Where are you jessica?

Loving you is all i need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

where are you jessica

 

 

 

 

you's pov

 

 

 

i've been looking for jessica.. she's not even answering my calls even her sister didn't know where she went... krystal is mad at me telling me its all my failt that jessica is missing... umma and yuri is helping me looking for jessica..

 

 

i dont know what to do i got alot on my mind and jessica is missing i know i neglected her because of what happeb of me and taeyeon i dont know what to do i wanted to talk to her about it but i'm scared.. scared of losing her scared of what i truly feel about taeyeon..

 

 

taeyeon.... she's messing around my mind i shouldnt even think about her but i dont know whats got into me.. im a totally a mess right now and i need to figure this out ... please jessica pleasee talk to me what's wrong why you havent answer my calls why you wont go home.. im missing you alot.. i hope nothings happen to you .. if something bad happen to you i wont even forgive myself.. i need to talk to you i need you jessica....

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri's pov

 

 

i worried sick about _______ shes not been sleeping nor eating... shes been looking for jessica.. we cant reach her phone.. weve been looking for her.. weve been searching over 2 weeks now i even called sooyoung but she didnt know where she is shes not in her work place either.. im worried about her what happen to her and _____ why she went away without _____ knowing where she go even her sister didnt know where she is and i know her sister is really worried sick about her and i notice shes blaming _____ and she told me jessica is not feeling okay and she even told me jessica and _____ are not even talking to each other and i know theres something wrong with the two but _____ said she doesnt know why jessica went away... she told me she neglected jessica maybe thats why she went away maybe shes mad at her... oh god what will i do to the both of them?? god help us....

 

 

im here at the play ground ____ use to go as i was walking i notice jessica seating there lifelessly i was glad that i saw her she look thin i fasten my walk and said..

 

 

"jessica?"

 

she slowly looks at me and i saw her tears fell down as she was shock that im there she looks away and didnt even bother to talk to me she was about to walk out webt i said...

 

 

"______'s been looking for you me and yoona and umma even your sister we are worried about you were have you been? jessica do you have a problem?" she was rooted and didnt answer me i went to her and i know shes hurt but i dont know what else i ask as i just hug her and she burst out crying loudly my heart ache listening to her crying she just cry as i notice her cry went silent and she pass out i got worried and carry her immediately and went to my car and put her in i buckle the seat belt and turn on the engine and drove off...

 

 

i went to the hospital and the nurses help me put jessica i just waited for the doctor to say something i was fidgeting my fingers i dont know what to do should i call _____? should i call her sister?? what if jessica wont want that ohh god okay stop thinking yuri just wait for jessica to say something okay!!!!

 

 

i seated at the corner as i heard my name being called i look up and saw the doctor and said..

 

 

"she's unconsious i ask them to put her in the room will be monitoring her health for now"

 

i just stand up and said

 

 

"what happen to her?"

 

"she's dyhidrate she needs water as she been not eating? shes thin she needs food in her system and liquid i think shes been crying thats why shes dyhidrate we need to give her more liquid and more nutrients she will be okay in a couple of days dont worry"

 

"thank you and can you put her in a vip room? shes my friend ill call her family later thank you for treating her doc"

 

 

he bow down his head and told the nurse about my request i follow them and went to the vip room...

 

 

im just looking at jessica went i heared my phone ring

 

 

i fish out my phone and saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter