First Night

It Isn't Easy Living With 13 Vampires

Joon stopped the car in front of my house. The whole way here we were holding hands, not uttering a word. The silence wasn't uncomfortable, though, it was relaxing. I like his presence, it's calming. Joon got out and opened my door for me, I got out and smiled. I stood there for a moment before looking at him and speaking.

"Do you want to come inside?" I asked pointing to my door. He smiled and nodded.

"I'd like that. Let me just grab my keys." He went back in the car and took his keys and wallet out. He put his hand on the small of my back, sort of like leading me to the door. I unlocked the door and we walked inside.

"Uhm, yea, just make yourself at home, I'll go get you some tea." I smiled. He nodded and went in to the living room, sitting down, as I made my way to the kitchen. "You could watch some TV if you want!" I called from the kitchen.

"Why would I want to do that?" I heard a husky voice behind, encircling my waist. Joon started planting butterfly kisses on my neck, making me giggle.

"Joon...Hehe...Let me...Hehehe...Make the...Tea." I said between laughs. I turned around to face him.

"I don't want tea." He pouted. "I want you." He said in a low, deep voice that sort of . I sighed, and took a step back, but instead of fully pulling away from him, I intertwined our fingers together.

"I want to take it slow. I don't want to rush in to things." I said. It's true, I'm scared that if I fully open my heart up again, it'll end up broken again. First L. Joe, then Eunhyuk. I don't think I'd be able to keep my sanity if it were to happen with Joon. He's just such a good guy, and I really want to be with him for a while, this time, I won't let anyone or anything get in my way from being with someone I truly want to be with.

"Okay, sorry. I don't want you to think that I'm only in this for . How about we just sleep?" He suggested tilting his head ever-so-slightly. I chuckled at how cute he looked.

"Fine with me. Let's go." I led him to my room. "Um, I don't really have guy clothes, obviously." I said nervously. He looked at me and smirked evilly. I don't like that smirk.

"It's cool. I got this." He said smugly and started stripping. I quickly covered my eyes and turned around. I heard him laugh.

"What are you doing?!" The panic in my voice was evident as I heard him laugh harder.

"Relax, I'm keeping my boxers on, unless you want those gone too." I felt myself blush as the blood rushed to my face.

"Yah! Are you done joking?!" I asked trying to keep my shaky voice calm. Why am I so nervous? He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to half body and rested his chin on my shoulder. My heart started pounding.

"Come on, let's sleept." He said leading me to the bed, but I pulled away and turned around.

"I still have to change, so if you'll excuse me, I'll go to the bathroom." I said. He pouted but let me go. I went to my drawer and grabbed shorts and tank top and went to the bathroom. I changed in to them and threw my other clothes in the hamper and left the bathroom to see the most hottest thing in the world, well to me. Joon was-still half -laying flat on his back on my bed, his arms folded under his head as he started up at the ceiling. I walked up to him and pulled the blanket over me, but he wouldn't budge so it was hard.

"Yah! Joon! I want some blanket!" I complained. Nothing, he still hasn't moved. I sat up and slapped his arm, finally he he moved! He rubbed the spot where I hit him and looked at me with an incredulous expression.

"What was that for?!" He asked. I couldn't but laugh. "Why are you laughing? Are you bipolar?!" He tried to sound mad, but he laughed a little too.

"That was for not moving!" I answered. "I want some blanket, get up a little." I ordered. He did just that and started grumbling under his breath but I heard him clearly.

"So demanding, and it's only our first day together."

"YAH! I HEARD THAT!" I shouted. He jumped a little but started laughing.

"You were meant too~" He said in a sing-song voice.

"Don't make me hit you again." I warned and he immediately stopped laughing.

"Since when are you so violent?"

"Always have been, you've just been so intently focused on how good I look that you didn't notice. Can't blame you though, sometimes when I look in a mirror, I think "Damn, people must be jealous that God loves me more, I mean He has to since I'm so good looking."" I messed with Joon, I'm not that conceited, I mean I don't think I'm ugly, but hey! What can I do? Joon looked at me with shock, which caused me to start laughing. "You should see your face! Are you really that gullible?!" I asked trying to hold in my laughter. I stopped laughing when I was pushed down on to the bed, with Joon on top of me.

"You're going to pay for that." He said. I gulped and tried to look away, but he just grabbed lifted both my arms over my head and pinned them to the bed with his right hand, while his left hand grabbed a hold of my chin, forcing me to look at him. His face was slowly leaning down, he's only going to kiss me right? So I could close my eyes and enjoy the moment right? I felt his hot breath in my mouth, wow, my mouth was open this whole time. I closed my eyes and moaned unconciously. I came back to reality when I heard him chuckle and get off me. I was too shocked to move, but I felt him pull me close to his body, his arm encircling my waist.

"Good night." He whispered and kissed my cheek.

That was the last thing I remembered before dosing off to sleep.

[Joon's POV]

I'm seriously falling hard for this girl. I'm not in love with her...yet, but I know I will be soon enough<3

[Eunhyuk's POV]

I knew I shouldn't have left Siwon. Here I am, watching Mi Hye and Joon, only hurting myself. How do you explain your dead heart aching? How do you explain the pain in your empty chest? How do you explain that stomach churning feeling when ever you the one persone you're in love with in another's arms? I wish I had answers? I wish I could get over this, but I've never been so in love before, not even with Gyuri.

I sighed and walked away, away from her house, away from my home, away from this life. I need to leave.

It's the only way.

~~~

Pretty short chapter, I know, but it was mostly for the sweetness<3 I absolutely LOVE Lee Joon! Seriously if Mblaq ever comes to US I'm so him ;)

Anyways! Oh No! Eunhyuk is leaving? Where? Will he be back?!

Change of plans, this might be a little longer than expected, yay or nay?

Thoughts?