Just For Goodbye

It Isn't Easy Living With 13 Vampires

I looked at the person under the tree for a good minute.

"Mother er." I whispered but the person looked up. I ran up to the person and slapped him.

"What the ?! Do you know how worried everyone is?! Why'd you even leave?!" I bombarded him with questions. His eyes were wide, not saying anything. He just stared at me with shock. "Talk dammit! Don't tell you've gone mute too!" I said. My chest was heaving with anger. Was he freaking here this whole time?! Why didn't I come here first?

"M-Mi Hye." He whispered. His lower lip was quivering and he had water in his eyes. I sighed and sat across of him.

"Lee Hyukjae," Oh yea, this deserves to have his full name said. "Do you know that everyone is looking for you? I was out this whole day. Leeteuk called me asking if you were with me. Why'd you leave?" I asked. I was pretty annoyed, but mostly at myself. How could I not think of coming here to look for him first?!

"Because, I saw you with Joon. How could you not see how much I love you?" He asked. The tears were falling down his cheeks now. I couldn't help but laugh a little. "What? You enjoy seeing me like this?"

"No. But it's funny, isn't it? You were with Gyuri and I was still in love with you, and now I'm with Joon and you're in love with me. The tables sure have turned." I said with all honesty.

"Yea, but I never stopped loving you." That pissed me off.

"You never stopped loving me?! Eunhyuk, you told me all you wanted was ! YOU SWORE IT WAS ONLY FOR ! AND NOW THAT I'M FINALLY HAPPY AND CONTENT, YOU TELL ME YOU LOVE ME?! JUST STOP! YOU'RE BEING A SELFISH LITTLE BRAT!" I stood up and looked down at him. He sighed and got up.

"I've always loved you." He said looking down.

"Then why'd you say it was just for ? You know how dirty I felt?" I asked trying to calm myself.

"I got a call that morning saying that Gyuri was back and she wanted me. The girl on the phone said that Gyuri would kill you, I didn't want that. But the girl tricked me. She's Gyuri's best friend. Mi Hye I did it for you." He said holding my shoulders.

"We could have killed her." I said in all seriousness. "We could have gone through it together." I whispered.

"There's more." He said ignoring my word.

"What?"

"Gyuri's friend is the one who killed your aunt and uncle." I felt myself shake with anger. This Gyuri is going down. I don't give a . She's taking everything from me.

I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself.

"Mi Hye, I'm sorry. Please, please come back to me." He whispered. I felt tears come out of my eyes.

"I'm sorry Eunhyuk. I'm with Joon now." I said.

"Come back."

"I can't. It's too late."

"Fine." He said looking me in the eye. "But can I at least get a kiss?" He asked with hope evident in his voice. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Eunhyuk, I-" He interrupted me.

"Please, just once. Just for goodbye." He pleaded. I sighed.

"Only if you promise to come back." I said. He nodded. "Tonight." I said pushing it. He nodded again. "Okay." I said. Eunhyuk grabbed the left side of my neck and closed his eyes. He brought my face closer and his lips just barely brushed up against mine. I thought it would be over but he crushed his lips against mine. His lips molded perfectly in to mine as he my bottom lip. I parted my lips and wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him closer as we fought for dominence. God, I missed the taste of his lips. I came back to my senses as he wrapped his around my waist. I pushed him away.

"No, that's it." I said trying to catch my breath. Eunhyuk looked at me and smirked. "What?" I asked irritated that he's acting cocky.

"You enjoyed the kiss." He said like a know-it-all.

"Nope." I said. I sighed.

"What's wrong?" He asked *This is wrong.* I thought.

"Are you okay with us just being friends?" I asked.

"It's better than not being with at all, right?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. "Let's go." He said and we walked away. Maybe things will get better. Maybe Eunhyuk can be content with just us being friends. I hope.

~~~

I'm disappointed in my self. My chapters are coming out so short. :( oh well. haha

Thoughts?