Painful Past and Present

It Isn't Easy Living With 13 Vampires

[1774, Eunhyuk's POV]

"Come on, let's go somewhere private." I whispered in Gyuri's ear. We have been going out for a couple of years now and it was going great. I was madly in love with her, and she was in love with me. The only thing separating us was that I was a vampire. She pleaded for me to turn her but I didn't want that for her. Never.

"Oppa." She panted as I leaned away from her neck, taking my hand out from under her dress. "Where?" She looked confused.

"I know exactly where to go." I grinned and got out the carrige and jogged to my driver where he was sitting drinking coffee, he was the only one who knew about mine and Gyuri's intimate relationship. "Driver Kim, please take us to _______." I told him to us to my cabin. He whipped the horses and me Gyuri stayed in the back seat, quiet.

We finally arrived at the cabin and we got out. Drive Kim left us a lone to go home. I went to the bathroom to fix myself up. I took one last look in the mirror and got out to see Gyuri laying on the bed ily with only her lace undergarments on. I felt my harden.

"Well, well." I said and took off my shirt walking toward her. I got to the bed and took off my pants and pounced on her. She giggled as I started kissing her. My hands were running over her body and she s her hands around my neck and deepened the kiss. I kissed down to her neck as my hand slipped in her underwear and started rubbing her .

"Ahh oppa!" She moaned when I ed in a finger. Her hands were tracing my abs and one of her hands slipped off my boxers and then her . She started pumping my and I took her bra off and took in a in my mouth while playing with the other.

"G-Gyuri!" I moaned as she pumped faster. I felt her walls tighten.

"O-oppa I'm about to !" She whispered in my ear. I ed faster and she slightly screamed in pleasure as her juices covered my fingers. I pulled them out of her and my fingers clean. Her hand was still pumping my and it slowed but then quickened with my . She bent down when she felt it twitch and then it disappeared in .

"Ahh~ Gyuri-ah!" I moaned as she . I couldn't hold it in any longer. I released my seeds in and she swallowed them proudly. She came up and kissed me, letting me taste myself. I pushed her on the bed and positioned myself at her entrance. Without warning I rammed into her. She screamed at the impact and grabbed the sheets. I kissed her to try to subside the pain and started ing. The kiss turned sloppy and she pulled away to moan.

"Nnnn~ Oppa r-right there! Ahh!" She moaned again when I hit her g-spot. I angeled myself to keep ing it.

"I'm going to !" I whispered in her ear and she pushed me down on the bed so she could be on top. I felt my twitch and I shot my seeds in her. I lay there still but she was still riding me. My hardened again as her walls tightened around it. Hot started to pour on to our thighs and her body was slightly trembling but she kept riding me. She looked so y. Her long hair going down her s, her nippls so erect I could see them through her s, sweat running in her cleavage, her s jumping up and down, her eyes closed. She was so beautiful, and she was mine, and always would be. I started rubbing her hardened and she moaned louder. But she pulled out, a little too fast, and fell on the bed next to me, trying to catch her breath.

"I love you." I whispered as I her hair. She smiled up at me. We stayed in silence for a bit. l was listening to my beating heart.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"A quarter before 12. Why?" She got up and started getting dressed.

"I have to go." She said pulling on her dress. I frowned.

"Why? Stay." I said and grabbed her hand.

"I can't. My parents." She said and ran out the door. I went to take a cold shower to not think about her. She's been acting strange these past few days but I knew she would return to me.

~~~

The next day I woke up and went to her parents house. She came down the stairs and smiled at me.

"Oppa!" She said as she stopped infront of me.

"Ready to go?" I asked and she nodded. We said goodbye to her parents and left. We were in the woods just walking when fell. She cut her arm pretty deep. I felt my teeth sharpen and my eyes turned red. She looked at me with open, but her eyes looked happy. Next thing I knew I was drinking her bittersweet blood. I couldn't stop myself. I just kept drinking unril she lied limp in my arms with such little blood. She was barely breathing.

"Gyuri-ah!" I sobbed. The only way to save her was to give her my blood, but that mean her turning in to a vampire. It was the only way, she'd be dead, but alive. I sunk my fangs in my skin and put it to her lips. She drank it and her eyes started to close. In a few hours she would wake up, a vampire.

~~~

A few hours had passed. The wait was agonizing. But finally her once lifeless body started to squirm and slowly her eyes opened. They were red, not that chocolate color I loved so much. She sat up slowly and looked around and then smiled.

"I'm a vampire." She stated and looked at me and gave me cold look. "Why are you still here?" She asked irritated.

"G-Gyuri," I was hurt. Why didn't she want me? "What are you talking about?" I asked. She scoffed out a smile.

"Why. Are. You. Still. Here? You want me to spell that for you? Go. Leave. Bye." She said and got up. Then it hit me. She wanted this - to be a vampire - not me. She planned this. She knew my tolerance for blood wasn't that great. What the ?

"You wanted to become a vampire so you used me." I stated and she smirked.

"Took you long enough to realize." She said and then she was out of my sight. I didn't cry. Not because of my pride, but because all I felt for her now was hatred, but a part of me was screaming for her to come back to me.

[Present day, Mi Hye's POV]

I felt tears gather in my eyes as Siwon was telling me this heart-breaking past. I couldn't believe him. Why would anyone do such a thing. How horrible! Her heart was never beating, whether she was a vampire or not. What a ing heart-breaking !

"He was so broken after that. I'm the only he ever told." Siwon said cutting me from my thoughts.

"Siwon." I heard a soft voice from the door and both, me and Siwon, got up in shock.

"E-Eunhyuk, what are you doing here?" I asked nervously. I kept staring at Eunhyuk, trying to see anger, but all I saw was sadness, sorrow. I felt so bad for him.

"Siwon, can you go out for a while. The others went to look for Yesung," I cringed when he said that. "To see if he's okay." Eunhyuk finished. Siwon nodded and left the room, leaving me, terrified for my life, and Eunhyuk, sad.

He came closer and sat down and motioned me to sit.

"I-I looked for her after she left. I wanted answers, and a little part of me wanted her, yerned for her." He said looking at me. I wish I could help him, but how would I? "I saw her, about a hundred years after I had finally found her, but she-she was laughing, smiling, she was happy. How could someone be happy after they broke someone? After she ruined my life, how can she act like nothing was wrong?" He said. I slowly put my hand on his back, in comfort. He stiffened at first but then relaxed.

"But you're okay now right?" I asked, my voice was low, barely audible. He looked at me with blank face.

"It was hard, but it's gotten easier now." He said softly but then he looked at me, sorry, glared at me. "I don't like you. I probably even hate you." I shivered when he said that. He sounded so sweet in the past, that Gyuri did this to him. I slowly took my hand away. "And I definately don't want Yesung for you." He said and got up. He was by the door when I could finally feel my legs, I got up and called after him.

"Why?" I asked, my voice had boldness in it.

"Because. You're like her twin. Her replica. You look EXACTLY like her." He said coming near me and pointing a finger. "You're probably JUST like her. A cold, bitter, selfish. good-for-nothing ." He spat at me.

"But we're not the same person." And then I realized something. "Is that why you kidnapped me? You wanted to kill me?" I asked and he smirked.

"Yes, but then I had to go on a little errand. I thought you were her. From when I saw you at the concert, but then I heard your heart beating and I though impossible. I was going to use you, but then I saw you and Yesung. I felt the pain from my past haunt me yet again." He turned his back to me agian. "Yesung's gone. He won't be back for a while, but you're staying." He said and left. I fell to my knees. What was going on? Where's Yesung? I need him. I felt like I couldn't breathe. I hugged my knees and shivered as I was crying. Yesung, please be okay. Why did I do that?

I looked up when I heard the door open, it was Kyuhyun, he looked pissed. He came and picked me up and pushed me against the wall. I groaned, it hurt like hell!

"You little ! He's gone! We can't find him! It's all thanks to you." He said and then his death glare turned to a smirk. "You're gonna enjoy this punishment." He whispered huskily.