Talks

It Isn't Easy Living With 13 Vampires

After what seemed like a couple of seconds, Eunhyuk put me down and pulled away from the kiss. He rested his forehead on mine and looked at me. I intertwined my fingers in his hair and took in every detail of his face, afraid that if I don't, I'll forget. Eunhyuk took my hands in his and kissed them ever so gently. I smiled at him.

"What happened?" He asked in a whisper. I felt the world around disappeared, it was just us two. At this point, nothing else mattered besides the fact that from this point onwards, I'm Eunhyuk's, and he's mine. Eunhyuk sat on the stool at the bar and sat across him, but he just pulled me from it and made me sit on his lap. I rested my head on his shoulder, breathing in the scent that I missed. 

"I was talking to Yesung, and I accidentally said that I love you. But then as I was telling him that it was a mistake, it mostly sounded like I was convincing myself, and I didn't really like that. Then my conciousness, which has been quiet for a while now, told me I meant it. I just felt so guilty about Joon, but the more I denied my feelings, I was hurting myself, you and I would just end up hurting Joon in the process. I think I even somehow convinced myself that I was falling for Joon." I told him everything. I looked up at him and he opened his mouth to talk but a voice interrupted.

"Well well well. It's about freaking time you realized you were still in love with him. And seriously, thank God you realized you weren't really falling for me, I'd feel absolutely horrible." Joon came and stood by me and Eunhyuk with Siwon next to him, both of them were smiling like fools. I looked at them and I realized I have no idea what the hell he is talking about.

"Uhm guys mind to explain?" Eunhyuk said as he lifted me up so we can stand. He wrapped his arm around my waist and brought me close.

"Okay, so Lee Joon here is a vampire." Siwon started. "I met him a few hundred years ago, him and his sister Hyuna. Anyways, I did him a favor and he said if I ever needed anything, to just give him a call. So when you and Eunhyuk broke up, I called Joon right away. He's a tracker, so all I had to do was give him something with your scent and he found you easily. He made up the whole thing about his parents, the taxi thing. Basically the plan was for Eunhyuk to leave Gyuri, which is in progress, and for you to go back to him. Which is why everytime you needed to go to Eunhyuk, Joon would let you." Siwon finished with a proud smile. Eunhyuk high-fived him.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I shrieked. The three boys jumped at me sudden out burst. "What if I actually fell for him? Huh? What if he actually fell for me?! What would you two have done then?! Didn't think of that did you?" I asked. I know I shouldn't be mad, but I can't help it.

"Well then I would have left you. Which hopefully, you would've gone to Eunhyuk and then happily-ever-after. Which is right now." Joon said with a cheesy smile.

"Nope, not a happily-ever-after yet boys...and Mi Hye. I'm still here." Great. Here we go again.

~~~

Extremely short chapter, I know!  Shortest ever. But this was just for everyone who has been minded. x) I did exactly what I wanted to! Yay! Even though this was to clear up some confusion, please let me know if you're still confused and I'll make sure that I clear it up. And again, even though this was just an explanation, I couldn't let it go with out any drama, now could I?

Thoughts?