Gone

It Isn't Easy Living With 13 Vampires

[Eunhyuk's POV]

I drank her blood until she only had a little left. I pulled away and looked at Mi Hye. She looked at me through clouded eyes and smiled. I pecked her lips.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." She mumbled. I quickly bit my wrist and brought it her lips.

"You have to drink." I said. She nodded and started my blood. She closed her eyes as she drank my blood. I wonder how she feels. I her hair with my free hand. She stopped drinking and I looked at her and realized she had passed out. Only three hours. I got up and grabbed her clothes to dress her and then dressed myself. This makes her happy and I know she won't leave me. I just know it. I walked downstairs and everyone was sitting there with smirks on their faces. I sat down next to Heechul.

"What?" I asked when he was just staring at me...Along with everyone else.

"'Ah~! Eunhyuk! !" Heechul imitated in Mi Hye's voice. I punched his arm and turned away in embarrassment. They all laughed and the teasing began.

"Okay, okay! Enough! She's like a sister to me!" Siwon interrupted be pushed my head a little. Then he said in serious tone. "So, you turned her?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"She wants to keep up with me. We actually got in to a fight cause I said very kind of things about her and Gyuri. But I know she won't leave me, she isn't Gyuri, nothing like her. So I'm fine." I smiled.

"So what up with the ?" Kyuhyun asked.

"She wanted to one last time as a human." I sheepishly rubbed my neck.

"MY BOY!" Leeteuk cheered causing the others to go in an another round of teasing. But then Yoona spoke.

"Is she still upstairs?" She asked.

"Yea, she's out cold though. In a few hours she'll wake up." I responded. She nodded in undertsandment.

"Is it fine if I go and check up on her?" I nodded once more. She left the room and the guys jumped me. Attacking me and yelling at me about me finally being a man after so long.

[Yoona's POV]

Babo. Why didn't she talk to me? Then again this conversation should be between her and Eunhyuk only. I wonder how she's gonna feel when she wakes up? I mean, I know it'll be different, but how different? Is she gonna be the same Mi Hye as she was? Will she turn out to be a like Gyuri? I got to Eunhyuk's room and opened the door. I looked inside and saw Mi Hye on the bed. I smiled and walked up to her. I laid down next to her. Her hair was different. It was blonde. Blonde. Gyuri has blonde hair. I opened my mouth to scream but a hand clamped down on it. Gyuri got up off the bed and walked toward me and who ever was behind me with a smirk. She put a finger to her lips and then hit me on the head. Things got blurry and I was getting lost in the darkness.

[Siwon's POV]

I was watching Eunhyuk. He looked happy, but he's pretty good at having to hide his feelings with hurt. If he isn't happy about Mi Hye being a vampire, he shouldn't have done it. But then again I don't understand how it feels. What Eunhyuk feels for Mi Hye, I don't think anyone has ever felt that strongly for another. It's admiring, really, to see how much they both have given up for each other. They deserve all the happiness in the world. But still, I should talk to Eunhyuk.

"Hey." I nudged him. He looked at me shining eyes. "Are you okay with Mi Hye being a vampire?" I asked, even though I could see he was estatic about it with his bright eyes.

"Yea, I am. I want to give her everything I possibly can. And this is one of the things she wants. And plus, after we kill Gyuri, me and her can live together in peace." He smiled brightly.

"Where's Yoona?" Donghae asked as he tried messing Kyuhyun with the game he was playing.

"She's with Mi Hye." Eunhyuk answered. Donghae closed in on Eunhyuk.

"Finally, I get my anchovy back." He smirked. Eunhyuk's eyes rounded in fear as he tried running but I grabbed him and pushed him toward Donghae. "No need to fight, I won't hurt you." Donghae cooed.

"Yah! This is really creeping me out! Let me go!" Eunhyuk squirmed but Donghae's stronger.

"KISS HIM!" I joined in the teasing. Soon everyone was chanting. Donghae was teasingly leaning in when the door bust open. Everyone turned to see an unknown girl.

"Gyuri took Mi Hye."