Plans

It Isn't Easy Living With 13 Vampires

[Eunhyuk's POV]

After Siwon left my room, my attention went to where Mi Hye's voice was.

"I'm so tired, wanna leave?" I heard her say, I'm just not sure if she's talking to Yoona or Joon. Probably talking to Joon since Yoona has Donghae.

"Yea, sure." She was talking to Joon, since it was he who replied.

"Yoona? Are you staying here?" Mi Hye asked Yoona this time.

"Yup." I could almost hear the smile in her voice.

"Okay, well bye guys!" I miss her so much. Her enthusiasm, her touch, her smell, her smile at me,  I miss all of her. 

"Bye, thanks for telling me so early about everything." I heard sarcasm in Joon's voice, but also the joke. What was he talking about?

"No problem! Just don't tell anyone we're vampires, that wouldn't be good...for you." Heechul threatened. He knows we're vampires?

I heard them laugh.

"Alright bye!" Mi Hye said.

"Bye!" The guys and Yoona replied. I heard the door open and shut. She's gone. She's with Joon now. I will never get her back, will I? Was she ever even mine?

"Let's go." Siwon's voice broke my thoughts. I shook my head and we headed out through the window. The moment our feet touched the ground, we sped away.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Far from here, I don't want the others to hear." He replied. After that, I remained quiet. Siwon's like ten times stronger than me since he's older. He was turned to a vampire when he was 24, I was turned when I was 25, but he was turned about 124 years before me, so he's older. The year when I was turned was 1673, so the year when he was turned was 1549.  Yes, I am 374 years old and Siwon's 498 years old. Obviously since we're vampires, we don't physically age, and we adapt to our surroundings, so we easilly fit in. Siwon's actually the oldest, making him the leader of the vampire side. Leeteuk's actually the youngest, but physically oldest, making him the leader of the Super Junior. There's a reason why our name is "Super" Junior, cause we're vampires so we're "Super." Corny, I know, but it's like an inside joke.

Back to the age thing. I'm sort of a e aren't I? I mean, Mi Hye's only 19, making me 355 years older than her. We didn't have the talk about my age, but I'm pretty sure she knows I'm old since she knows about the whole Gyuri thing 237 years ago. Gyuri. I really need to kill her. She's the reason why Mi Hye had to go through . [He doesn't know it was Gyuri's plan to kill her aunt and uncle.]

"We're here." Siwon's voice, once again, cut through my thoughts. I looked around and we were across a cafe, still hidden in the shadows of the forest.

"Shouldn't we go to some where more private?" I asked. Why is he acting dumb? It's usually him who's the logical one.

"Don't worry, it is private. The people here either know about vampires, or are vampires." He explained. I didn't know there was more than one place that just for vampires. I guess the world really isn't as it seems.

"Come on." He led me to the cafe and we entered. He said hi to almost everyone.

"How many times have you been here?!" I asked. Everyone seemed to know him, and the way they presented themselves toward him, it was like he was he had some kind of power over them, like they respected him as if he were their father.

"I'm the owner of this cafe." He said and motioned for me to sit.

"Why haven't you told the rest of us?" It seems suspicious of him, but it is Siwon we're talking about here, he doesn't like to talk about what he has.

"It just never came up in conversation." He shrugged. "Okay, start." He said in a clipped tone. Siwon's like an older brother to me, but the fact that his mood can change so easily still amazes me.

"Well, the day when you guys left, I took Mi Hye to this park, where I confessed to her. We went to the Hotel where we met, and there everyone thought she was Gyuri, she was pretty brave about it. Anyway, the next morning, I got a call from Yubin, and she said that Gyuri was back. Anyway, Yubin said that Gyuri will Mi Hye, and that she wants me back, so for the safety for Mi Hye, I let her go. I told her I still love Gyuri, even though that's a complete lie. Now, seeing her happy with Joon, it's breaking me down. I know it's selfish of me, but when I saw her upset after we broke up, in a way, I was happy, cause I knew she still loved me, that's what kept me strong. Now, she's happy in another man's arms, and I'm here, slowly breaking a part." I explained. Tears were trailing down my cheeks. I looked up at Siwon. He opened his mouth to speak, but a girl's voice came out instead.

"Excuse me?" We looked up and saw two girls. I recognize them both.

"Sorry, no autographs." Siwon said and looked back at me. The girls chuckled.

"That's not why we're here." One girl with light brown hair said, Jiyoung. I growled at her when she sat down next to me, the girl with shoulder length hair, Yubin, sat next to Siwon.

"Sorry to interrupt, but it's for your own good." Yubin said, she looked at Siwon and then me.

"Then what is it?" I asked, annoyed,

"I'm Jiyoung, Gyuri's best friend, and this is Yubin, Gyuri's...Enemy." Jiyoung introduced.

"Hello...? Can we help you with anything?" Siwon asked.

"Well...Let me start." Jiyoung started. "That day, when you got a call from "Yubin", it was actually me. Gyuri told me about Mi Hye, and well from what she said, she was still in to him, but I was mistaken. So, Gyuri basically told me what to say to you, and I did just that. I mostly did it so she won't actually kill Mi Hye. Anyways, after a while, she thought Mi Hye was still in to you, so she had me set her aunt and uncle's house on fire. I didn't want to at first, but her powers are being able to manipulate people, it's hard to explain, so I did it, I killed her aunt and uncle. Eunhyuk, she told me now that she's just playing with you. It sickens me. I know that our friends will be against it too, and Yubin already hates her so she's with us, and her friends. We have to get rid of her." I felt my blood boil with anger, it was Gyuri. Absolutely EVERYTHING is her fault.

"So what are we going to do?" Siwon asked as calm as he good, but he's trembling with anger. Mi Hye's like a younger sister to him, there's no way that Gyuri will get out of this alive.

"Well, you guys don't really need me or my friends or even Jiyoung and her friends, but I came up with a plan. Eunhyuk, you have to, I mean have to act like you love her. Get her to believe you, she probably know you aren't over Mi Hye yet. Right when you see she's falling for it...Finish her. It's really simple, and won't take long." Yubin said with a shrug.

"Even Ryeowook could've thought of that." Siwon rolled his eyes.

"That's it though, it's so easy and simple, she won't see it coming." Jiyoung explained.

"So, do you know how you'll kill her?" Yubin asked.

"Why are you in this? Aren't you her bestfriend? Shouldn't you be against this?" I asked Jiyoung.

"She's not the same as she was, she's a total now." Jiyoung shrugged. "So? How will you do it?"

"I'm gonna rip her to shreds."

~~~

Thoughts?