Dirty Games

It Isn't Easy Living With 13 Vampires

"Why are you doing this?" I finally talked and Donghae clapped his hands together.

"AND SHE TALKS!" They were torturing me. I tried to throw my hands forward to hit him but it didn't do anything since they were chained. And it just made them laugh.

"Are you really going to try to hit me? You're chained to the wall!" He said and walked toward me.

"What are you gonna do?" I asked when he stopped.

"If we let you go, from the wall that is, will you try to escape?" He asked. Ofcourse I will.

"No." I lied. I just wanted to be unchained from this ing wall already!

"Promise?" He asked.

"Promise." I said and he let me go. I fell to the floor and rubbed my wrists that were aching.

"Get up." Heechul said coldly, I looked up to see just us. What happened to the Super Junior that seemed so sweet?! I hated this!

I got up and he grabbed my aching wrist and dragged me up these stairs. I kept tripping cause he was going too fast. I guess he got annoyed so he slung me over his shoulders and ran upstairs. In a second I was on a bed. He was about to walk out the door when I called out.

"Wait!" I said and he turned around to look at me.

"What?" He asked, he was like ice, I never really like Heechul to be honest.

"What are you guys?" I asked and he laughed darkly and just walked out the door.

"Or no, don't answer. That's cool too." I muttered to myself.

I sat there thinking about how I got in to this mess, or what I didn to deserve it. I was laying down and I didn't want to go to sleep. I saw the sun was coming up. I was looking out the window when I felt someone's presence. I turned to my side to see Sungmin, he was holding a tray of food.

"Are you hungry?" He asked like he was bored.

"No." I whispered and turned away. But my stomach betrayed me and growled, loudly. He chuckled and put the tray down.

"Eat." He said and with that he left. I looked at the food. A big turkey sub with chips and sprite? I took the food and ate it like there was no tomorrow. I was in mid eating when I felt full and put the food down, took one more sip and my eyes started to flutter close involuntarily.

~~~

When I woke up it was dark outside. I looked at the closet infront of me and opened it. There were dresses and flats there. All in my size. I picked out a pink dress and white flats and slipped them on. The dress was pretty short, it ended mid-thight but it would do, all of them were like that. I saw my phone on the bedside table and grabbed. They even had purses. What the hell? It's like they planned this or something. The thought sent shivers down my spine. I fixed my hair and changed. I left the room to explore. This place was huge!

"Hello?! Is anybody there?!" I asked as I was walking. Good there wasn't anyone. This was my chance to leave. I ran toward the stairs at the end of the hallway and practically skipped every step. I finally got the door and opened it. I ran out there as fast as I could. I finally got to town and people were staring at me wierdly. I stopped infront of a store and leaned against it. I shut my eyes and tried to catch my breath. I opened my eyes and called Yoona. She was really worried. She thought something happened. But I lied and said I got home and fell asleep. Next it was time to call my aunt and uncle. I told them the concert was fun and that I was fine. I started walking again looking down at my phone to text when I bumped in to someone. I bowed down with out looking at the person.

"Mianhe!" I said but when I looked up I saw a very pissed Yesung looking down at me. My eyes went wide and my heart skipped a beat. "Y-Yesung." I said and stumbled backwards. He grabbed me by the arm and took me to his car.

"So you were trying to run away huh?" He asked. I looked down, not wanting to answer. I hated this! He stopped the car and I turned to him afraid of what might happen. "Answer me." He said more softly now.

"Y-yes." I said and I looked at him, he was angry.

"Why?" Is he serious? Was he really asking why I was trying to run away from them when they captured me?! I looked, no glared, at him.

"Do you really expect me to stay in that house with you 13 guys? I'm held captive there! I want to leave! That's why!" My voice was raising. He looked at me and his expression changed, no longer anger, but what? His eyes looked up and down my body, stopping at my s every now and then. I looked away not wanting to know what he was thinking. As I was looking away I saw something. His growing . It's length sort of scared of me. I turned away to hide my red face.

He started driving back toward the house. I gulped in fear of what was to come. I felt him stare at me from time to time. Then he sighed.

"Don't worry, I'll just tell them that you went with me to get some fresh air. And plus they won't be here the next few days. They have some...business to take care of." He said with a smirk. I looked at him with wondering eyes.

"Why are you guys doing this to me?" I asked again, they never really answered me before.

"Hmm..I don't really know." He answered, I didn't know if he was lying or not but I sort of trusted him, it was just the way he said it, like he wanted to know too.

"What are you guys?" I asked. "Why are you guys so cold? Like physically?" I asked. He sighed and looked at my neck.

"Does the bite still hurt?" He asked and pointed at my neck. I immediately touched my neck and winced in pain. I pulled out the mirror to check what he was talking about. I gasped at the sight. There was a crescent shape mark on my neck, it was pink.

"V-vampires?" I asked and he nodded. My heart was speeding up and I couldn't breathe. It felt someone knocked the breath out of me. I had atleast some hope that they would let me go, but now I knew what they were going to do. They would drink my blood.

"We're not going to kill you." He said like it was obvious. I looked at him with questioning eyes.

"Why not? I mean isn't that why I'm here? So you guys can the blood out of me." I said.

"That's how you become a vampire." He said. I didn't what else to say so I stayed quiet. We finally arrived at the house, in the middle of the woods. He got out and opened my door for me. We went inside and he locked the door.

"Are you hungry?" He asked and I nodded. He guided me to the kitchen and gestured me to sit on the stool and started cooking. He was making me a sandwich. Was that all that I was going to eat? I started eating and I felt him stare at me. After I was done I went upstairs. I layed on the bed and wondered why he was so by me in the car. Like what the hell? I wanted to talk to Yoona and I got up to look for my phone but I forgot it on the counter. I got up and opened the door to see Yesung, his back against the wall. I walked passed him when he grabbed my arm.

"Where are you going?" He asked huskily.

"T-to get my stuff." I stuttered. I was scared. Oh God I'm about to die! My breathing quickened.

"What stuff?" He asked. Couldn't he just let me go?

"My phone and bag." I said with confidence. He smirked at me.

"Phone? To what? Tell someone about us?" He asked lifting a finger.

"Who and why would I tell anyone? I just want to talk to my friend." I said and it was the truth. He finally moved aside to let me go but followed me. "Why are you following me?" I asked irritated.

"Just walking around." He said casually. Okay now I was annoyed. I got to the counter where I had just eaten and sat down and took my phone and started texting. He sat next to me and was looking at my phone.

"What are you doing? Can't you sit somewhere else?" I asked and put my phone down, screen down.

"I can sit and stare where ever I want." He said, so that's how it's gonna be huh?

"But oppa~" I said in my whiney, y voice and pouted my lips cutely, it always turned boys on. I wasn't a or anything,it was just I got what I wanted. I saw him gulp and I smiled inwardly. My hand traveled his chest through his v-neck t-shirt tracing up and down, in a line.

"Y-yes?" He asked barely audible.

"I just want some privacyy~" I said in the same voice. Please God let this work.  It definately won't work in them letting me go, but hopefully this would. I rested my hand on his inner thigh, dangerously close to his , but my plan back fired, I was getting turned by his .

"I thought you had nothing to hide." He whispered ily in my ear, leaving a lingering feeling of his breath. Now his hand was on my inner thigh, my dress was pushed up slightly revealing some of my underwear.

"I don't~ But ooopppaaa~" I tried again but it didn't work. His hand was now on my , he could probably feel the heat radiating from me but I had to keep my game face on.

"I don't know Mi Hye...I just don't know." His hand sliding more. I quickly jumped off the stool when he touched my womanhood through my , they were wet I could tell.

"I hate you." I said as I got up and narrowed my eyes. He got up and pushed me on the counter, I could feel his junior on my thigh.

"Oh but you don't." He whispered in my ears. My eyes shut as I felt his breath on my neck.