Final Fight

It Isn't Easy Living With 13 Vampires

[No One's POV]

Super Junior, Mi Hye, Joon, and Hyuna busted through the windows of the warehouse to see the most dreaded. Yoona was in the clutches of Gyuri while her blood was being drained from her body.

"GET THE AWAY FROM HER!" Donghae roared and ran to throw Gyuri off of Yoona. Gyuri's back slammed in to the far wall making it crack from the impact. Mi Hye ran to Yoona who was on the floor, barely breathing.

"Yoona. Come on. You can't die on me, not now. I need you." She cried. Yoona was weak, pale and tired. All she wanted to do was close her eyes and sleep, but she wasn't an idiot. She knew that if she closed her eyes they would never open again. Mi Hye looked back at Hyuna. "Hyuna! You need to take her away, if she doesn't leave, she can die!" Hyuna ran to Mi Hye.

"Where should I take her?" She asked as she picked Yoona up easily. Being a vampire has its advantages.

"Take her to a hospital, she's lost too much blood." Hyuna nodded at Mi Hye's commands and left. The two men that came in with Gyuri turned to go after Hyuna and Yoona but Ryeowook and Shindong saw and held them back, a fight erupting between the four. Mi Hye got up and wiped her tears and looked back to see Donghae and Siwon closing in on Gyuri. "Stop!" She yelled causing the three of them to look back at her. "This is my fight." She declared. Eunhyuk was panic stricken. He knew what Gyuri was capable of, she's older than Mi Hye.

"Mi Hye, let us handle this. Go to Yoona." Eunhyuk pleaded but Mi Hye had her red, vampire eyes fixed on the Devil and shook her head.

"This is between me and her. It's going to be me who brings her down." She said. Gyuri laughed and got up and dusted her self off.

"Boys." She called. Everyone but Mi Hye turned their heads to see seven guys dressed in black walk in through the doors. "Meet my guys. Sunggyu, why don't you do the introductions?" She said like a fight wasn't about to start.

"Enough with the ing games, !" Donghae sneered. He was seeing red. No one would get away with hurting the girl he was in love with, not even seven pathetic boys. "We're here to kill you, not for a ing tea party." Gruri fake pouted.

"Well, that's upsetting. I even had the maids buy biscuits and cake." The seven boys started laughing like hyenas, much to Super Junior's displeasure. Sungmin had enough of the laughing and threw the first punch, making the enemey get serious. "Did I mention that this is one of oldest vampire groups? No, well how stupid of me." Gyrui smirked.

"Infinite." Kangin whispered in disbelief. How could they have not recognized them? It was such a stupid mistake that could have been avoided had they just paid attention! The youngest of the group smirked.

"Yup." Sungjong maybe the girly, weak looking one but he's the fastest, he can dodge moves easily. "Surprised to see us here?" He asked. Yesung jumped up and kicked Myungsoo in the face, making him fall back on the ground. Mi Hye turned her attention away from the starting brawl and turned it to Gyuri who was still watching it in amusement. Mi Hye used this advantage and ran toward Gyuri, causing her to fall back on the ground with a painful groan. Mi Hye was strong, which surprised everyone who saw this. Mi Hye was seeing red and waisted no time. She was gonna finish the off.

Mi Hye lunged toward Gyuri and ripped her arm off, throwing it away somewhere. The piercing scream that came from Gyuri's mouth made everyone stop and stare in horror. Mi Hye wasn't her normal self right now, and everyone saw that. Inifinite could care less about the fact that Gyuri was in pain. They just didn't like the fact that there was another group of male vampires with more members. It angered them. But right now, the main point isn't on the Infinite/Super Junior fight. It was on the doppelganger/ fight.

Gyuri wanted to cry, but the scream she let out already showed weakness and that was something she didn't want to show in front of Super Junior and Mi Hye. She was beyond furious that Mi Hye had ripped her arm so easily. How was that even possible?! She had just became a vampire, Gyuri should have been stronger.

Eunhyuk couldn't concentrate on the fight with Infinite. All he saw was the love of his life about to have a throw down with the . He was scared. He didn't want to lose Mi Hye again. He couldn't. But he knew he had to trust her. He knew that he has to believe that Mi Hye can fight her own battles. Sungyeol threw himself at Eunhuk, tackling him to the ground and growling like a vicous animal. Although Sungyeol was stronger, Eunhyuk was smarter, knowing a vampire's weak spots. Eunhyuk punched the side of his ribs making Sungyeol yelp in pain. In a matter of seconds, Sungyeol was dead, making the rest of Infinite beyond the point of pissed.

Gyuri had gotten up and started coming closer to Mi Hye who showed no sign of fear, much to Gyuri's displeasure. She was beginning to see red as well, but no matter how mad she got, it would be nowhere near Mi Hye's anger, or even Donghae's. Gyuri kept advancing toward Mi Hye and threw a punch at her. Mi Hye easily caught her arm and smirked at Gyuri whose eyes were wide, with not only shock and surprise but also fear. WIth one twirl of her wrist, Mi Hye had ripped Gyuri's second arm off. Again, the warehouse echoed with Gyuri's scream of agony and pain.

Infinite was losing members quick too. They weren't using their strength very wisely causin four of their members to die. The only ones that were left to fight were Myungsoo, Sunggyu, and Woohyun. Donghae and Siwon went after Myungsoo. Ryeowook and Sungming went after Woohyun. Kangin and Joon went after Sunggyu. Less than 30 seconds, they were dead. Ripped a part, their body parts in one bloody pile. The smell was bitter.

Eunhyuk was watching his lover fight with Gyuri with anxiety. He didn't what he would if he lost Mi Hye again, permanently this time. He wanted this to end. Weren't they supposed to be living happily right now? Forever? Why did Gyuri have to ruin everything for him? He knew what he had to do. This wasn't only Mi Hye's battle, but also his. He was next to Mi Hye in a flash.

"Let's finish her." Was all he said. Even in the midst of a bloody battle, Mi Hye grinned at him. She knew she could always count on him. She knew he would always be there for her. But this just proved it. They say you are a true believer if you have faith in something with out seeing it, and that's exactly what Mi Hye, she was a true believer in Eunhyuk and the rest of Super Junior.

Waisting no time, Eunhyuk picked Gyuri up by her hair. She growled but in reality his strength was no match for her. Not only was he older, but he was also a guy. Whether a vampire or not, that still plays an important role. Mi Hye smirked as she looked at the helpless Gyuri, who couldn't do anything with out her arms.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. I'm a nice person..." Mi Hye started. "I forgive..." She continued looking Gyuri up and down. "I don't like violence..." She circled around Gyrui. "I don't like killing..." Mi Hye sain in an innocent voice. She leaned to Gyuri's ear. "But that was when I was human." Mi Hye had venom dripping from every word she spat in this last sentence. With that, Mi Hye took hold of Gyuri's head and twisted it, hearing the sounds of bones breaking, but that wasn't enough for her. Mi Hye ignored the blood-gurggling scream and kept twisting Gyuri's head until *SNAP*. It was off.

It was quiet. The Super Junior guys as well as Joon had seen the whole thing happen. It was a shock to see Mi Hye this violent. She was crazy. Not in the literal sense but for the time being. Eunhyuk took hold on a crying Mi Hye and shushed her.

"Shh. Shh. It's over. We can be together happily, no more interruptions." He pulled away and wiped away Mi Hye's tears. Shindong and Hangeng collected the body parts and lit them on fire, and cleaned the rest of the place. It wouldn't be a good thing if the police saw all this. Mi Hye smiled through her tears and kissed Eunhyuk.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too." He smiled and kissed her again.

~~~

Sorry for not updating for a while, it's just that I'm not good with violent scenes so this is probabky a total fail. No wait, it IS a total fail. But guess what?

I ING HAVE 500 TOTAL SUBSCRIBERS! YEA! Ahem. Sorry about that. I'm pretty happy about that. Anyway, there's only one two chapters remaining.

Thoughts? Don't be brutal.