Knight In Shining Armor

It Isn't Easy Living With 13 Vampires

"Siwon? What are you doing here?" I asked, how does he even know where Yoona lives? Oh God! Yoona! I hope she doesn't go all fangirl on him.

"Well, we were hoping to talk to you." He said with a hopeful smile.

"We?"

"Yup, me and Siwon." Donghae popped out of no where. . Yoona. I looked at her and I could practically see the hearts in her eyes. Donghae looked at us back and forth, and Siwon looked back from Yoona to Donghae, it was pretty amusing. Then something unexpected happened. Yoona started kissing Donghae. She grabed his neck and pulled him in. She started tugging on his shirt. WTF?!

"Ahem!" Both me and Siwon cleared our throats at the same time. Yoona stopped and glared.

"YAH! I would like to lose my ity in at least a dream!" She explained, which caused me and Siwon to die of laughter.

"Yoona...Oh..This isn't a dream!" I laughed even harder at her confused expression. She started turning red, and then pinched herself, when she didn't "wake up" she turned a crimson color.

"Crap! This is so embarrassing!" She exclaimed. She looked at Donghae and turned even redder.

"Well, you know, about the whole ity, I could help you with that." Donghae winked at Yoona. Siwon slapped his head. He rubbed the back of his head. "That may not of hurt physically, but it does emotionally." He whined. Siwon rolled his eyes.

"We're here for a reason." Siwon said and turned his attention back toward me. "Were you two going somewhere?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yea, just grabbing something to eat. Why? What'd you two need to talk about?" I asked.

"Eunhyuk." I saw Yoona ball her fists, my heart started to squeeze at the mention of his name.

"What about him?" I asked grabbing Yoona's hand and going outside causing the two guys standing there to move out our way.

"Well, we need you to talk to him. He's been acting different. Him and Gyuri...They don't belong toge-" I cut Donghae off.

"Does he seem happy?" I asked and Siwon and Donghae nodded reluctantly.

"Yea, but-" I cut Donghae off again.

"Then let him be happy. Maybe it wasn't meant for me and Eunhyuk to be together, but for him and Gyuri to get another chance. I'll let him be happy, I'm fine, trust me." I lied. "Please, just let him be. If he really doesn't want to be with her, then he won't, and he'll come back to me, but until then, if that were to even happen, leave him alone." I said.

"Fine, but here, take my number if you need to talk about anything." Siwon gave me a black card with his name and number under his name, written in white.

"And you can take my number." I saw Donghae's card was green, the word in yellow ink, name on top and number on the bottom. Both of their cards were in elegant looking script. I saw Yoona smile and nod, turning red. I could tell Donghae was waiting for her to say her name, but she's too much of an idiot to realize that.

"Her name's Yoona, by the way." I said for her.

We bid goodbye to Donghae and Siwon and they left.

"Ready to go?" I asked, once again linking arms with her. As of right now, I want Eunhyuk out of my mind, and I think I just need to spend time with my sister, Yoona.

"Yup. Although, I doubt I'm going to eat a lot." She stated as we walked to her car. She unlocked it and I went to my side.

"Why not?"

"I have butterflies in my stomach." She said in a low voice. I held in my laughter, but she noticed, and grimaced.

"Yoona! You're so cute! This is why I love you, I swear." I said and hugged her.

"I love you too." She sighed. "How you feeling?" I froze, I know exactly what she meanty by that. I don't want to think about him. Until I can finally even think his name with out feeling pain, I just don't want to think about it. I can't.

"When I know, I'll let you know. I just feel numb right now." I told her honestly. Why keep it in, 'ya know?

"Okay, you know I'm always here for you. So are Jessica and Yuri, but I know you won't tell them everything, and I understand." I smiled greatfully. She started the car and we put our sunglasses on and she started driving. I am so happy to have a friend like Yoona. She gets me. Not only in heartache, but just in everything that has happened in my life. She's been there through everything. Me finding out I was adopted, even though that wasn't painful, my parents' death, and even me moving out of my aunt's and uncle's house. It was always her who helped me, and I love her for it.

~~~

We got to a cafe and in big light blue letters it read BOYFRIEND CAFE! Hmm. This is new. Yoona and I walked in and a friendly looking guy came bouncing in front of us, jumping up and down.

"WELCOME NOONAS TO BOYFRIEND CAFE!" He smiled cheesily at us, and I couldn't help but chuckle at his three-year-old like behavior.

"Yah! NO MINWOO! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT COFFEE DURING WORK?!" Another older looking guy came and bowed to us. "I'm so sorry! Please have a seat." He gave us an apologetic smile and went running after the running boy.

"Well...That was weird." Yoona muttered as we sat down.

"Yea, but it was...adorable." I smiled. Yoona looked at me spectically and opened to say something when I heard a voice.

"Hahaha, Eunhyuk, you should put your hair back like this, it looks !" I heard her voice.

"Yea, but babe, I feel like a child when you do my hair." I felt my hair cringe as he said the word babe. Hearing them makes me sick, thank God my back is turned to them, or I'd probably throw up at the sight. Uh! Please don't see me!

"OMO! NOONA! YOU LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THE OTHER NOONA! SHE'S RIGHT THERE!" I heard the cheery little boy yell. kk!!!!

"Mi Hye?" I heard his all too familiar voice whisper. I turned around and smiled, but then something caught my eye. Lee Joon, coming off of a motor cycle, holy crap he looks hot! My smile brightened, I didn't even realize it. He opened the door and shook his hair, fixing it.

"Lee Joon!" I called ignoring the man-sorry for my mistake-child in front of me.

"Mi Hye? What are you doing here?" He came up to me and asked. He gave me a hug, which sort of surprised me, and I blushed. He let go immediately and muttered a sorry. I laughed and shook his head, temporarily forgetting the two ers that were standing right by me until he cleared his voice.

"I'm just here grabbing some breakfast with Yoona.Oh wait! I haven't introduced you two yet." I know it may seem that I'm using Joon, but I'm not, I actually think I like him. I'd confess but I need to know that I'm completely over him. I turned back to Yoona. "Yoona, this is Joon, a..friend. Joon, this is my bestfriend a.k.a sister, Yoona." They shook hands.

"Nice to meet you." He said with a smile. She returned the smile and then saw him standing behind me. Her smile turned to a glare.

"Eunhyuk? The Eunhyuk?" She said in mock happiness. I turned back and smiled sadly at him. I felt the tears stinging in my eyes.

"It was...nice...to see you...Eunhyuk." I almost burst into tears when I said his name. "You too, Gyuri." I turned back to Joon, whose eyes widened, looking back at me and Gyuri.

"Mi Hye, I'm sorry sister, but I can't hang out with you and Yoona. Maybe next time, ne?" She put emphasis on sister. I see where she's going with this.

"And Joon, this is my sister, Gyuri. My twin. Gyuri, this is Lee Joon." I introduced. "And you probably know Eunhyuk, from Super Junior." I introduced them too.

"Well, me and Eunhyuk are just getting coffee and then heading out, see you tonight." She hugged me and then whispered. "How does it feel?" She asked and let go. Grabbing his hand and walking up to the counter.

[Eunhyuk's POV]

I'm sorry Mi Hye. I still love you, please believe me. This will get a taste of her medicine for what she's doing and what she just said. Saranghaeyo.

[Mi Hye's POV]

I think I can finally say I'm over Eunhyuk. Yes, it still hurts, but why should I sit here and suffer when he isn't? I can accept my feelings for Lee Joon. My knight and shining armor. This is the third time he's helped me, second time with out even knowing it.

~~~

Thoughts?