Chocolate Can Mend Even the Broken Hearted

It Isn't Easy Living With 13 Vampires

@parkgi : that means a lot to me, thank you so much! I wasn't really confident in this story, even though I read the the comments, but your comment is awesome. Thanks, I love you! <3

@13merle : well, Mi Hye, the main OC, was only in love with Yesung in the dream. Honest to God, I was going to make her and Yesung end up together, but I didn't want it to be like the dream, so I changed some things up. Also, the dream, it was just that, a dream. Except, well you'll see why similiar things happened from the dream in real life, I know it may be a little confusing, trust me when I say I tried making as little confusing as possible with out giving too much away, but you'll find out.

In the mean time, to all my other loyal readers, Saranghaeyo, and enjoy the story!

~~~

Okay, I just need to ease in to it, from the beginning. From the night of the concert, to now. Inhale, Exhale. In through the nose, out through the mouth.

"Come one..I'm not getting any younger here." Yoona said snapping her fingers in front of my face. I slapped her hand away and looked down, playing with my fingers.

"Well...Remember the dream I told you about?" I asked and I heard her hum a "mhmm". "Well, after the concert, when I came over your house.." *Deep breath* "Well, when we went to sleep, everything was fine. Then, during the middle of the night, when I went to get a glass of water, the window was open. I felt cold, so I shut it, but when I turned around, I saw... I..I saw.." Great this is the hard part. "I saw Super Junior." Yoona started laughing. "I knew I shouldn't have said anything." I whispered, which made Yoona stop laughing and look at me.

"Wait, you're kidding right? I mean, how..? What..?" She was utterly and completely confused now.

"Well, that's the thing, I'm not, well.."

"Okay, why are you nervous?" She said when I was quiet.

"One, how do you know I'm nervous? And two, wouldn't you be too?" I asked.

"You keep saying "well", Mi Hye, we've been friends for like ever, I think as your bestfriend, I would know when you're nervous, and you know what? Just continue." She said. I smiled sadly and went on with the story.

"Well, remember in my dream, the girl Gyuri? Who was Eunhyuk's ex-girlfriend, who I looked like?" Yoona nodded. "That was real. Eunhyuk thought it was her when he saw me at the concert, and remember the fact that they were vampires in my dream?" I asked.

"...Yes.." She knows where I'm going with this.

"Surprise! They really are. Okay, so after explaining to them I wasn't Gyuri, they left. I fell asleep,cause I was so damn bored, and when I woke up, I went outside. And uhh, sorry to say this Yoona, but I saw Heechul and Donghae having ." Donghae is Yoona's bias. Her eyes became round, and was hanging open. "Anyway, after that, Kyuhyun saw me staring, and he practically saw me. Well, we didn't exactly have , just him doing...things...to me." I explained, I don't want to flat out say, "He didn't shove his in to me." That would be weird.

"Wait, so he didn't put his in your ?" Way to say Yoona. That's Yoona for ya, she doesn't give a crap about what she says.

"No. So after that, when he left, I fell back asleep. When I woke up again, Eunhyuk was in my room, and he thought I was Gyuri, so after re-explaining to him that I wasn't I think he told me he loved me, but I was too dumb to realize it, God it feels like forever ago, that conversation. Yea, so then he kissed me and left. The next day, I think, I called you and Eunhyuk said that the kiss we had, wan't anything, it was a spur of the moment thing, but I couldn't help but like him. Later on that day, Donghae did me, again sorry." I apologized.

"I thought you said him and Heechul were having ." She was no even more confused.

"He said he has with Heechul, and I quote "wants some " or "Feeling gay." unquote."

"Damn." She muttered, but I heard.

"So, after that, the other guys decided to leave, leaving only me and Eunhyuk. He asked me if I wanted to go to the park, and I got excited. We got to the park, and well he asked me why hadn't tried to run away yet, and I said I don't know, and he said he was happy, and then he kissed me. He took me to a near by hotel, which was for vampires, and well we had , and said we love each other, which was the truth, I loved - love - him. I met his sister, she seems really nice. Anyway, when we got out the hotel the next morning, Gyuri was there. He took her back, and well here I am." I finished explaining, I guess that wasn't so hard, but then I looked at Yoona's face.

"THAT ING JERK! HE DOESN'T SLEEP WITH MY SISTER AND THEN TAKE BACK SOME ING WHO LEFT HIM..how long ago?" She went from yelling to being calm.

"Uhmm, 237 years ago? Well, that was in my dream." I said in a small voice.

"237-" Small voice so the maids won't hear. "ING YEARS AGO! I WILL KILL HIM, AND THAT GYURI !"

"Yah! Yoona, will you stop yelling, where are your parents?" I asked.

"Oh, they went out of town. Anyway, so what are we going to do?" She asked.

"Nothing," I felt the tears rolling down my eyes. "He looked me in the eyes, with no expression is his, and said he doesn't love me. I just have to move on, that's all." I said. I started crying harder when Yoona hugged me.

"Shh, let's watch A Walk To Remember and eat chocolate, ice cream, and just stuff our faces, ne?" She said with a smile as we pulled away. I faked a smile.

"Ne." Yoona put the movie on and we sat against the head board to her bed, looking at the screen, with fatty junk food around us. I took a spoon and scooped up the tripple chocolate fudge with brownies ice cream and shoveled it in my mouth, mending my broken heart. I remember when my mom was alive, and my first boyfriend broke up with me, she sat with me in my room.

[Flashback]

"Umma...It's over...He broke up..With me." I said between sobs. Umma put her arm around me and hugged me. We were sitting on her bed, my dad was out of town for business. She pulled us a part and told me she'd be right back. She came back with some chocolate frosting and two spoons.

"Umma...what is this?" I asked as I sat straight.

"This, my beautiful daughter, is how you mend a broken heart." She said as she uncovered the frosting, took a little on a spoon, and then she fed it to me.

[End Of Flashback]

It worked. I felt so much better, but remembering it was her who told me this, made me cry even harder. I layed on the bed and covered myself with the blanket, balling my body up, shaking with my tears, letting them all go.

~~~

I woke up and it was morning again, eight in the morning. Holy crap, I need to stop sleeping so much. It hurt to open my eyes, I must admit. Yoona just let me cry, knowing it would be the only way to get over Eunhyuk. I got up and went to the bathroom. I took out my extra tooth brush and looked in the mirror. Holy ! I look like a mess. My usually long tamed hair, looks like a bird's nest, my face looks chubby, and my eyes were red and puffy, looking even more chinky. I sighed and brushed my teeth and got in the shower. When I got out, I took out my pair of extra bra and underwear, along with Yoona's shirt and skirt. It's the usualy like this, I keep extra things here, and she keeps extra things at my house. Another day. Another day with him at my side, this is pretty painful, but I know I'll get through this, I just don't understand why it hurts so much. I walked out the room and saw Yoona coming up the stairs.

"Good! You're awake! Let's go get something to eat!" She said with a smile. I forced a smile, knowing she's being extra cheerful for me, I can't let that go to waist. We walked down the stairs, our arms hooked. We bid goodbye to the maids, along with Yoona telling them her parents won't be arriving today, and then we opened the door, and stood there was a tall figure. His brown hair tosseled, he slowly turned around and smiled.

"Siwon?"

~~~~~~

Short update, I know, but I have school tomorrow, and I'm up at 12:30, with a cold, and tired as , just to finish this chapter to my lovely lovely fans. I really appreciate the comments you guys leave, except please don't only say "Update soon!" That kind of bothers me, ya' know. I mean I sit here on my , busting it to think of how to word things in an awesome, understandable way for you guys, and all I get is an "Update soon!"? Not cool guys, not cool.

Anyway, just a little heads up, Mi Hye and Siwon do NOT fall for each other, I don't want Mi Hye to look like a , cause she isn't. Anyway, thought I might give you guys a little preview, but I won't be saying what it's about, cause I'm just that evil, ;)

~~~

"The song In The Mourning is stuck in my head, you know the one by Paramore? Well, the line "It takes allmy strength not to dig you from the ground in which you lay, the biggest part of me, you were the greatest thing and now you're just a memory to let go of." Keeps replaying in my head." I took a deep breath to control myself from breaking down with what little strength I have remaining. "It's hard, letting someone you love go. This isn't the first time I have to, and that's what I hate. I guess it just wasn't ever meant to be for me." I let the tears flow freely as I left the room, I felt all eyes on me.

~~~

Well, what do you think she's talking about?

By the way, here's the song link to the paramore song, in case any of you wanted to hear it, they only have the live version out, but her voice is still amazing<3

Paramore - In The Mourning