's hand which previously on his stomach, bringing it to him as he kissed it.

"You."

Yifan gave a peck on Junmyeon's cheek, he sat in comfortable position before he pulled Junmyeon to rest his back on his chest, his wife was staring up at him. "You will have time for our baby, right?"

"Of course I will. I want to stay home with you after your labour but I'm not sure if my father will allow it."

Junmyeon pouted a little, the face of his father-in-law stiff face came to him. "He will let you come when the time comes, right...?"

Yifan chuckled, his big hand moved down to rub on Junmyeon's stomach. "He's not that cruel, babe. He just took a very good care of his company and forgot about his family couple of times that my mother has to remind him. He will have his first grandchild soon and I think he will come too. He might be the one who became really worried about you, even more than me or my mother."

"You think so?"

"I believe in him."

Junmyeon smiled at Yifan's words, he turned his body slightly to kissed his husband on the lips. "I beliebe in you, too."

"Thank you." Yifan grinned. He frowned a second after and tilted his head, "Wait, what do you mean?"

"I believe that you will be a great father for our baby."


 





Yifan was clumsy. Junmyeon watch in amusement the way his husband handle baby Minseok. The tall man really needed more practice as how to change the diaper, feeding, and especially aware of his surrounding as he only had his eyes to the baby that he bumped himself couple of times.

"You're so bad at this." Junmyeon stared at Yifan who had Minseok on his arms. Minseok was drinking his warm milk, his eyes was staring at his father and the image in front of him was so adorable that a big smile formed on Junmyeon's lips.

"I know, I'm trying my best, babe." Yifan frowned, shifting the baby in his arm for a little as Minseok kept drinking until the last drop. The father moved the baby to his shoulder, patting his back and waited for Minseok to burps. His eyes met with Junmyeon's crescent and he scowled.

Junmyeon laughed, shaking his head while getting closer to see Minseok put his head on his father's shoulder, sleepy eyes found his mother. "I think he wants to go to sleep..."

"Really?" Yifan sighed, patting the baby lightly on his back as he started to hum a song.

"You won't have a problem in a month, I'm sure of that." Junmyeon put a hand on his husband's thigh, smiling prettily to him.

"I hope so, too."


 





Every children had their own unique personality and Yifan learned that through years, even still learning along with his children growing up to be healthy boys. He could relax for a little bit more as each son started to become independent and asked for his siblings for help instead of going to their parents. But even if four was a small number, having four energetic sons running around inside their big house made Yifan's head ached couple of times.

"Tao, Jongin, stop running around, be careful you'll knock on something. Sehun-ah, what are you doing? Get down from the table, it's dangerous!" Yifan ran to grab Sehun to his arms, the boy pouted at his father but grab at the tall man's shirt.

"I want to take the cookie eomma's hiding."

"You can ask me for that, you're not tall enough to take it by yourself." Yifan scolded lightly.

"But we can't eat it before lunch and we have to wait for eomma..."

"I will give only one for you, okay?

Sehun blinked his eyes, he slowly tilted his head and raised his fingers making a v sign. "Two?"

Yifan sighed, "Okay, two and that's it. Your brothers will want some too and I don't want your mother to get angry at me." he walked to the cabinet where Junmyeon stored the snack and Sehun smiled, bouncing on his father's arms.

"Eomma won't be angry at you, appa. He said not to be angry at people you love."

"He did say that?" Yifan took a cookie package his kids love and a plate, taking out the content into it.

"Ng! But he said that once in a while it's okay."

Yifan smiled, wondering why Junmyeon said that and what he was doing when he said it. "Alright, let's eat it together with your brothers..."

Minseok saw his father and Sehun coming from the kitchen, his eyes caught the plate on his father's hand and he called for Tao and Jongin. "Tao, Jongin, appa brings us cookies!!" his eyes were shining with a big smile on his lips when his father took the seat beside him on the couch.

Tao and Jongin who was near the stair quickly raced to their father, cheering when he saw the cookies. They wanted to take it but Yifan pulled the plate to him, "Patient."

"Appa!!" Tao whined.

Yifan squinted his eyes as Jongin took a sit on the carpet, eyes staring expectantly at him. Tao parted his lips before he joined the younger and smiled to his father.

Yifan smiled, bringing the plate near to his son as they one by one take the cookies. Sehun took one too before he started munching with happy face. He put the youngest into the couch and stood up, "Do you guys want some milk?"






Junmyeon came back seeing his children were watching a movie, Yifan was nowhere in sight and he asked his boys where he was.

"Appa's in the kitchen, eomma. He said he wants to make us dinner!" Jongin answered.

The wife smiled, patting the boy's head before walking to the kitchen to find his husband.

Yifan was wearing an apron and cooking, humming a song and Junmyeon bit his lips. Yifan rarely cook as he was busy with his work and it's Junmyeon's job, but he always loved it whenever he saw his husband's cooking as he was the only one who could enjoy it.

"Yifan?"

The said man turned his face and smiled seeing his wife, "Hey, back already? How's your friend?"

"She's okay, a little bit tired, I think. The baby is a girl and she looks just like her mother! Want to see the picture?"

Yifan nodded as Junmyeon took his phone and found the photo of his friend's newborn baby. He showed it to Yifan who told him the baby was cute and pretty before he resumed to his cooking. "By the way, you did a good job today. No one's complaining." Junmyeon looked up to see his husband's expression.

"That's because I let them eat their favorite cookies."

Junmyeon chuckled, "You learn your lesson not to hear me, huh?"

"They listen to you, not me. I don't want them to be whiny and said how cruel I'm for not letting them eat...good, our kids are so..." Yifan shook his head remembering that one day he refused to gave the kids their snack and the boys gone wild and hard to control.

Junmyeon took steps and hugges his husband from behind, Yifan had this gummy smile on his lips. "I know you're going to be a good father."

"Thanks to you for being patient and taught me."

"Nah...you learn it by yourself." Junmyeon snuggled his face to Yifan's cotton shirt, liking his husband's scent. "Even if I tell you what to do, you still do it in your ways. I'm proud of you, Minseok appa."

Yifan fully turned his body to hug the smaller man tightly and kissed his neck. "Thank you for believing in me."

"You're very welcome, husband."