New Story: Chapter One

It Isn't Easy Living With 13 Vampires

Okay, so I'm an idiot and I used the same poll for two of my stories so it was the same poll. Anyway, I don't know how many people from this story want me to add the chapter. But I will. I decided to not to do the second story cause I have no idea where I'm gonna go with that one so I just saved it on my lap top and I'll make it in to a story when I get more ideas. Okay, here's chapter one for my story. Tell me what you guys think! <3

~~~

 

"Okay class! So today we will be talking about the periodic table. Mei, if you would please hand them out." My chemistry teacher, Mrs. Lee asked. I nodded and got up, taking the copies of the periodic table and giving one to each student. I sighed as I reached the "Jock" section of our class. Yes, even my class is divided up like this. I sit in the left back corner, by the window, hoping I wouldn't be noticed. In other words, I'm a loner. As I reached them, the basketball captain, Son Dongwoon, held his foot out, which I saw so I avoided. I usually don't hold back my snarky responses, and this time was no different.
 
"Buddy, you aren't exactly little. I think I'll be able to see your size 18 foot, so if you'll excuse me." I said and left a shocked and angry Dongwoon looking at my back. It was a lie. His feet aren't big, not at all, but he doesn't need to know that. The only reason he's even a basketball player is because of his height. I know this because my dad is friends with his parents, but Dongwoon doesn't know that. Why? Cause every time there's a dinner party, I always have a "test" to study for at Soojin's house. Soojin's my best friend, who knows exactly why I don't want to be affiliated with Dongwoon's family. Dongwoon's fangirls. They'd probably go freaking crazy if they found out. And frankly, I don't want to deal with that.
 
"Okay, so if you look at this group, 8A, these elements are known as noble gases. Why? Because they have 8 electrons. So that means that 7A has 7 electrons, 6A has 6 and so on and so forth." The teacher continued on and I continued writing my notes. You don't get to the top of the class by slacking off, now do you? A lot of people wonder why I'm even trying. They think that just because I have money, and soon going to inherit my dad's company, that I don't need to try. But that's just stupid. I don't want to be a ing to everyone, do I? And about my dad's company. Yea, I'm a girl, but my dad doesn't give a crap. He says "If you're capable enough, then we don't care. We don't want to give it to your soon-to-be husband. We want to give it to you." My soon-to-be husband. Which in his mind is Dongwoon. I don't even know why though? Ugh whatever. My mom? She died in a car accident when I was only six. My dad never re-married. He says there's only one lady in his life. And obviously that's me.

"Okay, so class, you'll all be doing partner projects for this month. I will-" Mrs. Lee was cut off by none other than Dongwoon. His parents, too, own a company. The difference between me and him? I don't use that to try to get away with things. I don't think that I'm better than anyone. Even if I am the richest person in school with Dongwoon close behind. But I never once used my money to get ahead of things. He, on the other hand, uses it for everything. It is very annoying.

"Yo! Ji Min! Wanna be my partner? We can do IT at my place!" He called over, causing the said girl to giggle uncontrollably. Did I mention that he's a player? Man-? No? Wow, you'd think that that would come up. Well he is. He can get any and every girl he wants. I, unlike these s, don't let him get to me. That would be very disgusting, and no amount of soap or body wash would be able to rid my body of the germs that linger on his skin and stick to him like leeches.

"Nope. I'll be choosing your partners for you." Mrs. Lee said with a smile. Oh great. This'll be fun. The only reason that anyone will want to be partnered up with me, is so I can do all the work and they'll get some credit. I put my cheek on the palm on my hand and waited boredly until she called my name. When she did, I almost jumped out of my seat and yelled in protest. But that was a call I did not want my parents to get. He came up to me and sat down on the seat next to mine and smirked, knowing how I was itching to get away from him. 

"Don't worry, I won't try to hurt you...yet." He continued smirking and looked straight, acting like he was paying attention. I scoffed and looked away. I can't believe this is happening. Why me, God? Do you hate me that much that I have to be partners with the Devil him self? Not cool, God. Not cool. I turned to him and glared.

"We'll meet at the library after school, we'll think of a schedule that will around our normal lives. I will not be going over your house, and you will not being coming over mine, under any circumstances. No one else needs to know about this, especially our families. Lie if you need to, I don't care." I said as cold as possible, looking him dead in the eye. He looked shocked at first but then regained his normal "cool" self.

"You know, most girls, hell even some guys, would be delighted to be working with me." He said and touched my arm. I grabbed his hand and put it on the desk and continued to glare at him. How dare he touch me.

"First, do not touch me. And second, I'm not some guy, or most girls. Don't think of me any other way than your class partner for this project. After it is over, we will have absolutely no ties. Nothing, at all. Arra?" I need to be tough. I need him to know that I don't care who he is and that I will not put up with his . It wasn't until that I looked away that I realized everyone was staring at us, listening to every word we said. I turned away, red, and went back to taking notes. Thankfully, Dongwoon didn't bother me for the rest of the class. But class did end. And he did talk. Thankfully, not much.

"I guess I'll see you at the library. Be there at 5, I have basketball practice." He said and left after I nodded. I watched his back leave. I sighed and gathered my things before leaving the class myself, making my way over to my next class. What the most? Dongwoon's in all my classes. So yea, he's in my next and last class. What even more? He sits right next to me. I went to my locker and put my things for chemistry away and took my things for Pre-Cal out. I shut my locker and saw Mir standing there, smiling sweetly at me.

"Mir!" I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I missed you! I haven't seen you all day." I said and pulled away. He laughed and ruffled my hair in affection. I've also known Mir my whole life, his parents and my parents are best friends. Mir's the third richest person in our school, and like me, he doesn't show it. Only he knows about my family knowing Dongwoon's, well other than Soojin. Yes, he knows everything about me. Can I even hide anything from him? Hell no!

"I missed you too! How about we hang out after school?" He asked as took my books from me and walked me to class. That's Mir for you, always looking out for the ones around him. I looked at him and sighed.

"I can't. I have to go to the library." I said and pouted. "I have to do a chemistry project...With the devil." I said. Mir knitted his brows together. Something he does when he's confused. I giggled at his cute expression. "I have to the project with Dongwoon. God, Mir, keep up, will you?" I said as we reached our class. Yes, me and Mir have Pre-Cal together. I am really thankful for that.

"Wait! Seriously?" He asked and I nodded. He started laughing. This freaking jerk started to laugh! "Oh! God really does hate you, doesn't he?!" He said wiping his "tears" away. I hit his arm but couldn't hold my laughter in.

"Yah! That isn't funny!" I said stomped my way to my seat. Which to my luck Dongwoon was already sitting in his seat. I silently went to my seat and sat down.

"So, you excited yet?" He questioned the moment my touched the seat. I sighed and turned to him.

"About?" I played dumb. Maybe he'll just let it go. But knowing God hates me, it went exactly the way I didn't want to. Why do things like this keep happening to me? I mean was I that much of a or something in a past life? Not that I believe in crap like that, but like seriously!

"About working with me. Come on, if you're lucky, I might even touch you." He said and once again touched my arm. I slapped his hand away and looked him dead in the eye for the second time today.

"What did I say about touching me? I don't want to touch you." I said and turned my body away. "Remember, after this project, there's nothing else." I said one last time before the teacher came in to view and started his lesson. I started to write the problems down on my paper and solving them one by one.

"Okay class! Do problems 1-30 with a partner of your choice." This is why I love Mr. Song, he always lets us choose our own partners. I'm sure if Mrs. Lee let us choose our partners I wouldn't be in the situation I was now in with Dongwoon.

"So you wanna work on this together too. If I can't touch you, maybe, just maybe I'll allow you to touch me." The Devil turned to me with a smirk. I shut my eyes and took a deep breath, God help me. I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"Are you deaf or are you just that stupid? Quite surprising in my opinion, I mean your parents are basically trillionairs because they used their brain, but you? Well you're not exactly the brightest crayon in the box, now are you?" I turned away from The Devil when Mir came but continued talking. "Let me make it clear," I turn back to him. "I have absolutely no interest in you, stop harrassing me." I said with finality.

"You okay?" Mir asked as he sat down to my left. I pouted and shook my head. He laughed and ruffled my hair for the second time today. I pouted even more when he did that. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry. And is it still about The Devil?" He asked. Yes, he knows I call him the Devil. Sometimes when I can't go over Soojin's house, I go over Mir's house, and vent on how I can't go home til the Devil leaves.

"Yea, he keeps telling me that if I'm lucky he'll touch me, or I can touch him. Tch. Desperate much? I'm not interested." I said and crossed my arms. Mir chuckled. "Do you want the answers? I'm done." I said. He looked at me shocked.

"How'd you finish so fast?" He asked as he took my notebook. I shrugged and started to draw in my notebook. "Only you, I swear." He chuckled and continued copying the answers. Mir and Soojin know everything about me, my mom's death, my dad's company, Dongwoon's parents knowing my dad. It's a good thing that my dad doesn't put up any family pictures at home, other wise, I'd be in deep . He says "Why live in the past when the present is a gift from God?" I love my dad. He's so strong and I'm so proud of him. People in school don't know about my mom, they only know I'm rich but don't know why or how. I mean it's not like I brag about anything. I was brought out of my thoughts when the bell rang, singalling the day to an end. Mir handed me my notebook and I put it away as he put his things away.

"Ready to go?" He asked. I smiled nodded. We were the last ones to walk out of the class. We went to our lockers, which are right next to each other, and met Soojin there. Soojin's the fifth richest in our school. I smiled and waved to Soojin as we reached her.

"Hey guys!" She cheered as I opened my locker. Soojin, she's like my sister. She's cheerful, funny, sweet, can be dumb at times. She's always there for me even if it's at like 3 in the morning. Like I said before, she knows absolutely everything about me. I couldn't have asked for a better best friend. I smiled at her.

"Hey." Both me and Mir said. "What do you guys wanna do today?" Mir continued the conversation. That was something I loved about Mir, he always kept a conversation going with out making it sound like it was hard work or awkward. He put everyone in a better mood with just his presence.

"I have to go to the library at 5 to discuss a project with the Devil. Mir knows, ask him the details. I don't even want to think about it." I muttered as I shut my locker. I turned around to face them and we started walking. Mir started to explain everything to Soojin, and she couldn't keep in her laughter. I frowned and continued walking. I heard my name being called by him. I turned around and saw the Devil in flesh.

"What?" I asked irritated by the fact that I have to see his face so early. I mean I know I already saw his face today, but I didn't want to see it now. I mean come on. It's torture enough that I have to work with him on this stupid assignment.

"I can't go to library. I'm actually going home right now, so I'm also skipping basketball practice. I guess we'll do it some other time." He said and then left just like that. I didn't even blink and he was walking out of the school.

"Well looks like we can hang out." I smiled brightly. Me, Mir, and Soojin walked out of school happily. We usually walk home when it's nice, and today it was just that: beautiful day out. I smiled happily walking with my two best friends. I am so blessed to have them here with me, along with my dad. I just wish my mom was still here, then everything would be complete. I was pulled out of my thoughts when my phone rang. I took iPhone out of my purse and tapped the green button to answer. It was my father.

"Ne appa." I answered. He usually doesn't call unless it's important. So what ever it was, it can't wait.

"You have to come home right now. I have important guests coming over and they want to meet you. So come home before they come. They'll be coming at 5, so you have about 2 hours to do what ever it is you need to do. Come home, hurry." He instructed. I said okay and we bid goodbye. I turned to Mir and Soojin and pouted.

"Mianhe, guys. I can't hang out. My dad has important guests coming over who want to meet me, so I guess we'll have to hang out some other time." I said. I separated ways with them after saying bye and made my way home. Hmm...I wonder who it is that wants to meet me. I got home and went to my room after saying hi to my dad to change my clothes and do my hair. I decided to curl [focus on the hair, not the ugly-osity ;)] my hair loosely and apply light make up. I put on my light pink dress with my white flats and made my way out of my room when I heard laughter. Looks like the guests are here. I walked downstairs and heard my dad telling them about me. I smiled. As I reached down stairs I saw who it was and froze. They just came inside and he was staring at me in shock.

"D-Dongwoon?" KKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~

Thoughts?