Misunderstanding

It Isn't Easy Living With 13 Vampires

"MI HYE!!!" I heard an all too familiar voice. My breathing stopped. He was here. Why? How did he know? He was infront of me in a second, and Yoseob looked confused. "Mi Hye, what are you doing? Why are you doing this to me? I told you I loved you!" He said. I ignored him to not cry, you're strong. Just hold it in. I lookedd at Yoseob.

"Wanna go for a walk?" I asked him and he nodded like he wasn't sure. I wouldn't be either if I were in his place. I grabbed his left hand, interlaced it with mine and started walked when he appeared infront of me again.

"Isn't that Yesung from Super Junior?" Yoseob whispered in my ear. I cringed when I heard his name, no one dared to say it, this was cold-bitter reality. I turned to him and nodded.

"It's a long story that I don't want to get in to." I replied honestly and he nodded.

"Mi Hye, please, I saw the way you looked at me, I know you don't hate me." He whispered grabbing my free hand but I snatched it out and tried to give him a cold look.

"Then why would I tell that I hate you when I didn't? Are you that dumb? Or are you just in denial?" I asked as harshly as I could.

"See that's the thing! I could tell you're lying!" He said, then he turned to Yoseob. "Why are you still here?" Yoseob looked at me confused.

"He's my date." I answered, he looked at me with shock.

"Mi Hye." He whispered, hurt. I walked away with Yoseob, trying to hold back my tears.

~~~

"MI Hye, wake up! Come on we're gonna be late for the concert!" I felt someone shaking me and I heard Yoona's voice. I opened my eyes and it was confirmed, it was Yoona.

"Huh? How did I fall asleep?" I asked getting up. She laughed as she put her sandals on.

"I guess you fell asleep while I was getting ready." Yoona sheepishly grinned. I fixed my hair and put my shoed and followed her out the door. "By the way, Yuri and Jessica will meet us at the front gate." She told me as we walked. Finally, the night of the Super Junior concert! I was so excited! We decided to walk since the concert wasn't far from her house, but no matter what, I couldn't shake the weird dream I just had. Super Junior being vampires? Let a lone vampires being real at all? Haha, as if! Whatever, it's just me and my stupid imagination, but I kept thinking if I really did meet Yesung, and I'm oretty sure if I bumped in to him outside, I would've gotten a spazz attack. And, in my dream I wasn't a , but I am. Gah! Why am I even thinking about this!?

The creepy thing was though, just like my dream, from time to time, the 13 gorgeous guys would either glare or smirk at me. What the was going on?

~~~

The concert went well, besides the stares, and I decided to sleep over at Yoona's house. I was WAY too tired to walk home, a lone, after 12. When we got to her house and I changed I fell right asleep. God! I was so tired!

~~~

I woke up at around 3:38 feeling thirsty. I went to the kitchen and got some water, still half asleep. I drank a little and felt refreshed. I turned around to leave when I felt a cold wind. The window was opened and the curtains were blowing inside. Goosebumps rose on my arms and legs. I hugged my torso and went to close the window. I shut it but then I felt like I wasn't a lone.

"Gyuri." I heard a voice. I turned around slowly and saw 13 guys standing there, wearing black, like from the concert. My eyes widened, and then I shut them, squeezing them shut.

"It's just a dream, just like before. Come on, wake up, wake up, wake up-" I kept whispering to my self but someone interrupted.

"Wake up!" He said. I opened my eyes and saw Eunhyuk, his face inches away from mine. "Gyuri, I never thought you'd come back." He said caressing my cheek. "Grab her." He said and then two strong pair of arms pinned me to the floor and Eunhyuk got on top of me and the pair of arms left my sides.

"E-Eunhyuk, I'm not Gyuri, I have a heart beat." I said looking him dead in the eye. I slowly took his hand, when he wasn't moving, and put it on my heart, hoping he's understand. "I-I'm nothing like her, at all. I would never want to use someone for my own benefit." I continued, his eyes widened.

"If you're not Gyuri then..." He couldn't finish.

"Eunhyuk, her neck." I saw Donghae say. "Crescent shaped, she's been bitten." He finished. Eunhyuk tilted my head to examine the wound. Why was it still there?

Before I knew it, I was being dragged out of there, and fell in to a deep slumber.

~~~

I woke up, laying on a bed. I expected to be chained to the wall. My heart was beating like crazy, why is that I didn't care to see Yesung, I mean in my dream, it was him and only him. In my dream, Siwon treated my like a sister, but Yesung treated me like royalty and love, and to him I was. What was going on? I turned to my right to see a window replacing the wall (no wall, just a window) and to my left I saw two doors, spaced out, infront of me a wardrobe and a door next to it, above me, a mirror covering the ceiling.

"Hello?!" I called, no answer. I wasn't scared, not this time. I already knew what they were, no more fear, Mi Hye, no more fear. I tried getting up but I couldn't. "Anyone there?! Helloooo~?! I know you can hear me, vampires!" I tried again, why couldn't I get up? Then I noticed I was chained to the bed, great! The door finally opened, walking in were 13 GORGEOUS guys.

"How do you know we're vampires?" Eunhyuk asked, sitting on the only chair that was there. The others stood around him. I began telling them my dream, everything, Yesung looked confused as .

"Did you save me?" I asked him but he shook his head.

"Sorry, no." He answered. Damn, I really thought he did, I mean my dream was right about that Gyuri .

"So you're saying that you found out in your dream that we were vampires?" Eunhyuk asked, I nodded. "And that I gave you that bite mark?" Nod. Then he looked back at them and they left the room.

"Can you atleast untie me?!" I asked but no answer. I sighed and slumped my shoulders. I was really bored so I guess I fell asleep. '

~~~

When I woke up I wasn't chained anymore. Thank God! I got up and heard noises coming from downstairs, the house was the same. The noises turned to moans. My eyes widened. The railing by the stairs, letting me see clearly downstairs, let me see Donghae and Heechul, on the couch. I couldn't move. What the hell was that wetness? Was I by this?!

"Ugh! Hee! Right there!" Heechul was ing in to Donghae while his while kissing his neck.

"Ah! Donghae you're so tight!" Heechul grunted.

"I'm about to !" And then their bodies shook and they looked exhausted. Heechul clean the white residue on his fingers and pulled out, letting juices drip out of Donghae's hole. I turned around and started walking back toward the room and shut the door and leaned next to it, closing my eyes, trying to erase those images from my head.

"You enjoyed that?" I heard a voice and saw Kyuhyun smirking at me, I didn't even hear the door open.

"N-no!" I tried to defend myself but his smirk just grew into an evil smile. He came closer to me. He was infront of me now, inches away. "W-what are you doing?" I stuttered, my heart rate increased.

"Don't worry~" He cooed touching my cheek with the back of his hand. He pressed his body against mine, the cold touch sent electricity shots through me. He inched his face closer, holding my chin with his right hand, and holding my right hand with his left. The position would almost look like we were in love. Haha imagine? His face was a centimeter away from mine, our lips barely touching. He looked me deep in the eyes before I shut them. His lips pressed against mine. Not demanding but not gentle. I kissed him back and wrapped my hands around his neck, pulling him closer. He my bottom lip and I parted my lips, letting him enter my mouth. His tongue roamed every inch of my cavern.

His hands were on my side, pulling himself closer, grinding against me. I pulled away from the kiss needing air, he just went for my neck. I started ing his shirt and slowly slid it off his shoulders, feeling his muscles as I did.

"Ah~ Kyu~" I moaned when he found my sensative spot. I felt his hands travel down my stomach and lift up my skirt, his hands found their way to my throbbing womanhood. I felt him rub my , that was when I realized what was going on, I mean fully realized it, and I pushed him away.

"No stop!" I said. I was still pretty out of breath. He just looked at me, with a smirk, I see why thye call him Evil Kyu now.

"Why?" He asked, is he serious?

"Did you just ask me why?" I asked in disbelief. He just simply nodded. "Maybe because I'm still !" I said pissed. He smirked again, oh no. He came closer to me, even though I didn't think that was possible since our bodies were on on each other.

"You're a ? Well don't worry you'll still be one after this." He smirked and leaned his face closer. Why was it always Kyuhyun? Even in the damn dream!

~~~~

(A/N) MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!