Waiting

It Isn't Easy Living With 13 Vampires

"What are you going to say the others?" I asked Eunhyuk as I drove us back. It was pretty silent in the car and it was making me crazy, so I decided to break it.

"I'm not even sure yet. How mad do you think they'll be?" He asked. Was he scared?

"Very. You pulled a very idiotic move, you know?" I asked. I looked at him and he was looking down. I sighed and turned back to the road. "Just relax. I'll calm them down. Give me my bag." I said pointing to it, it was on the side of his feet. He handed it to me. "Take the wheel." I instructed. He nodded and I looked through my purse for the card Siwon had given a few weeks ago. I pulled it out along with my phone and dialed the number. I shooed Eunhyuk's hands away and grabbed the wheel.

"Eunhyuk?" He asked in a hopeful way. I giggled.

"No. But um, he's with me. I found him." I said and then I heard yelling in the background of the other guys. I pulled the phone away from my ear. "YAH! LET ME EXPLAIN WILL YOU!" I shouted and immediately they quieted down. "If you aren't home, go home. I'm driving there with Eunhyuk now." I said.

"Let me talk to him." Siwon said. I looked at Eunhyuk but he quickly shook his head.

"Uhm, how about you just talk to him at home. Just don't kill him." I said. I heard him sigh.

"Fine. Hurry up." He said and then I heard the phone click. I put my phone down and looked at Eunhyuk and smiled.

"Done. But don't tell them the reason. Then they will most probably rip your head off." I said. I kept looking at him from the corner of my eye. He sighed and looked at me.

"I think they already know. I sent Siwon a text, before I desembled my phone, and told him to not tell you about Gyuri. So I'm pretty sure that mentioning you in the letter, he knew why I left." I looked at him. "But I ended up being the one to tell you." He sighed once again and looked out the window.

"Eunhyuk, I-" I didn't know what to say. What would I? There wasn't anything to be said. We had let it all out.

"Don't worry. I'm fine. We're friends, and I understand. I'm too late. I shouldn't have lied to you. Right? We'd still be together. Honesty is the best policy." He said with a smile. It was sort of contagious, even if it was sad, I still smiled back.

"What are we going to about Gyuri?" I asked keeping my eyes on the road.

"Me and Siwon made a plan to kill her. Simple and easy." He answered.

"Okay...But What is it?" Damn it, do I have drag everything out of him?

"I need to pretend that I love Gyuri. Right when she thinks that I actually love her, I kill her." He answered with a shrug.

"That'll take too long. Why don't you just call her over, and then kill her. Wouldn't that be easier? There would be much less lying." I said. That would be so much easier, they're just making things much more complicated then they have to be. What the hell? Eunhyuk was silent.

"Yea that is." He said in a confused voice. He sighed for the nth time and turned to me, I watched him from the corner of my eye. "Are you truly happy with Joon?" He asked. This time it was my turn to sigh.

"Very. He's so good and kind to me, not to mention understanding. He just makes me happy." I answered honestly. He nodded his head and looked out the window. "Why?" I asked after a few seconds of silence.

"Nothing. I'm just happy you aren't upset anymore. Maybe being just friends won't be so bad." He said with a smile.

"We're here." I announced after a few minutes. We both got out the car and headed inside. Eunhyuk took a useless deep breath and opened the door only to be tackled by 12 waiting guys inside.

~~~

Sorry if this chapter is crappy, I'm just tired and hungry. I think I'll go eat and then sleep. Yea, that sounds good.

Thoughts?