Love

It Isn't Easy Living With 13 Vampires

He kissed me passionately. I felt time stop and forgot the world, just focusing on how good it feels to kiss him. I forgot about my pains and troubles, my sorrows and angst. I focused only on Joon.

"*Ahem.*" I head someone clear their throat, I looked up and Yoona and everyone else was smiling,-even Gyuri-except for one person.

"Sorry." I bowed my head. I heard Joon get up and he held my hand.

"That was nice." He whispered in my ear. I felt the blood rush up to my face. I could see myself being with him for a while, and that thought really makes me feel good, I deserve this. I deserve this contentness.

"Don't be sorry." Yoona said with a I'm-happy-for-you smile on her face. I looked at Joon and he was staring at me. He leaned down and gave me a peck on my lips. I pouted when he pulled away and people laughed. My cheeks grew hot again. I really wish it was just me and him right now, like for real. I looked back at everyone and saw Eunhyuk looking pissed. I frowned slightly but let it go, he left me, he should remember that. Joon led me to the couch and sat down and pulled me on his lap. Heechul whistled, while everyone else were screaming different things.

"Someone's getting it in tonight!" That was Kyuhyun.

"I wanna get it in." That one was Sungmin with a pout.

"With me?" Kyuhyun said with a disgusted face.

"EW! NO!" Sungmin looked surprised and walked away.

"Well, I have to go. My friends will be waiting for me." Gyuri said getting up. Eunhyuk got up with her and kissed her goodbye. She smiled at me, like a really sincere smile, and left. The smile sort of surprised me, but she's probably just happy I've moved on, I don't blame her, I'm sort of happy too. Yesung had to ruin the moment when Joon kissed me.

"Eww!!! Get a room!" Yesung ruining the moment -_-

"Just not here." Kibum added.

I laughed and shook my head. I leaned my head against his chest. I started playing with his fingers and he kept whispering sweet things in my ear, like: "You're so beautiful." Or, "This feeling is the best I've ever felt." I was probably red the whole time, especially for the fact that everyone could hear, even Yoona since she was sitting right next to me. I slightly hit him in the chest and told him to stop. All the events of today [funeral] seemed to escape my mind. The song "Innocence" by Avril Lavigne came in my head. It was perfect for this. He pecked on the lips again and then I saw Eunhyuk stomping away upstairs and slamming his door shut. A few seconds later, all the guys had horrified expressions on their faces.

"I should go talk to him." I whispered to Joon and he nodded. God, he is so understanding! I got up off of him and walked upstairs. I stopped at Eunhyuk's door and took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"Go away." He growled from inside.

"It's me." I whispered knowing he would hear. I heard shuffling and he opened the door then went walked to his bed. I walked in and his room was a mess. Clothes and papers everywhere, holes in the walls. What the hell went on here?

"Eunhyuk, what happened in here?!" I asked still standing by the door.

"You and that Joo guy happened." He answered not looking at me. Honestly, this is probably the longest conversation we've had since after my Aunt and Uncle's death. I took another deep breath and sat next to him.

"Joon." I corrected. "Why are you mad anyways? You left me remember?" I said and his shot up.

[Eunhyuk's POV]

"Joon." She corrected, I still hate him. "Why are you mad anyways? You left me remember?" My head popped up at her statement. I laughed bitterly and got up.

"Why can't you see how much I love you?! I did all this right now! Right before you came up here!" I exclaimed pointing to the walls. I was in front of her in less then half a second. I cupped her face. "I love you so much and you still love me!" I said.

"I'm sorry, I don't. I've moved on." She said and my hands dropped at the honesty in her words. I could be wrong though right? "Eunhyuk, you still love Gyuri, and she loves you. You're with her now, and I'm with Joon, and I'm finally happy, inside." She said holding her heart. I grabbed her face again and kissed her. She stood there frozen for a second and then pushed me away.

"What the , Eunhyuk?!" She was almost yelling, but I knew that Yoona or Joon wouldn't be able to hear. Once again, for the third time, she took a deep breath, this time to calm herself, I'm sure of it. "We can only be friends, that's all. I'm sorry." She left the room, letting me stand there broken. Oh, how I wish I could tell her everything.

~~~

Short chapter, I know, but I'm sort of satisfied with it.

By the way, a little heads up, the story is almost up. As in, almost over, it's nearing the end.3