First Time

It Isn't Easy Living With 13 Vampires

[Mi Hye's POV]

I walked out of Yesung's room, thankful that Seohyun walked in. I can't believe I said I was in love with Eunhyuk. How can I? I mean, is it because me and him haven't been avoiding each other? Or is it because...Okay, it can't be becasue I really am in love with him. I have Joon, and he's so sweet and kind to me, and he isn't a rebound guy. When I realized I liked him, I was over Eunhyuk. I know I was. There's no way that I can still have any feelings like that for Eunhyuk, it was just a slip, it meant nothing. Yea, that's it, it was nothing.

Oh shut up, you know you meant every word of it. My inner self told me.

Shut up, no one asked you for your opinion, so stop putting your two sense in to this.

Well, I'll shut up when you finally realize that Joon's just a rebound and you're still totally and completly in love with Eunhyuk.

I think I know my own feelings thank you very much.

Yea, you do know your own feelings, but you edit them. I just tell you our feelings straight up, quit denying the truth, it isn't healthy.

Oh great, now I'm arguing with myself. I've officially gone crazy.

I reached the bottom of the steps and heard the guys talking, I stopped and listened.

[Eunhyuk's POV]

"I know I don't have the right to have her, but what else am I supposed to do? I can't hide my feelings for her. Seeing her happy with another guy makes my beatless heart ache. I know, I should be able to be happy to see be happy, but I can't." I buried my face in my hands as I said the words. I know I can tell them, they've been there for me, they're my brothers, my family. I know it was selfish of me to leave with out a proper goodbye. It was selfish none-the-less.

"Eunhyuk, you have to look at it from her side though. You did act like you didn't love her. At least she cares about you, other wise would she have spent an entire day looking for you? No, she wouldn't have." Leeteuk said patting my shoulder.

"Yea, I know. I'm acting selfish, aren't I?" I said as I picked my head up and looked at their faces, all sorrowful, but none of them were blaming me.

"No, you aren't. You're acting human, which is a good thing. That just means you still have some humanity in you." Kibum said from across the living room.

"Tha-" I started talking but was interrupted by a small fingure that appeared in the entrance of the living room. Mi Hye. 

"So..I uh, I should get going now, I guess." She said. I got up and walked toward her, ignoring the confused glances of the guys.

"Yea, I'll walk you to the door." I said and she nodded.

[Mi Hye's POV]

I tried hard not to cry. He really does love me, doesn't he? But I can't just leave Joon. I mean he's so sweet and kind. And okay, I should stop being in denial, yes, I still have loving feelings for Eunhyuk. I mean, it isn't easy to get over any guy you fell in love with, let alone the first guy. Yes, Eunhyuk is the first I've ever fallen in love with. But he ended it, not me. So why am I still here? Listening to him? I felt wetness on my face and realized I was crying. I quickly wiped my tears and went in to view right when Eunhyuk started to talk.

"So..I uh, I should get going now, I guess." I said. Eunhyuk got up and walked toward me. I looked at the other members for a second and noticed Siwon's facial expression. He knows I was crying, maybe even the others.

"Yea, I'll walk you to the door." He simply said. I couldn't find the words to say, so I just nodded and we walked to the door in silence. When we stopped at the door, I couldn't help the feeling of not wanting to say goodbye to him. God, I am such a ! I'm basically cheating on my boyfriend! Why is this happening to me?!

"Well, guess this is goodbye." He said looking down. I wrapped my arms around his neck, afraid to let him go. He slowly put his arms around my waist, pulling me close to him. I blinked back tears that threatened to escape and pulled away.

"Goodbye Eunhyuk." I whispered and left. I've made my decision. I can't back out now.

~~~

Short update, I know, but I'm still not feeling 100% better. I still have sore throat and everytime I cough or sneeze I feel like crying, it hurts like a ing ! :(

Oh and check out a new story of mine: A Vampire's Love I know! What's up me, vampires, and Joon, Right? I'm sorry! Well actually I'm not! haha anyways! and check out a oneshot collection of mine, I feel like it's crappy though, I don't know, tell me what ya think.

Thoughts?