Savior

It Isn't Easy Living With 13 Vampires

Eunhyuk. He left me. He left me for Gyuri. Gyuri. The that broke his heart 237 years ago. Wait, why am I so comfortable? Was it just a dream? I should open my eyes. Where am I? It's an all white room, wow! Way to have a variety of colors. 

http://www.batamhousing.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/white-bedroom-photos-3.jpg

I heard the shower running. Okay, some brought me here. Really?! Am I going to get ...Again? Or am I going to die? I need to get out of here. I got out of the bed and saw that I was wearing shorts and a tank top, this jack changed me! Ugh! My body hurts. Omfg! I ALREADY GOT !!!!! ADFSGJA;LGKJ! . The shower's turning off. I walked toward, what I assume to be, the bathroom door. I stood beside it and waited for whoever it is to come out so I could kill 'em. Okay, the door is opening. I'm just gonna jump on their back. Han...Deul...Set!

"YAH! JACKASS!!" I screamed as I jumped on them

"What the-? AHH!" It's a guy. In a matter of seconds, I was pinned on the bed. I closed my eyes due to the impact, this is on top of me. Great, this is what I get for being a weak little girl. I can't even fight right.

"YAH! GET OFF ME!" I thrashed around. I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was the person's body. They were wearing pants, thank God! I looked up to see the person's face. What the-? "Lee Joon?" I whispered.

"Yes! Now are you calm enough so I can let go?" He asked. I laughed in embarressment but nodded. He got off of me and sat next to me. I sat up and looked at him.

"Is this your room?" I asked. He nodded. "Wow." I muttered looking around, he wasn't kidding when he said his parents had money.

"So uhh...why were you running in the woods?" He asked. I felt tears in my eyes. Right, I was running in the woods, trying to get as far away from Gyuri and Eunhyuk. I was beginning to lose consciousness and someone called me, I was hoping it would be Eunhyuk, but looks my savior was Joon.

"Well, the guy that broke my heart...let's just say he has someone else. It's sort of complicated, and long, and just in order to fully understand, I have to tell you things that I can't." I explained. I looked up at him and he had a soft expression on his face. I felt tears rolling down my face. I quickly wiped them away and got up. "I should go." I said. He got up with me.

"I'll drive you." He smiled. I couldn't help but smile back. I was going to walk but then I looked down, my clothes.

"Uhmm, did you change me? Where are my clothes?" I asked. He laughed and shook his head.

"No, the maids did. The clothes are my sister's, she said you can keep them. They're new, so don't worry, she never wore them. As for your clothes, the maids washed them, there was mud on them when you fell, they're done, I think they're probably hung up somewhere." He answered.

"Well, thanks. I guess. Like I said, I should get going." I said.

"Yea, of course, this way." He led me out the door and holy crap, his house is huge.

"Wow." I muttered. I looked to my right where Joon was standing. He stood there, looked sort of nervous, and scratched the back of his neck.

"Yea, like I said, my parents are rich. They don't really approve of me driving a cab, but it's what ever." He explained. "Come this way." He led me down the stairs and right when we reached the bottom a blonde girl came in to view, why do I recognize her?

"Hihi! I'm Hyuna!" She greeted. Hyuna? Omg! Hyuna! (A/N in the first chapter, Hyuna was the girl that Mi Hye caught L. Joe, her ex-boyfriend, cheating on her with, just in case you didn't remember. =])

"Hyuna?" I asked. She looked at me and then familiarity colored her face.

"Mi Hye?" I laughed and nodded.

"Do you two know each other?" Joon cut in and asked. Hyuna turned red and nodded.

"Yea, remember that girl I was telling you about? The one that caught me and that L. Joe bastard kissing." She gave me a look, okay, so he doesn't know they were having , probably thinks she's a . "Well, this was his girlfriend, the one that caught us." Hyuna said bowing her head from the memory. 

"Ohh~!" He said nodding slowly.

"Yea, and Mi Hye, wait, how old are you?" She suddenly asked.

"Nineteen, why?" I asked.

"Oh, we're the same age! Okay, just making sure that I don't have to call you Unnie. Anyways, after I told oppa about what L. Joe, he beat him up." Hyuna said with a big smile.

"Really now?" I asked. Joon laughed uneasily and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yea, well I should get you going now." He said and led me out the door.

"Well, Hyuna, it was nice to see you again." I smiled and walked out with Joon.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked when we got his car. This time I sat in the front and we weren't in a cab, he's freaking loaded, why dows he drive a cab?!

"Sure."

"You seem so...friendly with Hyuna, even though she kissed your boyfriend, why?" He asked.

"Well, it wasn't her fault, it was L. Joe's fault. So, why blame someone who's innocent right?" I answered.

We drove in silence, not really knowing what to talk about, but it still wasn't awkward, it was comfortable, thoughtful. I told him Yoona's address, I really need to talk to her, I should just tell her everything, vampires, Gyuri...Eunhyuk, God, just thinking his name hurts. Huh, funny when I talk to Joon, I don't think about him, maybe cause he just has that aura around him. Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk. My mind keeps rolling back to the name that will once and for all, kill me. I just don't understand. Just..what yesterday?..Morning, he said he loved me, I saw it in his eyes. All that can't just change with in a few hours, right? He said it was all for , it can't be. I need to get to the bottom of this. I need Yoona. She's my bestfriend, my sister, she'll helo me. I need her to be there when I break down.

"We're here." Joon said cutting my thoughts. I put my hand on the door handle and turned to face him.

"Thanks, for everything." I smiled. This is guy is awesome, he let me stay in his house when he barely even knows me, and drove me to my friend's house.

"It was nothing, honest." He smiled and I got out and ran to the front door. I looked back and smiled, I saw him wave and drive away. I rang the door bell and waited a good minute before someone answered. It wa Yoona, thank God.

"Mi Hye!" She yelled and pulled me in for a bone crushing hug. "Where you were all this time?! I missed you! I It's been three weeks," Three weeks?! "And you never called! Why?! Did you forget about your bestfriend?!" She went from saying she misses me to having a look on her face that looks like shes's about to slit my throat.

"Can we go inside? You know, so I could explain everything to you." I said in a small voice.

"Oh no, come inside." This is why I love her, she could immediately tell when something's bothering me, well, after she stops yelling at everything.

We went inside and went upstairs to her room. She went back out. Okay, this isn't that bad, I just need to tell her, everything. I told her in my dream, but in my dream Yesung was with me, and it was sort of happy news. This will be me telling her: "I got kidnapped by thirteen vampires, kissed one of them, nearly got by the youngest, actually got by another, then fell for the one I kissed, oh did I fail to mention that I look like his evil of an ex? Oh yea, and then after he said he loves me, I say I love him, we sleep together, like four times, he goes back to the evil , and now he says he doesn't love me. Yea, just thought I should let you. Oh, and they're Super Junior." Yea, that's good right? I should just say that.

"Okay, I'm back, and I brought with me: chips, cookies, chocolate, ice cream, and so much more!" She said putting all of the things down, with the help of her maid. "Thank you ahjumma." Yoona smiled at her maid who was leaving after she smiled back. "Okay, spill it." She turned back to me.