dinner

Loving you is all i need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dinner

 

****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As we arrive at yoona’s house, the guards open up the gates and we went in, jessica stop the car and unbuckle her seatbelt I saw auntie im at the front door with yuri and yoona. Umma went out of the car and carry the food we bring, I unbuckle my seatbelt, and open the car door. Jessica went to approach me and help me get up, I get my crutches and stand up,, I thank jessica for helping me, i move aside and close the car door, I hear auntie Im said.

“You must be ___’s mom” I saw auntie approach umma and gesture her right hand.

“Yes I am, your yoona’s mom, nice to meet you mrs.im”

“Nice to meet you mrs.kang. ____ you didn’t told me your mom is pretty, this where you get your genes, huh” auntie turn to look at me. I just smile at her

“haha thanks, your also pretty too mrs.im” umma said,

“omo thanks haha I bet we will become good friends, I just hope we meet long time ago”

“Yeah ___ said you’re busy with your company”

“Yeah I feel sad about yoona for that”

“well you do that because of her and I know she’ll understand it that your busy” umma said while take a glance at yoona which yoona approach umma and hug and asking how is she”

“auntie kang how are you? I really miss you”

“hehe I miss you too” umma said while hugging yoona, auntie Im approach me ,while hugging me and said,

“How are you ___” she broke the hug and look at me sadly,

“I’m good auntie, how about you? How are you?”

Auntie im look at me and hold my hands and said,

“I’m good ___, I’m sorry I didn’t get to visit you when you were in a car accident, I wish I could just go there” I saw auntie’s tears drop, I widen my eyes and hug auntie.

“you don’t have to say sorry auntie, I know your busy and also yoona was there with me so don’t worry auntie” I said while rubbing her hug, I release the hug and look at her, I smile at her, she return the smile and said that we should go in now, I saw auntie im approach umma and umma spoke and said,

“We brought some foods mrs.im”

“Oh you don’t have too but thanks, your daughter is a great cook”

“Thanks mrs.im” I saw then talk while walking in the house, while Yoona drag jessica before she can even walk towards me and I heard her say.

“yah yoongie let me go,”

“unnie I need to talk you”

I saw the both of them get inside, as I was about to go in when someone talk behind me and said’

“So you ignore all my calls. for what ____?” I turn my body and shiver cause the look in yuri’s eyes was scary,

“Oh yul buddy ha ha, miss you” I said while I approach her, she role her eyes on me and cross her arms and said.

“Where have you been? When i go out from my office I saw jessica was running and get in her car, when I look for you, you weren’t there, and I just heard from the employee that you walk out from the restaurant, after you talk to jessica, what’s wrong ha!?”

I hung my head cause I hate someone nagging at me, but I don’t mind if yuri do that, she’s my best friends for god’s knows how long, I still didn’t utter a word when she said,

“We will talk later ___, and if I say talk, its serious talk, got it?”

I nodded my head and she walks out and didn’t bother to wait for me,

 

 

 

As I arrive at the dining table, umma and auntie was talking, looks like they been really close now for just a short time, and it was good, I saw jessica look at me, the look in her eyes asking if I’m okay, I just nodded and smile a bit, I saw uncle im approach me and said,

“Oh hi ___, how are you? God you still pretty handsome huh? While wiggling his brows and give me a fatherly hug, which I return it immediately, he release the hug and said.

“Thanks god I still be able you see you ___, I’m sorry we didn’t visit you but don’t worry we will make it up to you okay? Just tell me what you want and I give it to you”

“Just don’t say sorry uncle, it’s not even your fault and you’re a busy man of course I’ll understand it,”

“ohh how I wish I could have a son like you hahah”

“Uncle I’m still a girl hehe”

“Really? Well the way you look right now was the opposite though, haha”

“ahh uncle”

“hehehe sorry we should seat now, let’s go ___”

“Thanks uncle” but before uncle went to his seat he whisper at me.

“You should tell me what you want arraso? And don’t tell me you don’t need anything, just give this uncle of yours a chance to make it up to you okay?” I whisper back and said

“Yes uncle”

Uncle im went to table and gesture me to seat down, yuri was still mad and was ignoring me now. I glance at jessica and she smile at me, and I approach her,

“Hi” she said

“Hello hehe”

She whisper and said

“So what yuri told you?”

“Well she’s mad clearly and we gonna talk later sicababy”

Sica nodded and, we turn to look at uncle im as he spoke and said,

 

“I would like to say sorry again for ___, don’t worry ___ you still handsome and I will find you a suitable girl for you”

Jessica choke while drinking water when she heard uncle I’m statement, I rub her back, as she give me a sweet smile, uncle Im continue and said,

“haha sorry about that jessica don’t worry I was just kidding, and also thanks for coming here mrs.kang” umma look and bow her head,

“This is a great night for all of us, and I hope we could do this sometimes right?” we all nodded our head as uncle continue.

“Sorry I speak like a boss haha, well let’s enjoy our lovely dinner,”

 

Aw we begin to eat our dinner, I notice yuri was frown while yoona was talking to her, jessica turn to look at me and said.

“There’s a lot of delicious food but I’m so full right now hehe”

“Yeah me too, we just eat the lasagna sicababy”

“I know right hehe”

I hold jessica hands and look at her, she smile at me blushing, omg shes really beautiful when she blush,

After the dinner I saw uncle and auntie said that they will be in the living with umma, I nodded and they left us, I turn to look at yuri but she’s ignoring me again, while yoona smile at me and mouthed me that me and yuri should talk I nodded, I glance at jessica and said,

“sicababy, I’m just going to talk to yuri, she’s totally ignoring me”

Jessica turn her body to look at yuri and look at me, and said,

“okay jagiya go now, and I need to tell yoona about us” I nodded and get my crutches and approach yuri, yuri look up and stand immediately and walks off, yoona look at me worried, but I tell her.

“Don’t about yuri yoona, this is not the worst when yuri is mad, I’ll just go and talk to her okay” yoona nodded and I pinch her cheek and bid goodbye,

 

 

 

****
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri’s pov:

 

 

 

 

 

That pabo best friend of me is really stupid. She should have a great explanation to do, she didn’t know I was worried sick of her, she didn’t really care what I feel, she’s so gonna get it from me, yoona was asking me while were eating what happen I told her about what I know, she said maybe ___ just got a problem, I look at yoona, and told her that if ___ has a problem she just have to tell me, not making me worried about her, yoona just look at me worried, but I assure her that we will be okay, she nodded and intervene her hands with me, I give her a smile, I hear yoona’s parents told that they just talk in the living room, and I just nodded too and look down. moments later I feel someone was behind me and I look up and saw ___ looking at me as I stand up immediately and walks off, I went to the backyard and was seating at the bench at the garden, when I hear footsteps and I look up and saw ___ looking apologetic on me as I look away and ignore her, I feel her seat beside me and said.

“yul buddy I’m sorry if I didn’t tell you that i’m gonna leave and sorry if you can’t contact me cause I turn off my phone, something just happen at the restaurant and I was so mad that I walks out,” she hold my shoulders but I still ignore her as she continue and said.

 

“look I’m really sorry, the thing is, I already did what you want me to do” I turn to look at her confuse as she smile brightly at me, which this my first time to see her smile like that for almost 2 years now, god how I miss those smile, I just continue to look at and ask.

“What you mean ____?”

“What I mean is that, when you told me to move on and make a move, cause if I didn’t then I will regret it,”

I still feel confuse and can’t process my mind cause clearly I’m still mad at her, and I just glaring at her when she said that.

“me and sica are together now” she smile ear to ear, as I still confuse and when I process what’s happening, I stand up and said,

“YOU WHAT!!!!???”
“YAH you don’t have to shout okay”

“you and sica, like together now?”

“yeah” she answer and I ask her.

“OH MY GOD,!!!!!”

“yah don’t shout okay”

“I’m just so happy right now oh my god” I didn’t held my excitement

“Yah can you just seat down yul, im dizzy looking at you, jumping” she said, hehe I didn’t know that im still jumping. And I ask her

“What happen, how did it happen and when did it happen?” I ask nonstop as she spoke.

“Yah one at the time yul I thought your mad at me cause you ignore me and now you ask nonstop” I glare at her as she making a peace sign, and I said,

“Talk now or I’m going to be mad at you forever” I threaten her

“tch so demanding”

“Yah!!!”

“alright2x”

 

As she begin to talk about it, from the restaurant to the han river, and when she realize that she’s inlove with sica, after she told me all of that, I just look at her and ask.

 

“I thought your romantic and what now?”

“Huh” she looks dumbfounded as I told her

“You just confess just like that?”

“Oh yeah?”

“Oh my god, you’re the most romantic girl I’ve ever known and now what? You just ask her just like that because you clearly know that she’s into you? What the hell ____ jessica deserves better confession okay not like this” I was nagging her and I slap her should and she look at me smiling.

“Yah why are you smiling huh?”

“Well you just admit that I’m the most romantic between the two of us” she smirks as I look at her unbelievable and said,

“Yah that’s not important

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter