YOUR WHAT?!

It Isn't Easy Living With 13 Vampires

After finally detatching each of the 12 guys off of Eunhyuk, I got them to sit in the living room and shut up. Their constant asking questions was getting me irritated, and the questions weren't even directed toward me! I swear, these guys will make me go crazy!

"Okay, now that you've finally calmed down," I glared at each of them. "Can you just let Eunhyuk talk? I'm gonna go make a phone call." I said.

"Yea to your boyfriend." I heard Eunhyuk say bitterly. I took a deep breath. This isn't going to be easy. We can both smile and say the things we say, but we both know the true words behind the "lies."

I ignored his comment and continued walking. I checked the time. Six thirty. Crap. I've been out all day looking for an idiot. Great. Just ing great. I unlocked my phone and dialed Joon's number. After a few rings, he picked up.

"Mi Hye?" He answered.

"Yup. I found Eunhyuk about an hour and a half ago. We're at his house, he's talking to the guys." I sighed. "I know it probably doesn't seem that long to you, and I don't want to sound clingy or anything, but I missed you today, still do." I said in a quiet voice hoping he wouldn't hear. There was silence on the other end. I gulped and looked at the phone to check if he was still there, it says he was. "H-hello? I knew you'd get scared." I said then I heard laughing.

"Oh you're so cute! No you don't seem clingy, yes it has been long-even to me- and I miss you too." He said to my relief.

"Good." I said and we just stayed on the phone in silence, listening to each other breathe. "I should probably head back now." I whispered.

"Yea. Uhm..." He said. I really don't want to hang up. God! I feel like I'm 13 years old and he's my first boyfriend!

"How about I go to your house tonight?" I asked when the silence was getting too much for me.

"Yes! I-I mean that would b-be great." He stuttered and I laughed at his goofiness.

We bid our good byes and I turned around to see Yesung standing there. He was just staring at me, when did he even come?

"Oh! Yesung!" I said and smiled, trying to hide my shock. I only talked to him once, and that was to ask if it was him who saved me from the car accident, to which he replied no.

"Mi Hye, can we talk?" He asked. I nodded a yes and followed him to his room. Why do I feel so weird around him? Is it because I was in love with him in my dream? I mean it was just a dream. Maybe it's cause he knows I was in love with him-in my dream.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked sitting on his bed. He sat on his desk chair and looked at me. I just awkwardly stared back at him, this is weird.

"You're not in love with me are you?" He asked bluntly. I blinked a few times and couldn't help but laugh. I shook my head.

"No! Is it because of the dream?" I asked seriously now. He looked down and nodded. "Yesung, I'm in love with Eunhyuk." I said. His head shot up and stared at me with a smile.

"You are in love with Eunhyuk." His smile growing wider.

"No, I mean Joon. I'm falling for Joon. I'm not in love with anyone. Just falling for Joon." It sounded like I was convincing myself. He shook his head and got up from the chair, walking closer to me. I started sliding back on the bed, but this jack just coming forward, trapping me between his body, his arms, and the head board.

"You. Are. In. Love. With. Eunhyuk." He said. Just as I was about to protest, the door opened, revealing a very hurt and confused girl.

"O-oppa." She said, tears falling from her eyes. In a second she was gone. Another vampire? Wait! Did she just call him oppa?!

"." Yesung cursed finally getting off me. "! ! ! !" He kept cursing.

"Yesung, who was that?" I asked stopping him from pacing around the room.

"T-that was Seohyun...My girlfriend." He answered looking down. I grabbed his shoulders and shook him.

YOUR WHAT?! DID YOU JUST SAY GIRLFRIEND?! OMO! YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?!" I shrieked continuously shaking him. He pushed my hands away from him.

"Yah! Quit shaking me and yelling!" He sighed. "And yea she is my girlfriend." He said sitting down.

"YAH! ! I'LL TEACH YOU LESSON TO HIT ON MY MAN!" A now angry Seohyun came barging in the room again. My eyes widened as I saw her coming closer, her fist in the air. Just as she was about to punch me, Yesung stopped her.

"Seo, I can explain." He said.

"But oppa! It's Gyuri." She hissed quietly. I rolled my eyes and went out from behind the idiot.

"1) I'm not Gyuri, I'm Mi Hye, 2) what ever you saw, was just a misunderstanding, and 3) it's nice to meet you." I said with a smile.

"Well then what was it? Huh? If I hadn't walked in, then surely you guys would have kissed." She said, putting her hands on her hips.

"Explain Yesung. I'm gonna go check on the other idiots. You're too much for me right now." I said and walked out.

~~~

Just a little something for everyone who's been asking about Yesung. He wasn't going to be in the story as much, but just thought I should come up with something.

Thoughts?