And So the Truth Comes Out

It Isn't Easy Living With 13 Vampires

[Gyuri's POV]

I ran home to see Jiyoung sitting on the couch flipping through the channels looking really bored. I sat beside her and she turned to me.

"So? What happened?" She asked.

"Well the funeral went well, and she's finally over Eunhyuk, so I won't have to kill her. She's actually with some Lee Joon guy now. Eunhyuk, on the other hand, isn't over her yet. That's a problem." I told her.

"Do you really love him?" She abruptly asked.

"No." I answered honestly.

"Then why are you doing this? I mean, why did you break them up?" She kept asking questions.

"Well, because, he's fun to toy around with." Was my simple answer before turning and walking away.

[Jiyoung's POV]

I have to tell Eunhyuk about Gyuri, this isn't right. She shouldn't play with someone's heart while breaking another's. I should have never been part of this, and I sure as hell know that the others will be against it too, for the first time Gyuri is alone in this, and I will stop her, no matter what.

[Siwon's POV]

Why is Eunhyuk such an idiot?! How can he just let Mi Hye go and go for Gyuri, she left his heart in pieces when she left, and he takes her back in the blink of an eye. After hearing their argument, I have to go, I have to see what's going on. Why is Eunhyuk doing this? I got up and ran up the stairs, receiving glares from everyone. .

Joon doesn't know about us being vampires.

[Kyuhyun's POV]

ing idiot.

[Heechul's POV]

.

[Kibum's POV]

Is he not thinking straight?!

[Kangin's POV]

ing .

[Shindong's POV]

What the ?!

[Leeteuk's POV]

Babo.

[Donghae's Pov]

Not even I'm that dumb.

[Sungmin's POV]

We're screwed.

[Ryeowook's POV]

.

[Hankyung's POV]

Caught.

[Yesung's POV]

I didn't feed my turtles!

[Joon's POV]

What the hell just happened? All I see is Siwon sitting here one second, and the next he's gone. How did he move so fast? I looked at the faces of the remaining eleven guys and they seemed to have worried faces, EVEN YOONA! Am I the only one who doesn't know something?

"Um, Joon?" Yoona broke the silence.

"What just happened?" I asked being utterly confused.

"Well, what do you think just happened?" Heechul was now challenging me. Great.

"Well, Siwon was just here, and is now gone." They were all quiet as I sat thinking of the possibilities. Okay, so he's incredibly fast, like inhumanly fast, and well that's all I know. Inhumanly fast. Inhumanly fast. Inhuman. Inhuman. Inhuman. "Is some kind of Twilight crap going on?" I didn't expect the look on thier faces to appear. They looked defeated. Twilight. Twilight. Twilight.

"Joon, it's uhh..the thing is...we're...vampires." Leeteuk was the first to compose himself. I bursted out laughing, but when they looked unfazed, I couldn't believe it.

"Yea right." I said. The second I got up, Mi Hye was coming down the stairs, she looking angry yet upset.

"What's going on?" She asked.

[Mi Hye's POV]

I left Eunhyuk's room and started walking away in the hallway. Is Eunhyuk really in love with me? Even if he is, why'd he choose Gyuri in less than a second? I feel like my head is spinning with confused questions. As I walking down the stairs, I heard Joon laughing and then stop.

"Yea right." I hear his voice. I walked down the stairs faster so I could hear what was happening. There was so much tension in the atmosphere, I could slice it. Everyone was pretty serious and I saw

"What's going on?" I asked feeling weary.

"Nothing, you wanna go, it's getting kind of late." He said walking toward me. I furrowed my brows.

"It's only 4:40." I said, did they get in to an argument?

"Yea, but I'm pretty tired." He was definitely lying. I eyed the other guys and they seemed like they wanted us to go.

"Yoona, what happened?" I walked past Joon. Why won't anyone tell me anything.

"Nothing happened, Mi Hye, let's just go." He laced our fingers together and walked toward the door. Whatever, when ever they're ready they'll tell me. We got to the door and he opened it, waiting for me to leave first, as I was getting out someone shut it. I looked to the right and saw Kyuhyun. My eyes widened. Is he an idiot?! Joon doesn't know!

"Kyuhyun." I whispered really low so only he would hear.

"Joon, it's true, we are vampires, and Mi Hye knows." That's what the tension was.

"Mi Hye..knows?" Joon narrowed his eyes and looked at me. I sighed and looked at him.

"They are vampires, so is Gyuri. Yoona and I aren't. And Gyuri isn't my twin, I'm sort of a doppleganger." I shrugged my shoulders slightly. He just stood there frozen.I pursed my lips.

"You're joking, right?" He asked. I shook my head.

"No. But, we're all still the same people. Joon, nothing's changed." Kyuhyun said slowly. Joon took a deep breath and looked at me.

"Why didn't you just tell me?" He asked. I couldn't tell if he was hurt or not, I'll feel really bad if he was. I looked him in the eyes, and I saw it, he wasn't hurt just confused, I breathed a sigh of relief.

"I didn't really think I was allowed to tell you. Anyways, you're not mad?" I asked, hopeful that he wasn't. He laughed and shook his head and hugged me by the waist.

"No, just really confused, that's all." He answered. I nodded and pecked his lips.

"Good, I'd feel really bad if you were."

[Eunhyuk's POV]

I sat back down on my bed after Mi Hye left. What am I going to do? I have just lost the girl I am completely in love with. Since when did I become such an idiot?! I promised myself that I would never fall in love again. I promised myself that I wouldn't get hurt because of a girl. So why do I feel like I'm breaking apart? Why is my beatless-heart hurting?

"Eunhyuk, you ing ." Siwon growled the moment he stepped foot in my room. He was in front of me with in a minute. He grabbed me by my shirt and pushed me against the wall.

"What?" I asked and he just pushed harder, making cracks in the wall. I know if he wanted to, he could break this wall down, but he showed some restraint.

"Mi Hye, why the did you leave her for Gyuri?! I know what that has put you through, I was the one you told everything to. So why? Why'd you break Mi Hye's heart for the girl who broke yours?! And why are you telling her you love now when she's finally happy?! Huh?! What game are you playing?!" I felt like my world is crumbling down around me.

"Siwon, can we go somewhere else? I'll explain everything to you." I pleaded. He let go of my shirt and I fixed it. I looked at the holes in the wall and then the giant crack Siwon left when he pushed me in the wall. "Damn, I have a lot fixing up to do." I tried to lighten up the mood, it didn't work.

"I'm not ing around here, Eunhyuk. You better tell me. Let's go." He hissed and stalked out the room. I swear, he scares me.

~~~

Thoughts?

Sorry, I read this over and realized I put Kangin's thoughts twice, my bad! I changed the second one to Hangeng. Sorryyyy!!!! I'm such a fail as a writer :(