Explanations

It Isn't Easy Living With 13 Vampires

I think this chapter might be confusing, but I tried making it as clear as possible. It's going to be from different point of views, at different times, and it'll continously go to the present. I made the past a different, hope you get it, and thanks for subscribing! It means a lot to me! <3 Also, any questions you have for the story, just comment on this story, and I'll explain it in the beginning of the next chapter.

~~~

[Eunhyuk's POV]

-Same day, 8:47 A.M, at the hotel-

I woke up to my phone vibrating at my side. I looked at Mi Hye, she was still asleep. God, she looks beautiful. I grabbed my phone and quietly left the room.

"Yoboseyo?" I answered. It was an unknown number.

"Is this Lee Hyukjae?" It was a girl's voice, she sounded like it was an emergency.

"Well, people usually call me Eunhyuk, but yea, who is this?" Why is this person calling me Hyukjae? I barely ever say that name, I let go of that name when I became a vampire.

"Gyuri...She's back. She heard you're with another girl. She said she'll kill her, I don't know what's wrong with her, why she wants you back, but she does. She's pissed."

"Who are you? How can I trust you?" What is going on?

"I know you, well not personally, but I do. My name is Yubin, I'm close friends with Gyuri. I don't like how she's acting, but listen, you need to do this, to protect the girl you're in love with. Gyuri left, she knows where you are, and she's coming." This Jiyoung girl sounded pretty serious.

[Jiyoung's POV]

"Done unnie. Just don't actually kill the girl." I turned to Gyuri. She smiled and put a hand on my shoulder. My name isn't Yubin, it's Jiyoung, but he'd recognize my name, and I can't risk that.

"Don't worry, if she doesn't get in my way, I won't. Just remember, don't tell the others about this, just keep it between us, ne?" Gyuri said reassuringly.

[Eunhyuk's POV]

I went back and layed next to Mi Hye. I can't go back to sleep, not with what I just heard. This can't be happening. I know she has friends, friends that will avenge her death if I kill her. They wouldn't come after me, they'd go after everyone around me. I can't let that happen.

[Mi Hye's POV]

-Present Time-

His eyes have no feeling in them. I can not believe how much of an idiot I am. I believed him, I actually ing believed him. I can't stop myself now. I slapped him. Tears rolling down my face.

"I hate you, I really do." With that, I turned around and started walking away. Why? Why me? What did I do to deserve this?

The moment I got out of the house, I started running. I don't know where I'm going, but I don't stop. I can't. I need to get away from as fast as I can. I need to be away from that jerk.

[Gyuri's POV]

-Same day, 6:33 A.M-

"Okay, thanks oppa. Yes, I know, I'll be over next Saturday to pay you back, but you can't tell anyone now. I have to act loyal toward Eunhyuk. Alright, bye." I shut the phone and layed on my back.

Eunhyuk has found another girl? She looks exactly like me? Well, I want Eunhyuk back now, and if she gets in my way, well, I'm going to have to kill her. I have to get Jiyoung to call Eunhyuk in order for my plan to work,

I left the my room and walked in the living room, Nicole and Hara were watching TV.

"Where's Jiyoung?" I asked.

"She's in her room." Nicole answered. I nodded and went toward Jiyoung's room. I knocked but went in anyway.

"Jiyoung, wanna go out for a while?" I asked. She looked up from her laptop and nodded.

"Sure, let me just get ready." She agreed. I left the room and passed by Hara and Nicole.

I got in my room and changed my clothes. I wore shorts and a tank top and packed a dress. I was sitting on my bed, putting my shoes on when the door opened. Seungyeon came in.

"Where you going?" She asked, standing under the door frame.

"Out with Ji, wanna join?" I asked. She shook her and sighed and then left. Something's been off with her lately. She won't talk about it, oh well.

"Ji, you ready?!" I called when I left my room. She came out with her hair curly, wearing a miny skirt and a tanktop. We left the house.

"Why do you have that bag?" She asked nodding to the bag.

"You'll find out."

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

"How far is it?"

"Aish what's with all these questions, you'll find out, you'll see, and not that far." Even though I already answered the first two, I still repeated the answers. We got in the car and it was silent. She was probably mad. Oh well.

~~~

"Don't worry, if she doesn't get in my way, I won't. Just remember, don't tell the others about this, just keep it between us, ne?" Ji nodded. We were at a hotel, and Ji just called Eunhyuk, acting as Yubin, this I don't like, and "warned" him about me. Dumb , actually believed her. I went to the bathroom and changed in to my dress. I came out and Jiyoung was laying on the bed.

"Well, I'm going to go now, remember, do NOT tell the others, and try to see what's up with Seungyeon, she's been acting depressed lately." I advised.

"Okay, unnie. Go get your man back." She smiled. I left. I drove to the hotel where Jaejoong told me Eunhyuk and that Mi Hye girl are staying. I'm going to have to wait for them to leave.

I got to the hotel and listened closely to where they were.

"How you feeling? You think you can walk?" I heard him tease. "I'm kidding, I went easy on you." He continued. I could feel myself boiling with rage. forgot about me. Their conversation is continuing.

"Yah! Are you done yet?" I heard her ask, she sounds like me. Eunhyuk laughed.

"Yea, I guess I'm done. So what do you wanna do today?" He asked in all seriousness.

"I wanna go home, and just spend time with you." She said, cheesy . Guess it's time to wait. I sat against a tree where I will be able to see when they're coming out. I have to hide my face somehow, I'm sure people will recognize me.

~~~

Finally, they're coming out. Wait a second. She's me. Well, not literally, but she looks exactly like me, except the fact that she has brown hair. They stepped out and Eunhyuk stopped Mi Hye and said something.

"Yea, I guess. Listen, even if you're not the doppelganger, I will not turn you in to a vampire." He said to her.

"Do you think I'm going to leave you like Gyuri did? I'm nothing like her. It doesn't matter to me that you're a vamprie, I want to be with you for you, not because of what you are." So she knows about me? I saw Eunhyuk kiss her forehead.

"I know." He whispered. They turned back around and stopped. Both of their eyes widended.

"Hello Eunhyuk, I see you've replaced me."

[Mi Hye's POV]

-Present time-

I was still running in the woods. I'm starting to get tired, my legs feel heavy. My head is spinning. I can't go on. I feel my legs give in underneath me.

"Mi Hye!" I heard a male's voice call out to me, but I don't know from where. Eunhyuk?

I out.

~~~

Sorry if this chapter was a fail, it's just to explain what happened and why Eunhyuk is acting the way he is. =]