Bestfriend

It Isn't Easy Living With 13 Vampires

I woke up to Yesung slightly rubbing my arm. I looked up at him and he was smiling down at me.

"Morning!" I said stretching my body.

"It's like three in the afternoon." He stated and ruffled my hair. "But since you just woke up, morning!" He said and I smiled. "Are you hungry?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." I said and got up. He got up too and brushed my hair back and kissed me passionately. Every little kiss or touch from him makes my knees go weak, so I sort of fell on him when my knees gave in. He broke the kiss and started laughing while supporting me.

"Go shower. I'll go make you breakfast." He said and left. I got in the bathroom and smiled to myself. I really like him. He's like a child and he's actually letting me tell Yoona that we're together and that he's a vampire, well not yet with the vampire thingy. I started taking my clothes off and got in the shower, turning on the hot water. Soon the bathroom was filled with steam. It's kind of funny if you think about it. I mean, I was held here captive by 13 famous vampires and now I'm together with one and happy to be here?

I really want to get to know the others. Not as Super Junior, but as Yesung's friends. I shampooed and conditioned my hair and then got out the bathroom and dried myself. I pulled out my hair products and put them in, there are like three different things I use, I know, what the hell is wrong with me? But since I use a lot of heat in my hair I need to. Anyways I started pulling on a pair of white shorts, blue tank top, and put on my silver sandals. I went down stairs to the smell pancakes. YUM!

"There you are." He said and came and kissed my forehead.

"Here I am!" I said and threw my arms up while giving a dimple smile. "It smells amazing!" I said as I sniffed again and then he laughed when my stomach growled. He laughed and he put the pancakes on the counter.

"Eat." He said and he sat next to me. I cut a piece and plopped in my mouth and chewed. I slowly swallowed as I felt Yesung staring at me, I turned to him.

"W-what?" I asked self-conscious.

"Nothing, you just look so cute when you eat." He said pinching my cheeks. I blushed and looked down, feeling full from the butterflies in my stomach but I continued eating not wanting to tell him that. When I finished I washed the plate and glass when Yesung wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck.

"Ahh, s-stop." I half moaned. I felt him smile as he continued kissing all over my neck.

"But you like it." He stated and continued. My breathing quickened and he continued kissing my neck. I wrapped my around his neck behind me. The pleasure I was feeling now was amazing. Even though all he was doing was kissing my neck, it was...unbelievable. I continued as was still working on my neck. His right hand went up my shirt and pushed my bra up to massage my right as his left moved it's way down to my skirt and pushed it up so he can reach womanhood and started rubbing my .

"A-ahh Yesung!" I moaned louder. My eyes rolled to the back of my head but then the pleasure turned to pain when I felt his fangs sink in my neck. "Ow, Y-Yesung, you're hurting me!" I said trying to stop him but he didn't. I felt him some blood out of me but then the pain went back to pleasure. It was a feeling I've never experienced before. The hair that I was grabbing to push him off was now pulling him closer. He turned me around and the wound and backed away looking horrified at what he had just done.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." He kept chanting as he kept backing away from me.

"Yesung, I'm fine, see?" I said and flashed my dimple smile and walked toward him, fixing myself as I did so. 

"No, stop!" He said and lifted his hands up.

"Stop what?" I asked and finally reached him and put his arms down. "I'm fine, I promise."

"No you don't understand. If I didn't stop you would've, you would've..." He couldn't even finish. I took a hold of my his hands in mine.

"I know, I know what would've happened. But you did stop. And I'm perfectly fine." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head on his shoulders. I felt him stiffen but then he hugged me back and my hair.

"I'm sorry." He whispered in my hair again. I pulled away to look at his face, it was pained and his forehead was creased. I touched with my fingers so he would stop.

"Stop apologizing. I'm fine. And plus, it felt sort of....nice?" I said and he looked slightly amused at my words.

"You sedistic little girl." He said poking my forehead and laughing.

"Okay, so I'm gonna go call Yoona and ask her if we can hang out today. Are you sure about going out in the sun?" I asked worried.

"Yeah, like I said it only irritates us. Nothing will happen, unless I stay in it too long, then it would be a problem." He said and I nodded.

We went upstairs and I called Yoona.

"Hello?" She answered obviously not looking at the caller I.D.

"Yoona! It's me Mi Hye! Are you doing anything today? I kind of want to introduce you to someone." I said hoping she wouldn't be busy.

"Nope! I'm free! Where do you want to meet?"

"Uhh, how about your house? Are your parents home?"

"Nope. You can come now."

"Okay, I'll be at your house in a little bit." I said and then we bid our goodbyes and hung up. I turned back to Yesung who was laying down.

"Wanna go now?" He asked and I nodded.

We walked out the house, our hands laced together. He opened the door for me and I got in and out my seat belt on as he got in his side.

"By the way, you could tell her about me." He said and flashed me a heart throbbing smile as he started driving.

"Uhm, isn't that why we're going?" I asked, seriously? Like please tell me he's joking, cause I'm pretty confused now. He started laughing at my expression.

"I mean about me being a vampire, you're so cute." He clarified and pinched my cheeks. I blushed at the movement.

"Ooohhhh!! Okay!! But what about the others? Won't they get mad?" I asked. Would they mad? I hope they don't do anything to him. His expression went hard, cold.

"It doesn't matter what they say. It's my decision. I don't need to ask their permission." He said in a cold way. I touched his hand to try to calm him down. Thank God he did. He looked at me and smiled.

"You okay? You want to talk about it?" I asked but he just shook his head.

"Maybe later, right now we have to tell your friend." He said and smiled again.


We arrived at her house and I told Yesung to just stay in the car until I call him over. I knocked on her door, my heart beating fast, what would I tell her? How would I tell her? She opened the door.

"Yoona!" I exclaimed and hugged her.

"Mi Hye! I feel like you just disappeared!" She said. I flinched when she said because I know I sort of did. Well I didn't disappear, more like taken. "So who'd you want me to meet? Are you going out with someone? Where is he? Is it a she? I mean I'd be totally fine if you were lesbian, but this so sudden, you didn't even tell me! Where is she?" She was rambling which is what she does when she's impatient.

"Yoona! YOONA! Calm down! I'm not lesbian! Is it a he. And we're sort of going out. But there's more. Maybe you should meet him first." I said and she looked at me with wide, bright eyes. "Turn around." I said and she did. I turned and motioned Yesung to come. I led Yoona to sit on the couch, holding her hand while Yesung held mine. I started getting nervous and Yesung squeezed my hand a little, as assurance maybe, I looked up at him and smiled. Yoona sat on the couch and I let go of her hand. "Wait, don't open your eyes yet." I said and sat on the couch across her.

"Okay, you can open your eyes now." Yesung spoke this time. Confusion crossed her face as she heard his face but she opened her, slowly.

"W-what is this?" She stuttered, her eyes wide.

"Yoona, this is my-"  I started but Yesung cut me off.

"I'm her boyfriend." He said and kissed the hand was entangled with mine.

"Yoona, it just sort of happened like yesterday, I'm sorry I-"

"Sorry? Are you kidding?!" Oh no, she's mad. "I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" She yelled. I had to cover my ears because of her screams.

"Wait Yoona's there's more." I said and she had to calm herself down a little. *Thump Thump* I could hear my heart in my ears. *Thump Thump* I take a deep breath. *Thump Thump* The time has come. *Thump Thump* I have to tell her.

"It's okay." Yesung whispered in my ear and kissed the side on my head.

"Yoona, he's not...human. He's...he's...he's.." I couldn't get it out.

"I'm, along with the rest of Super Junior, a vampire." He said and Yoona got up.

"You guys are funny. Vampire! Hahaha." She was laughing. I got up and held her shoulders.

"Yoona, it's not a joke. He is, see this?" I said pointing to the cresent shape scar on my neck he had just left me.

"W-what is that?" She asked her widening.

"It's a bite mark. From a vampire." I said.

"No..no! You're crazy!" She said slowly walking away holding her arms up and shaking her head chanting "no."

"Yoona, please just listen." I said coming closer to her.

"NO! Stay back!" She yelled.

"Yoona, please." I stopped, tears spilling down my eyes. She stopped and looked at me.

"You can't expect me to believe you." She said in a calmer, lower voice.

"I know you wouldn't at first. But why would I lie to you? You're my best friend." I pleaded and her eyes softened now.

"H-how did you guys meet?" She asked. She sat down across me and Yesung, who remained still while I pleaded for her to calm down, and I told her everything. I felt Yesung stiffen next to me when I told her about being chained against the wall.

Yoona, are you okay?" I asked when she didn't respond. I saw tears in her eyes and she came up to me and hugged me.

"I'm so sorry, Mi Hye! If I didn't let you go...you wouldn't be here, I'm so sorry! This is all my fault!" She said, I felt my shirt getting wet from her tears.

"Stop! Yoona, this isn't your fault. Forget about the vampire stuff, I wouldn't have met Yesung and feel this happy." I said pulling away, wiping her tears away and smiled at her.

~~~

It felt good talking to Yoona, to tell her everything. But she might be shooken up about it. Me and Yesung forgot about our movie date but decided to just watch a movie at his house. We were laying on his bed, my head on his chest and he was my hair.

"Yesung?" I whispered and he hummed slightly in response. "I think I can talk to you about my past life now." I said. And I was. I wanted him to know EVERYTHING about me, and I wanted to know him better. I hope this will make us closer.