Search

It Isn't Easy Living With 13 Vampires

[Mi Hye's POV]

I went back in my room and Joon was sitting up, rubbing his eyes with a cute pout. He looked at me walking in the room and I tried to smile, but it even felt like a grimace. I walked toward him.

"Hey." I said in a small voice. I sat beside him but he juts picked-without effort, if I may add-and sat me on his lap, my legs wrapped around his waist.

"Hey to you too. What's wrong? Why do you look so worried?" He asked. I leaned my head on his chest and breathed in his manly scent.

"Eunhyuk...He's gone. I feel like I should help the others look for him. I can't just let someone I love be alone, ya' know?" I said. Joon stiffened under me. Was it something I said? I looked up at him and he seemed hurt. I touched his face and he slightly flinched. "What's wrong?" I asked. He looked at me, and I felt like burying my self in a hole. His eyes screamed pain. What happened? He was fine just a moment ago.

"You...L-love h-him?" He stuttered.

"Well yea, I mean I d-" It then dawned on me about what he meant. "OH GOD! NOT LIKE THAT!" I yelled. He jumped slightly. "Yes, I love him, but I'm not in love with him!" I assured. Joon seemed to have calmed. I looked up at him again. "I wouldn't be here right now-with you- if I still had feelings for him. He's just a friend, at least I want him to be." I sighed. Joon cupped my face and pecked my lips.

"Go look for him." Joon whispered. I leaned my forehead against his and stared him in the eyes.

"Are you sure? I don't want to go if you're going to be upset." I said. I don't want Joon think that I'm going to choose other guys over him. Joon smiled and kissed my forehead.

"I'm sure. Remember, though, you're my girl." He said with a smirk. I hit his chest playfully.

"Way to be possessive." I got up off him. "I'm gonna go get ready and then head out. You should come with me." I said grabbing his hand and dragging him out of bed.

"Ani, I think this shouldn't be done with me there. Plus, I have to my father's company today, he wants me to meet some people, I don't know." He said picking his shirt up and putting it on. I nodded.

"Okay." I said. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face, no time for a shower. I got out and went to kitchen to smell eggs and bacon.

"American breakfast?" I asked smiling. Joon turned back from the fridge, holding a carton of orange juice.

"Yup. Come sit." He motioned. I know I should head out, it's wrong for me to sit here with Joon while Eunhyuk is out there probably alone. And I know it's selfish for me to think this, but I'm just a little happy that he's hurting. After all the hurt he put me through, he didn't come look for me when I ran out of his house, he was Gyuri. So just for a little while, I'm going to happy while he's suffering.

Joon and I ate in silence before he had to leave. I got up as well, kissing him goodbye, and then changing my clothes. It felt nice to have to wake up next to Joon, kissing him goodbye when he goes to work. I like it, and I want to do this more often. Maybe I am already falling for Joon and I like it.

I grabbed my keys and headed out. I have no idea where he could be.

~~~

After a day of endless searching for him, I still haven't found Eunhyuk. Where the hell could he have gone?! I don't want to ask the guys cause they're probably looking for him to. It's already 5 and I'm tired. Who can I ask? Think Mi Hye, freaking think! I doubt Gyuri would know, Yoona wouldn't know, who else? HIS SISTER! I ran to my car and drove to the vampire hotel. Oh God, please Eunhyuk be there, and be safe. 

I drove to the hotel and parked my car near the park he took me to where he basically confessed. I should smile at the memory, but I don't feel anything but pain. I looked around and as I was about to walk toward the hotel, a figure sitting under the tree in the park caught my eye.

~~~

Thoughts?