Thanks

It Isn't Easy Living With 13 Vampires

I made my out of the guys' house and to my car. I texted Joon to ask him his address and then entered in the GPS on my phone. Through out most of the way there, tears were rolling out of my eyes. I am such a . I'm in love with my ex and all I've beem doing is acting like a to him. All this while I have a boyfriend who has been nothing but sweet to me.

As I got to his house, I took my mirror out and as well as my make up. After successfully drying my face, I applied make up to hide the puffiness and redness on my face. I got out the car and went to his door. I heard shuffling and then the door opened. He breathed out a smile as he ran his eyes over me. I immediately pushed him in and kissed him. He stumbled in and pulled away from the kiss after shutting the door.

"What was that? Wait, are you crying?" Joon asked me. I quickly wiped my tears away. Stupid tears, betraying me and spilling with out my consent. Joon cupped my face and wiped my tears away with his thumb, making me feel even worse than I did. I pushed his hands away and looked away.

"I'm sorry Joon." I whispered. He looked at me confused, but grabbed my hand and led me to the couch and sat me down. The tears were endless at this point.

"What are you talking about? Sorry about what?" He took my hands in his but I just pulled away again.

"Please, don't. You can't be like this." I said and got up. I paced around in front of the couch until Joon sighed in frustration and put his hands on my shoulders and stopped me.

"What? I can't be like what?" He questioned.

"Sweet and kind and so damn understanding!" I took a deep breath. "I can't be with you anymore." I said. I looked at his expression and he looked hurt beyond words. I felt my heart pierce with my own words, and more tears dropped out of my eyes.

"W-what are you talking about?" He asked, barely a whisper. If it wasn't dead silent in the house, I wouldn't have heard him.

"I'm still in love with him, with Eunhyuk. I already gave my heart to him. I'm sorry. I can't lie anymore. I thought I was over him. I thought there was nothing between us, but I was wrong. Horribly, horribly wrong. I was just hurting myself, you, and him in the process. Joon, please forgive me." I sobbed. Then a pair of arms were wrapped around me.

"Go to him. Go be with him." He whispered. He pulled away and gave me a kiss on my lips. "I'll never forget you Mi Hye." He smiled before leading me to the door. "Go tell him." He said.

"How are you so understanding?" I asked. Even when I'm breaking his heart and being a selfish , he still smiles and tells me to go to another man. That's twice in the same day.

"I guess...I guess I know how you feel. Go. We'll talk later." He winked and smiled. I kissed his cheek.

"Thanks." I whispered and turned around and got in my car.

I drove back to the hosue and hurridly went to the front door. I continuously rang the bell, waiting for someone to answer already. Finally, after what seemed liked forever, Yesung opened the door. And he was holding one of his turtles. Nice, Yesung. Very nice. Before he could talk, Seohyun came in to view. She glared at me.

"Gyuri." She growled. DOES EVERYONE THINK I'M GYURI?! Does she not notice that I'm wearing the same clothes I was less than an hour ago?! Like seriously! What the ?!

"No, Seo, this is Mi Hye." Yesung said and then turned his attention back to his turtle. I rolled my eyes and craned my neck to look inside, but I was shorter than both of them, so no luck.

"Where's Eunhyuk?" I asked still trying to look inside.

"He said he was going to some park to have some alone time to think. But Siwon followed him with out him knowing. Why do-" I ran to my car and drove off. Please, Eunhyuk, stay there!

~~~

When I finally reached the park, Eunhyuk was no where to be seen. I ran to the hotel and went inside. It was the same Reception lady from last time...What was her name? Oh right! Hyeri. I ran toward her and she seemed to recognize me.

"Mi Hye-ssi!" She exclaimed in shock. I panted as I tried to catch my breath.

"Hyeri..where's Eunhyuk?" I asked. I need to tell him, I can't wait any longer. I want him. I need him. Hyeri looked at me and the pointed left, toward the bar. I sighed and ran there, please don't be drunk. I entered the bar and scanned all the faces until I rested on one. His right arm was on the table with his head resting on it. His glass in his left hand, mixing the liquid in it. I grabbed the person nearest to me.

"Can vampires get drunk?" I asked not letting my eyes leave Eunhyuk. I heard a 'no' and I ran to  Eunhyuk and took the drink out of his hand. He looked up surprised.

"M-Mi Hye?" He asked getting up. I felt more tears roll down my eyes and I wiped them away. Eunhyuk grabbed arms. "Mi Hye, what happened? Why are you crying?" He asked. He was getting worried, I could tell. I cupped his face and brought it down. I kissed him fully on the lips, parting my lips. He stood there motionless for a few seconds before he pulled away.

"I'm sorry for every hurting you, Lee Hyukjae, but I am completely and undeniably in love with you. Head over heels." I whispered. He smiled widely and crashed out lips back together and twirled me aound with my hands still on his face. We're finally together...again.

[Siwon's POV]

I can't believe that babo didn't realize it was me she asked if vampires can get drunk. At least they're together now. I pulled my phone out and dialed a certain number. After two rings, he picked up.

"Are they finally together?" He asked. I laughed.

"Yea, they are. Thanks Joon, for everything. If it wasn't for you, I'm pretty they both would have remained stubborn."

~~~

Minded?

Thoughts?