First Date

It Isn't Easy Living With 13 Vampires

It was finally saturday and I had my date with Yoseob. I was really nervous. I was at Jessica's house getting ready, so I just Yoseob her adress. Jessica picked out a pink dress for me, curled my hair, and put a headband on me:

http://images.wholesaleclothingcn.com/pic/201006/626480315.jpg

"You look gorgeous! Great job Jessica!" Yuri complimented.

"Thanks guys, I don't know what I'd do without you guys." I said hugging them.

"Oh! You'd be fine!" *Doorbell* "That must be him! Okay you stay up here so you can make an entrance, when we say she's upstairs, come down SLOWLY!" Jessica instructed. Yoona rolled her eyes but smiled.

"Geez, you're so corny!" Yoona said as she was dragged out the room. I waited a minute until I heard my cue.

"She's upstairs!" I heard Jessica say slightly loud. I came downstairs but I couldn't help but laugh, this really was corny. Yoseob looked so cute wearing a plain white shirt with a leather jacket and jeans. I reached him and stopped infront of him. I breathed out a smile.

"Hi." I said and he couldn't stop staring at me.

"Hey." It was pretty awkward since Jessica, Yoona and Yuri were staring at us, smiling pretty wide. Yoseob and I turned to them, expecting them to leave.

"Oh! You guys could go!" Yuri said with a smile.

"Uhm, can you guys just take my things to my house?" I asked as Yoseob was dragging me out. My three friends just nodded like they were bobble heads. We got to his car and he opened the door for me.

"So what movie we gonna go see?" I asked as he started driving.

"Well, if it's fine I wanted to take you somewhere else." He said with a smile. I smiled back.

"Sure, but where?"

"You'll see. By the way, you look gorgeous." He complimented, I blushed and looked out the window.

We talked about a lot random things, childhood and all. He pulled up in an empty parking lot. I looked beyond it and saw a sandy beach with sparkling blue water.

"Wooow! It's so pretty!" I said with a smile. He looked at me and chuckled.

"Come on, there's more." He said and pulled me out the car. He took my hand and we started talking, it was silent but not awkward, at all. The silence was actually comfortable. The beach was quiet, but I liked the quietness.

"Uhm, where are we going?" I asked when he stopped infront of a boat.

"You'll see." He smiled. He was so cute! He got on the boat and then helped me get on it. "You don't get sea sick right?" He asked making sure. I laughed and shook my head.

"I'm a strong girl!" I said hitting my stomach, lightly. I wasn't strong, I was weak. He noticed and laughed.

"Okay, what ever you say." He led me to the back. "Ajhusshi, please take us to paradise island." He said to the old man,

"Paradise island?" I asked.

"Yea, my parents ow- found this place and it's beautiful!" He said. "Not a lot of people go there though." He creased his eyebrows as if in thought.

We arrived at the island as darkness was about to hit, that was fast. He helped me get off the boat. I looked around, the water was a lighter blue here, the sand was whiter and softer.

"Woooww!!!" I was mesmerized by it's beauty. Yoseob just continued to stare at me and grabbed my hand.

The island was lit with little lights and candles, and those tiki candles. It looked beautiful.

"Yoseob." I whispered turning to him, he was still holding my hand. "You did all this? When? How?" I asked staring in to his eyes. He smiled and nodded.

"Yup, I called some of the people here and asked them a little before I picked you up. And then when you were sitting on the boat I texted them and told them to light all the candles. You like it?" He asked with hopeful eyes. I hugged him and nodded.

"I love it! No one has ever done anything like this for me." I confessed.

"Really? I would have millions of guys did things 100,000 times better than this." He said, I thought he was joking but he was serious.

"Nope, just one." I said and kissed his cheek.

"Let's eat. You must be hungry." He said pulling me to the table. and as if on cue, my stomach growled. He laughed and I blushed, God! I was always blushing around this guy! We got to the table and there were plates of pasta with some water and coke.

"This is delicious." I said digging in. He laughed and ate along with me, but from time to time I caught him staring. I looked up at him and then beyond, I could have sworn I saw someone standing there, holding their heart, staring. No. It's just my imagination.

 

After we were done eating, we sat next to each other and stared at the sun setting.

"Mi Hye." I heard someone's breath on the left side of my neck, Yoseob was on my right. I quickly turned toward the right but no one was there, wierd, my imagination is running wild.

"Mi Hye," I heard Yesung's voice. What was going on? Why am I hearing things? It was coming from my right. I turned to my right to see Yoseob, I breathed a sigh of relief.

"You called me?" I asked and he smiled and nodded. "Yea?" I asked again.

"You seem distant. You okay?" He asked with concern which I just had to smile at.

"Yea, just looking at the beautiful sun set." I said. His body was completely turned toward me.

"I just want to try something." He whispered leaning closer.

"MI HYE!!!" I heard a scream and even Yoseob stopped and looked back toward the woods. My heart started pounding, that voice was way too familiar.

Was it just my mind playing tricks? Or was really hearing his voice.

~~~

(A/N) Short chapter, what do you guys think? Creepy or not? Who can it be?

Thanks for subscribing and commenting! Love y'all! <333