/

It Isn't Easy Living With 13 Vampires

[Mi Hye's POV]

I felt awake but I couldn't open my eyes. I felt so tired and weak. Is this what I'm supposed to feel like? I sniffed a little and I could smell a strong odor. It smelt like dirty water and laundry. Dead animals. And I don't even wanna know what else. My throat was dry. I tried moving my hands but I couldn't. Wait. Why am I sitting? Why are my hands restricted?

"Mi Hye..." That did it for me. My eyes shot open and the first thing I saw was Yoona. She looked so broken sitting on the chair in front of me.


"Y-Yo-" My voice wouldn't come out. It was too dry. I pulled my hands harshly and came free. I looked around at the broken down place. Where the hell are we? I got up but fell immediately. What the ? I looked at Yoona and my eyes brimmed with tears. Why is she hurt? Why is she bleeding? I forced myself to talk, ignoring the flame in my throat. "Y-Yoona." I croaked for and continued painfully. "W-where-?" I started coughing and couldn't even finish my sentence.

"Gyuri." She answered. My blood boiled at her name. ! She did this! I used my energy to get up and went to Yoona and untied her. "You're weak." She stated. I shook my head.

"I-I'm fi-" She cut me off.

"Drink some of my blood. Come on. You need energy. Just drink." She brought her wrist up to my mouth. I looked at her and she nodded encourangingly. I bit in to her skin and I heard her wince in pain. I quickly retracted. "No, I'll be fine. Come on, just do it." She said. But I shook my head. I tried to talk, but I couldn't. ! Without warning, Yoona put her blood dripping wrist to my lips and I immediately tasted blood. My head swam as the warm, thick liquid slid down my dry throat. I her wrist and satisfied myself. This is the best thing I have ever tasted. I had to remind myself though that if I drank too much, I could kill my best friend. I forced her wrist away.

"Thanks." I said gratefully. She smiled weakly at me.

"Look, go get the boys. They're the only ones that can help us right now." She instructed. I untied her legs.

"I'm not leaving you he-" I was cut off by voices. I looked at Yoona in panic.

"Go." She said. I straightened up and kissed her forehead.

"I'll be back. I promise." I said. She nodded and I had no choice but to leave. I looked around, looking for a window. Finally, after finding one, I ran toward it with speed I didn't know I had. Right when I opened the window, the door bust open. I looked back but quickly jumped out the window. Whew. That was close. I promise Yoona, you'll be saved. I ran toward the house. 

[Eunhyuk's POV]

I stared at the girl in horror. Time seems to have been frozen. I felt like I was standing there forever. I couldn't will myself to move. Gyuri. The 's name kept repeating over and over in my head. Siwon was the first to recover the shock that has come over all of us.

"What are you talking about? Who are you?" He asked the girl who herself looked like she could piss her pants.

"I am-was-a friend of Gyuri's. She took Mi Hye, she has her right now." She said panic-struck. Siwon looked back at me.

"Go check her room!" He ordered. I shook my head and ran to my room where she was. I got to my room to find it empty. I looked around, in the bathroom. Nothing. I ran back down and grabbed the girl by her collar and pinned her against the wall.

"Where. Is. She?" I asked. I was shaking with anger while the girl was shaking with fear.

"I-it's a warehouse. I can t-take-" She was cut off by the door opening agian.

[Mi Hye's POV]

I finally reached the house. I sighed in relief and noticed that it only took me like 2 minutes to get here, hopefully Yoona's alright. I rushed through the door.

"Guys, we ha-" My sentence was cut off with 13 guys tackling me to the ground, with Eunhyuk right on me. "YAH!" I yelled frustrated. Everyone got off me and immediately Eunhyuk kissed me. I pushed him away thinking about Yoona. "Sorry, but now's not the time." I said.

"Where were you?! She said Gyuri took you!" Heechul questioned. 

"She did! But I escaped." I looked at Donghae. "She has Yoona, so we need to go there and save her!" I said in a hurry.

[No One's POV - Back At The Warehouse]

The voices were coming closer and Yoona was panicking. She wanted to runaway. Oh, why hadn't she just gone with Mi Hye? One of the voices she recognized. Gyuri. She was talking to some guys, planning on what to do when Super Junior get there. She opened the doors.

"WHAT THE ?!" Gyuri shrieked when she found Mi Hye's chair empty and Yoona untied. Her eyes darted around and realization hit her. Gyuri whipped her head toward Yoona. "You." She growled. In a second, Yoona was being picked up by . She tried to pry the 's hands off of her, but it wasn't doing anything but making Gyuri tighten her grip. "Where. Is. She?" She asked through clenched teeth.

"Gyuri. If you kill her, you'll never know." A guy calmly answered. Gyuri through Yoona on the floor who was clutching and coughing. She looked up and glared at the culprit.

"You're gonna die soon." She smirked. She was shaking inside, but she didn't dare to show Gyuri her fear. Gyuri grabbed Yoona by the collar and pushed her against the wall.

"Well you're gonna die now." She said menacingly. She went to Yoona's neck and bit down harshly and her blood.

~~~

Not my best, but I'm sort of satisfied. I'm still putting this story on hiatus so you guys know that I won't be doing regular updates. I'm just writing when ideas come to me. But I still have this story in mind. And thanks for understanding me! Your guys' comments really made me happy! <3

Thoughts?