Along Came A

It Isn't Easy Living With 13 Vampires

It's her, in flesh and blood. Gyuri. She's back. She looks exactly like me, except for the fact that her hair is blonde and mine is brown, but still. It's creepy that we look like twins. How has no one from inside come out yet? Surely, they must've heard, right? Gyuri is eyeing me, up and down. She scoffed and crossed her arms and looked away.

"I see why you chose her, but I'm here now, we can be together." She said smugle still looking away. She was wearing blue skinny jeans, a black tank top, and black heels, how does she still look amazing?! I looked to my left, where Eunhyuk is standing, and he just looks shocked. Isn't he going to say something?. Is he going to take her back? I hope not. He better not. He said he loves me. He loves me, he loves me, he loves me. He loves me? He loves me, right? Right? Why am I convincing myself?

"Gyuri, you should leave." I head Eunhyuk say softly. In a second, Gyuri was in front of Eunhyuk, touching his cheek. I felt the tears gather up in my eyes, why isn't he pushing her away? Why isn't he telling her off? Why was I an idiot thinking that Eunhyuk could be over her and in love with me?

"Eunhyuk, don't say that, you know you still love me. That's why you're with her. It's because she looks like me." Gyuri whispered just loud enough for me to hear. Eunhyuk looked back at me and smiled sadly at me. Maybe there's hope. He turned back to Gyuri.

"I'm sorry..." Yes! I saw Gyuri's face turn dark as she glared at me. Just as I was about wrap my arms around Eunhyuk, he finsished the sentence that will forever haunt me. The one word he said sent a million and one daggers to my shattering heart. That one word crashed this world around me. I feel like there's no sun, I feel like it's cold, but the there's not a single cloud out, and it's summer. Is it only in my heart? That one word ruined everything for me. "Mi Hye." He said "I'm sorry Mi Hye" Not Gyuri. He's choosing her?!

"Eunhyuk...why?" The tears were falling freely now. He looked at me then back at Gyuri, the that smiling brightly now.

"I still love her." He said and then smiled. This heartless ! I can't believe it! How could he?! How could he tell me he loves me just a while ago, and then say he still loves another girl?! Was he just deluding himself in to thinking that I was Gyuri?!

"You son of a ." I whispered and ran. I ran like I had never run before. The worst part is, I wanted him to run after me, to tell me it was all just a lie. Why is this real?! Why can't this be a dream?!

~~~

I don't when I stopped, but I did. I was sitting at a park, kids were playing on the swings, calling thier Ummas and Appas, or Noonas, Unnies, Oppas, or Hyungs. Couples were walking hand in hand, laughing, giggling, or kissing. I wish that could me and Eunhyuk, kissing, hugging, giggling, laughing, being a couple, but then along came a and ruined everything. God, I hate my life. I guess now I have to wait for Siwon and the others to get back to the house so I could get them to get my stuff. They're coming back today, that's awesome, okay I just have to get a cab. I walked to the end of the park and hailed a cab. I got in and the guy looked young, like really young. Maybe a couple of years older than me.

"Where to?" He asked not looking at me, pulling me out of my thoughts. Oh crap, I don't know the address, guess I just have to give him directions.

"Uhm, I don't know the address, but can I just give you directions?" Please be nice! My prayers have been answered.

"Sure." He finally looked up and smiled, but that smile quickly faded. "Are you okay? Were you crying?" He asked with his eyes wide. "Ugh! Of course you're not okay if you were crying, stupid, stupid, stupid." He said this to himself. I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Not gonna lie, but no, I'm not okay, and yes, I was crying." He started driving, and we were silent. I quietly told him what turns to make and how far down the road he should be driving. He finally broke the silence when we were near.

"May I ask why you were crying?" He asked.

"Well, I just got my heart broken by the guy I love, who I thought loved me too, guess I was wrong." I muttered. We went silent again. This time I broke it, afraid I might cry. "Can I ask why you're driving a cab? I mean you're so young, you seem only a couple of years older than me." He laughed and looked at me through the rear-view mirror.

"Pocket money. My parents are pretty rich, but I don't like to ask them for money too much." He explained. Ohh, aww that's cute.

"That's nice, oh make this right." He nodded and went right, in to the woods. "You can drop me off here."  I said, he stopped the car but looked at me questioningly.

"Why here? This doesn't seem safe." He said pointing outside. I laughed and shook my head.

"You may not believe me, but this is actually really safe." I smiled. "By the way, we never really introduced ourselves. I'm Mi Hye." I held my hand out.

"Heh, guess we haven't. I'm Lee Changsun, but people also call me Lee Joon." He smiled and shook my hand.

"Well, Lee Joon, it was nice to meet you. I should be going now, and sorry about the whole money thing, I feel really bad." I apologized. He shook his head.

"It's fine, trust me." After saying thank you, I left. I walked a little while until I saw the big house. I walked toward the door and it was open. I walked in and I saw something I really didn't want to see right now. It was Eunhyuk and the sitting there, cuddling and laughing. So while I'm suffering, he's here, laughing?

I went up to my-the room-and got a bag and started stuffing some of the clothes that were mine in the bag. I just dumped them in the duffelbag, not bothering to be neat or fold the clothes, at this point I don't really give a . I went to the bathroom and got my toothbrush and deoderant, and stuff, throwing them in the bag as well. I left the room and heard talking, the guys are back,

"Mi Hye, you dyed your hair?! You looked better with brown hair!" I heard Sungmin excalaim.

"YAH! Forget about her hair, her and Eunhyuk are finally together!" That was Siwon. I came down the stairs and looked at them, they didn't notice me yet.

"That isn't me." I said. All heads turned to look at me, surprise and shock, and anger on Siwon's part, colored their faces.

"Mi Hye?" Siwon looked at me then at Gyuri. "That means you're..." He trailed off and shook his head.

"Yup, I'm Gyuri, Eunhyuk's girlfriend." Just this morning I was Eunhyuk's girlfriend. Huh, funny how things can change so quickly right?

"Not all of you know this, but this here," I nodded toward Gyuri, "Made Eunhyuk fall for her, tricked him in to turning her in to a vampire, and then left. Now she comes back and claims she loves him. This bastard," I nod toward Eunhyuk. "Fell for it. Did I mention he said he was in love with me this morning, and then he left me just like that. I don't know who to be more mad at, him for lying, or me for believing him." Why keep it in, right? All the guys, except for Siwon and Eunhyuk, looked confused, Siwon looked pissed, Eunhyuk, well I don't really give a what Eunhyuk was feeling, he kind of just looked expressionless. Gyuri glared at me.

"You could leave now, there's no room for you here." She said, crossing her arms.

"Trust me sweety, there's no room for anyone with that fat of yours." I said. started it. Eunhyuk still had that expressionless look on his face, Gyuri looked even more pissed, everyone tried to keep in their laughter, except for Heechul, who was dying laughing.

"Yeah! Got 'em!" Heechul yelled. I smiled a little at his carelessness.

"Don't talk to her like that." Everyone quieted when Eunhyuk spoke up. I looked at him, actually looked at him, and I could feel tears gather up in my eyes, blurring my vision.

"Oppa!" Gyuri smiled.

"Now he's your 'oppa'? are you bipolar or something?! Is ther-"

"MI HYE! THAT'S ENOUGH!" Eunhyuk said in a cold way, making all of us jump a little. "I said: Don't. Talk. To. Her. Like. That." He said between clenched teeth.

"You lied." I whispered, just loud enough for everyone to hear. "You said you loved me. It was all just a lie. It's funny though, I actually believed you. After all the hell she put you through, after everything she did to you, you're still going to take her back? With out a second thought? You left, not only me, but everyone back at the hotel. Even your sister. Yea, remember her? She said herself that you always leave, guess I should have listened harder." I said. Eunhyuk was silent.

"I've never loved you, it was just for , and I got that." He said, Deja vu hit me again. My dream. I said those same things to Yesung. He knew that, he knows about my dream.

"Her dream." I heard Siwon whisper beside me. I didn't even realize his proximity until right now, when he spoke. I was too shocked to move. "You're a bastard Eunhyuk." I could finally move. I walked up to Eunhyuk and grabbed his right hand in mine, my heart was pounding and the tears were now flowing freely. Gyuri just stood there, watching, way to fight for your "man," .

"Eunhyuk, tell me, look me in the eyes, tell me." I whispered. "Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't love me, that it was all a lie to get me in bed. To have your way with me. Say it." I said. I looked at him and he was staring me down, he wasn't the same, he was cold, heartless. He looked me in the eyes and spoke the words that will be the death of me.

"I don't love you, I swear, it was just for ."

[Eunhyuk's POV]

Those words will be the death of me, I swear. I hate making her cry, I hate myself.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

I love you, Mi Hye. Always will. Just move on, it'll be better for you.

~~~~

Thoughts on this chapter?