The Past

It Isn't Easy Living With 13 Vampires

"Yesung?" I whispered and he hummed slightly in response. "I think I can talk to you about my past life now." I said. And I was. I wanted him to know EVERYTHING about me, and I wanted to know him better. I hope this will make us closer.

"Are you sure you're ready?" He asked and I nodded. I got up and crossed my legs, criss-crossed style. He sat up too and took my hands in his.

"Mhmm" I nodded and gave him a half-hearted smile. I took a deep breath and started my story, from the beginning.

[FLASHBACK]

(15 year old Mi Hye) (A/N: I'm still gonna use Mi Hye's POV, it's just easier to understand that way)

"Umma! Appa!" I yelled wondering where they went. I went back in the house and saw them holding a piece of paper, and holding glasses of champagne.

"Today is the day that Mi Hye became ours. Adopting her was the best choice we've ever made." My dad smiled. My eyes grew wide. I'm adopted?

"It was. I love her so much! I want to give the her best of our abilities." My mom said hugging my dad and then she saw me. "M-Mi Hye. What are you doing here?" She asked alarmed, probably hoping I didn't hear. I wasn't upset that I was adopted, just upset that they never told me.

"I-I'm adopted?" I asked, tears filling my eyes. It just hurt to know I wasn't blood related to them, I loved them with all I had, that for sure would never change.

"Mi Hye, don't cry. W-we're sorry, if you want we'll help you find your biological parents." My dad spoke this time, walking up to me to wipe the tears. I smiled at them and shook my head.

"It's not that. You could've told me, you know? And it just hurts to know I'm not blood-related to you." I said and pouted and my parents laughed and came to hug me.

"We're sorry, can you forgive us?" My mom spoke wiping my eyes. I smiled and looked at them.

"FORGIVEN!" We laughed and went back to the BBQ in the backyard, it turned out to be amazing knowing that I'm adopted and still they love me as their own.

[16 year old Mi Hye]

"Umma! Appa! Look at the water! It's so beautiful!" I said looking toward the open water. We were on a huge bridge, coming back from visiting a little market my parents used to take me when I was younger. I was smiling looking at the beautiful blue-green deep water so vast and open, it was sort of dark, more like twilight out, but it still looked sparkling.

"You wanna go snorkling tomorrow? They have classes here, so we could." My mom looking back. My smile widened, which I didn't think was possible.

"Can we? And can I bring Yoona?!" I asked folding my hands together in a pleading gesture. My dad laughed and nodded.

"Sure they all can come." He said. He was looking at me through the rear-view mirror. I started to honking and we looked toward the road to see another car coming toward us. My dad quickly turned the wheel to dodge the car and stomped on the break. It all happened too fast. We flew over the railing causing the car to be flung in to the water.

The car started filling with water and there was still a little space to breathe. My mom was unconcious and I was slowly slipping in to the darkness. I tried to help but it was no use. The darkness was over-powering me. I was scared. I didn't want to leave my parent behind. But the darkness won.

~~~

I remember waking up in the hospitol next. There were wires stuck to me. On my left was a couch in the corner with a machine making beeping sounds that were really close together. I was starting to get scared. Where was I? I turned to look straight and saw on the news a car being lifted from the water. It looked my parents' car. I heard low sobs and turned to see my aunt and uncle kneeling next to my bed, my uncle's arm was around my aunt's shoulder and the other was wiping her tears away as his own were falling.

"A-aunty." I croaked and tried to lift a hand to reach her but it felt too heavy.

"MI HYE! Oh thank God you're awake!" She said as she hugged me.

"Do you need anything?" My uncle asked.

"W-water." I said in a hoarse voice and he quickly poured me some water and hand drank it to me.

"Where are Umma and Appa?" I asked and fresh tears started to roll down Aunty's cheaks.

"Mi Hye-ah, we need to talk." My uncle and the conversation we were having was not real.

"NO! You're lying!" I screamed. Tears were coming out of my eyes.

After a while of me screaming, I finally calmed down and I started to remember everything. Why did I survive? Why me? I thought.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

[PRESENT, MI HYE'S POV]

I was looking down, Yesung's hands were still holding mine in my lap. I saw tears fall on them and he lifted his hand and wiped my tears for me. I started crying harder and he pulled me in for a hug.

"Shh.. shhh...it's all over now. I'm here, you'll be okay." He chanted as he my hair. I nodded in to his chest and pulled away and tried to smile, but I could feel that it was weak.

"I'm fine. I'm fine." I said wiping my tears, but he obviously didn't buy it.

"You went through a lot huh?" He asked and wiped away the rest of tears away. I laughed slightly and nodded. "Well, then, it shows how strong you are." He said. I smiled and pecked his lips.

He layed down and pulled me along with him, letting me rest my head on his chest like before.

"Go to sleep, it's alright." He whispered and started humming a lullaby I didn't recognize. Soon I fell asleep in his arms.

~~~

I woke up and Yesung staring at me. He looked like he was in deep thought so I didn't say anything, just waited for him to snap out of it. But he did, a little too soon, he looked cute when he was thinking.

"Morning." He said smiling.

"Morning?" I looked outside and it was dark. "It's dark."

"It's our morning." He smiled. I couldn't but chuckle. He kissed me on the lips and slowly got on top of me, supprorting his weight on his knees. He went down to my neck so I could catch my breath.

"Yesung." I said and pulled away from his neck kisses. He groaned but got up to look at me. "It's too early for that." I said and left to the bathroom.

"Technically it's not!" He called but I heard his foot steps fading away. I took a quick shower and dried my hair.I put on a button down shirt and shorts and went downstairs to eat. I ate in silence as Yesung watched me with enthusiasm.

"What? You're making me uncomfortable." I said turning to him slowly.

"You're so cute when you eat!" He said and pinched my cheek.

After "breakfast" we went to watch some t.v but everything was just so boring. I was sitting criss-cross on the couch next to him and he had his arm around my waist.

"So what do you wanna do?" He asked and I just shrugged.

"I don't know." I said putting a finger on my lips in thought. I felt him move closer, even though we were already touching, and he pulled my hand away and looked me in the eyes. He leaned but I backed up, teasing him. He kept leaning in until I was laying down. "Crap!" I muttered and he smiled. He kissed me deeply and held on to my waist. He my bottom lip and I parted, just a little. Our tongues fought for dominance but he won. Then they danced together, played with each other.

He pulled away so I could cath my breath and started my neck and ing my shirt and pulled it off me and then didn't wait to take my bra off. I moaned when he found my sensative spot and he started on it. I pulled his shirt off of him and my fingers traced his abs, feeling every crease. He came back to kiss my lips that started out passionate but turned hungry as he started to grind me.

"Look what's going on here!" I heard a very familiar voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N) Sorry for the delay. Again i'm just really busy with school so I might not be able to update that often. indecision BUT~ I will be hopefully updating twice a week, if not then once. Thanks for reading! Please comment and tell me what you think! Love you!