I Just Wish

It Isn't Easy Living With 13 Vampires

The tears continued to fall as I hugged my knees. I can't seem to believe anything that's happened this past 10 minutes. How can he say the things he said to me? I love him, does he not see that? I heard banging on the door and pleads for forgiveness. I shut my eyes and tried to drown them out.

"Mi Hye, you know how strong I am, I'll come in anyway." I sighed and got up and opened the door. Stupid anchovy. This is what he does to me! Eunhyuk came inside and cupped my face, but once again, I pulled away. "I'm sorry." He barely whispered.

"You say you don't want me to leave you." I started in a shaky voice. "But you're saying these things that hurt me and make me believe that you actually do want me to leave you! You're pushing me away! You're keeping me away. You've built it up in your mind that I'm gonna be just like Gyuri. But the difference between me and that , is not once have I thought of leaving you for my own selfish purposes. I'm in love with you, Lee Hyukjae, just see that I'm nothing like that . And if I were to turn in to a vampire, I would never, ever leave you." I said. Eunhyuk shut his eyes and looked away.

"I can't." He said. I nodded.

"I see." I whispered. I turned around and grabbed my keys. "Fine. Don't. I know some other people who will." I said and started out the door. I put my hand on the handle. "I just wish it could be you." I shut the door and left.

[Eunhyuk's POV]

I stayed at Mi Hye's apatment for a good half hour just thinking. Am I being an ? Should I just turn her my self? I know she isn't like Gyuri, nothing at all, but they do have the same genes. No. I need to stop. This whole time she's showed me she isn't like Gyuri with out even knowing it. Look at this. That isn't even here and she's still coming between us. Well, I'm not gonna let her. Mi Hye is not going to be turned by someone else, but me. I just wish it isn't too late yet.

[Mi Hye's POV]

I got to the house but I couldn't ask anyone to turn me. I didn't even mention mine and Eunhyuk's fight. How could I? I don't think they'd understand fully. They'd just take sides. Not even that, I don't want anyone else to turn me. I want Eunhyuk to do it. So here I am, sitting and smiling at the stupidity we all call Super Junior. But behind this smile, I can't help but think about Eunhyuk. Maybe I should be more understanding. Maybe he has a right to act the way he did. I mean, the only time he turned the girl he was in love with in to a vampire, she left. So he does have the right to be insecure. I just wish he'll talk to me.

"Hey, you okay?" Siwon, who was sitting next to me, asked. I faked a smile and nodded.

"Never been better." I lied. He looked at me skeptically but let it go. He knows that if I wanted to talk to him, I would. This just isn't something I want to talk about right now. I wonder how Eunhyuk's doing. He looked really hurt when I left. Aish! I should've talked to him when he said instead of being the I am and kicking him out!

"Mi Hye." I heard Eunhyuk's voice. I turned and saw him standing there staring at me. I blinked a few times.

"Oookkaaayyy...We'll just be leaving." One by one everyone left, leaving me and Eunhyuk. He came up to me and kissed me and I let him, kissing him back. We pulled away at the same time and I felt tears run down my face. He wiped them away with his thumb.

"Sorry. I'm an idiot. I shouldn't have said the things I said." He whispered.

"I'm sorry I left. I should have stayed." I said.

"I'll turn you." He stated. I looked at him with widened eyes and shook my head.

"But if you're not ready then-" He cut me off.

"You are nothing like Gyuri. I know that. I've been knowing that. But I can't just not give you what you want. When I got you back, I promised myself that I'll do what ever it takes to make you happy. And if this is what makes you happy, then I'll turn you. I don't want anyone else to turn you." He stated. More tears spilt from my eyes. But they were happy tears. I kissed him hard.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too. Now, are you ready?" He asked.

"Now? You want to turn me now?" I asked a little shocked. I thought he'd need more time or something.

"Do you not want to now?" He asked.

"No no, it's just that. I thought you needed more time to get your self ready." He shook his head.

"If I took more time to think about it, the answer would be no. Come on." He took my hand and led me up the stairs. This is it. Forever starts now with the both of us. But we deserve forever. No. We deserve more than forever, after all the we've been through. I took a deep breath as Eunhyuk opened his room door. 

"So..." I said. He laughed and shook his head.

"Lay down, silly." He instructed. I smiled and went to his bed. Eunhyuk went to the bathroom for a few minutes and then came back out. He probably needs to calm him self. He came and laid on top of me. He nuzzled his face in my neck and I knew what was about to happen.

"Wait Eunhyuk." I breathed right when I felt his teeth graze over my skin. He looked at me questioningly. "I want to...you know..one last time." I said slightly embarrassed with my request.

"Anything for you." He whispered and kissed me.

~~~

They're in love, I can't keep them in a fight! Haha. Sorry, I don't really feel like writing a . Maybe I'll continue in the next chapter, maybe not.

Thoughts?