Blackout

It Isn't Easy Living With 13 Vampires

My name is Mi Hye. I'm your average 19 year old. My parents died in an accident a few years ago, when I was 16. I lived with my aunt and uncle who considered me a daughter, but when I turned 18 I decided to move out cause I didn't want to be a burden anymore. They respected my decision but made me promise to call them every night at 9, so they can make sure I'm doing okay. I also usually visit them once a week.

Okay, back to me. I consider myself very nice, if someone needs help, I always offer my hand. I get straight A's in college. I have light brown eyes, light skin, long dark brown hair with some blonde. My hair comes down to my waist and it is naturally wavy. I have long legs so I usually wear dresses, skirts, and shorts. I was a girly girl. Okay that's all I can think of right now. I need to distract myself from crying a lone in this dark room. Sigh. I guess this is my life now. Let me explain the events up until now.

~~~

[FLASHBACK]

I had tears in my eyes. The sight that was infront of me was horrific.

"L. Joe?" I croaked and him and Hyuna looked up to see me standing there.

"M-Mi Hye." He said getting out and off of Hyuna. I wanted to surprise L. Joe that I had gotten done with work early and that we could spend time together. I had an extra key to his house cause me and him had been friends forever, but he asked me out a week ago. We hadn't even had a first kiss yet, and he's doing another girl?!

"What the hell is going on here?!" I started to raise my voice. I was no longer sad, more like beyond pissed.

"It's not what it looks like!" He pleaded coming toward me. I took a step back and he stopped.

"So what? You both just happened to be and you tripped causing your to into her?!" I was yelling now. Hyuna looked at me, surprised. It pissed me off even more, shouldn't she have left by now?! "WHAT THE ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE YOU ING ?!" I yelled at her and she jumped but grabbed her clothes and started putting them on but I didn't have any patience right now. I don't what came over me but I grabbed a fist full of her hair and threw her out the door.

"Mi Hye I'm sorry." L. Joe whispered. I wanted him to suffer right now, I didn't care about his apologies. Sorry wouldn't take all this back.

"It's a little too late for that don't you think? I hate you L. Joe." I said and walked out. Hyuna was still putting her clothes on the hallway. I gave her a muderous glare and left.

~~~

I was talking to Yoona on the phone, explaining to her what had just happened, Yoona was my best friend. We had so much in common. She was like a sister to me, always there to protect me and vice versa. She said she would come over with ice cream and chips and chocolate and everything sweet. I went to the tv room and collected my DVDs for me and Yoona to watch and started baking. Baking alway made me feel better.

After half an hour I heard the doorbell ring and I went to answer. Yoona was holding like 10 bags of junk food. I started laughing at the sight.

"Help! My arms are about to fall off!" She whined. I grabbed the bags from her and set them infront of the tv. Bowls and bowls of chips and chocolate and ice cream. Chocolate frosting to mend my broken heart. It was perfect.

"Yoona! I'm so happy you're my friend!" I said and threw my arm around her. She laughed as we sat down.

"So. Are we going to get even?" She asked and I looked at her confused.

"What?" I asked.

"What do you wanna do to Hyuna, show that her place?" She asked again and I shook my head.

"I don't think she knew that we were going out. She looked too stunned and even kind of hurt. I don't wanna do anything. And plus I called her a and threw her out the door with her hair." I said. Yoona laughed at the last part.

We started watching The Notebook and then Pride and Prejudice. My two favorite movies, I knew every line. After the movies were over she yawned and lookd at her watch.

"Do you want to sleep over tonight? We can talk about what we're gonna wear to the Super Junior concert on Saturday" I asked and her eyes brightened.

"SUPER JUNIOR!" She yelled and I laughed. She was such a child at times but neither of us cared. Yoona called her parents to let them know and they allowed her.

"So what are you going to wear?" She asked from the bathroom changing into the tanktop and shorts she leaves at my house for times like these. She was wearing a blue tank top with white shorts and I was wearing a white tank top with pink shorts.

"Uhmm I think I'm gonna wear my black pink high waisted skirt with white tank top and black leather jacket with my black flats." I said confidentally. "What about you?" I asked.

"Me.." She said getting out of the bathroom. "I'm going to wear my white shorts, blue leather jacket with the darker blue v-neck t-shirt and my long black boots." Me and Yoona always planned a week ahead of what to wear.

"AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!" I screamed and she laughed.

"Okay! Let's go to sleep!" She said and I nodded. It was pretty hard for me to go to sleep though. I was way too excited. I kepts tossing and turning, but them my eye lids started to get heavy and I slept in a deep slumber.

~~~

The week up until the concert went by pretty slow. I was avoiding L. Joe at ALL times and Hyuna apologized to me with tears. She said she had no idea that he had a girlfriend. I forgave her, and now I guess we're friends cause we hung out one time with Yoona. Hyuna's actually really nice so I apologized for throwing her out by her hair and calling her a , but she said no worries and that she would've probably done the same thing.

Finally it was the day of the concert and me and Yoona were super duper excited. We got dressed and left the house, I was getting ready at her house.

"EEEKK!! I'm SOOOO excited!" She screeched as we hailed a taxi.

"ME TOO!!" I joined her in her little spazz attack. SLFKASLGKJLASJG I WAS GOING TO SEE SUPER FREAKING JUNIOR TONIGHT! I'm pretty sure heart stopped beating, and that I would probably be dead after tonight. Me and Yoona were usually quiet when we were excited, not wanting to sound like idiots. So it wasn't awkward that we didn't talk at all during the taxi ride.

We got to the concert and everyone was going crazy. Me and Yoona were in the front row so everything was so much more better. I don't know if it was just my imagination but I swear to God the 13 gorgeous guys on stages kept staring at me and then would smirk, but the smirk irked me. It didn't feel right. But I'm sure it was just my imagination.

The concert ended and me and Yoona were extremely tired but decided to walk home, enjoying the night air. It was about 11:30 at night when I dropped her off at her house.

"Are you sure you don't want my dad to drop you off? Or sleep over?" She asked, worried, but I shook my head and smiled.

"Ani. I'll be fine." I assured her.

"Okay but call me when you get home. Arraso?" She asked.

"Arraso." I said and left. My keys were in my hands, placed so that there was a key between each of my finger incase I was attacked. I was walking home with my iPod on, listening to Sorry Sorry Answer. I was in love with this song right now. I was walking home and decided to take a short cut through the alley, I was way too tired to walk. I was about midway through the alley when I felt like someone was following me, or watching me. I turned around but didn't see anyone. I turned around to continue walking when I bumped in to something hard causing me to almost fall back. But I just bumped in to something else. Finally my eyes adjusted to the dark and I noticed that I was surrounded by people. I couldn't see their faces. The last thing I remember was a pair of hands tilting my neck and biting in to my neck.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

I woke up in my bra and . I was chained to a wall, my hands by my head and my legs spread. My head was hung low and it was very hard to pick up. But I finally managed. The room was like a dungeon. Nothing in there besides chairs facing me. The walls were made of stone and the floor was dirt. I looked down at my body and I was scared. Tears started forming in my eyes causing my vision to be blurred but no matter how hard I tried they would not fall, and they stayed like that. The door opened and in came blurry figures.

"LOOK SHE'S AWAKE!" One of them exclaimed happily. He came up to me and wiped my tears away letting me see clearly now. His cold touch sent shivers down my spine. Eunhyuk? No. This isn't real. I slept over Yoona's house and this is all just a dream. I kept repeating that in my head. I shut my eyes trying to make all this go away. I heard laughter and snapped my eyes open.

"Look at her!" I heard more laughter. They were pale, with red eyes. It was horrific.

"This isn't real. This isn't real. This isn't real." I kept chanting to myself wanting it to go away.

"Oh! But honey, it is real." It was Kyuhyun who spoke this time. What the hell was going on?