Hard

It Isn't Easy Living With 13 Vampires

My eyes were wide. Yesung quickly covered me up and got off me pulling me up with him.

"You guys are early." Yesung said looking at the 12 guys infront of us. Great, I wanted to spend more time with Yesung.

"Why were you on top of her?" Donghae asked looking at me then at Yesung, back and forth.

"Why do you care?" Yesung snapped. Yesung was slightly blocking me from the others, my hand was on his arm, it slid down to grab his hand. I held on to it tight. Some of the others glared, smirked, or were shocked.

"Well, you guys are together now?" Sungmin asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yesung, let's go somewhere else." I tugged on the back of his shirt.

"Shut up." Eunhyuk spat. I jumped up a little.

"Eunhyuk!" Yesung yelled, his eyes looked like they could bulge from their sockets.

"What?! Huh! You're gonna choose her side over us?" Eunhyuk challenged. I thought they were like brothers? Why are they hostile toward each other?

"You know I would never choose." Yesung said in a much softer tone.

"Well? What we told you to. You shouldn't be with a like her." I cringed when he said that, why is he calling me ? He didn't even know me. "She doesn't deserve you." What was going on? I felt like the world was spinning.

"Don't do this or I WILL choose Mi Hye in a second. It's not the same." Yesung said. No. He shouldn't. He can't choose me over his friends, his brothers, his family.

"Yesung, don't-" I said but he cut me off.

He turned to me. "Let's go." He said and pulled me upstairs and started packing some of my clothes. I didn't say a word, afraid of what he might say, but I did NOT want him to lose his friends because of me. We walked downstairs and they were all sitting there talking like nothing had happened. Yesung didn't even say bye and kept walking, I slightly bowed and said "Mianhe" and ran after him, I felt like he was running. He opened the back seat and threw the bag in and then opened my door, he looked pained and mad.

"Yesung?" I said as he got in his seat.

"Hmm?" He hummed as he laced our fingers together.

"You okay?" After hearing my question, he just breathed out a smile, it brought some light to his eyes. But that wasn't the question I wanted to ask, I just couldn't ask him, it would pain him.

"Yea. Are you? I'm sorry about." He apologized. Why was he apologizing? I couldn't help but laugh.

"Yea, and why are you apologizing?" I asked. He laughed and shook his head.

"I don't really know." He said. The smile left my face as I started thinking about what I orignially wanted to ask him.

"Yesung, what would you do if I left? Or if I told you I wanted to leave?" I asked. He stopped the car, we were still in the forest, a little away from his house, he  shut the car, then turned to me. His expression: Pained, upset.

"What are you talking about?" He asked, he looked like he was suffering. I couldn't bear to look at him so I looked down at my fingers. I started to feel uneasy and started playing with my fingers. 

"I think we should end this. Whatever it is. I'll leave. I-" *Deep breath* I hate myself for what I was about to say, but it would be the only way to let him be happy, with his friends, away from me. "I-" He cut me off.

"You what?" He asked, I looked up and saw tears in his eyes, he was broken.

"I-I don't we should continue this." I replied, it was so hard for me to say with out tears spilling. It may have been such a short time, but I feel like I'm already falling for him.

"Why not? I need you." He pleaded grabbed my hand. I snatched it away and gave him a cold look.

*I need you too, please understand.* I thought. It took all I had to stop myself from wiping away his tears and to glare at him.

"I don't need you. I don't even want you. We had , that's all it was. I have no feeling toward you, just hate and disgust." I scoffed, but inside I sobbed. I hated myself. "I can't believe you thought I would want to be with a vampire. Even if you weren't a vampire I wouldn't want to be with you. I hate." I said and got out the car. I couldn't bear to look at him, his broken expression. I got my bag from the back seat and started walking back toward the house to get all my other things. I heard him get out the car, in less than a second he grabbed my wrist and turned me around. His eyes were red and he was crying, hard.

"Mi Hye-ah! Please don't do this. I'm in love with you." He said. I pulled my hand away. *Please forgive me for this Yesung.* I thought. "Mi hye." He quietly said. He started bawling his eyes. "Mi Hye, please." He pleaded.

"I don't love you. I told you, I hate you." I said and walked away again. This time he didn't come after me. I looked back slightly and he was on his knees, his head in his hands. I let the tears fall as I continued walking.

I finally reached the house and opened the door and 12 guys in the living room were watching me, some confused, others glaring.

I was looking down, nervous, playing with my fingers "I left him, for you guys. I told him I hated him and I don't want to be with him. Just go along with it. Don't let him know, please." I pleaded.

"Fine, just leave." Eunhyuk said getting up and walking away.

I left to Yesung's room where my things were and started packing. I was half way done when I heard the door open, I turned around to see Siwon.

"Are you okay?" He asked with concern in his voice.

"I'd be lying if I said yes." I turned back and packed the rest of my stuff.

"Eunkyuk, he's just worried about Yesung, he doesn't want him to go through what he did." He said. I stopped and looked back at him.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. He sat me down and took a deep breath.

"It was 237 years ago." He started.