Chapter 29

You like me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Breaktime

"Young Gi-ah!" Jung Kook called Young Gi when he saw her was still in the classroom with Byung Hun. She was to ignore him but he tapped her shoulder.

"Jung Kook? Wae gurae?" Young Gi faked a awkward smile to Jung Kook but he realized that.

"Why do keep ignoring me these days?"

"Ignore you? Ani. I'm just kind of busy these days."

"Busy?" She nodded her head.

Not wanting to be like a stalker, Byung Hun sighed to Young Gi that he would leave for the canteen. But right after he left, their talking was interrupted by Hana.

"Oppa, I'm hungry. Let's go to the canteen together!" Hana said and cling her arm to Jung Kook's. She kept begging him to go with her although she wasn't hungry at all.

"But I'm talking with Young Gi." Young Gi just quiet.

"You can talk to her later." Hana then glared at Young Gi without Jung Kook knowing. Young Gi understood what she mean.

"You can go with Hana. There is still a lot of time for us to talk right?"

"But..." Before Jung Kook finished, he has already been pulled out of the classroom by Hana.

There was only Young Gi left in the classroom now. She was bored so she just finished some of her math exercise which is really easy for her. She just did it to entertain. Then...

"Boo!" A person suddenly tapped her shoulder made she jumped up. The boy just laughed like he is watching the funniest comedy in the world. 

Young Gi saw Jin laughing at her but she just ignored him. She wasn't in a good mood to argue with him. He saw she wasn't happy so he stopped his joke.

"Mian. I don't mean to make you angry." Jin said.

"Gwenchana. I'm not mad at all." Young Gi then heard the fangirls' sound outside. "You'd better leave me alone now."

"Are you telling me to go away? But you have just told me that you aren't mad."

"Aniyo. Just because of your fangirls."

Jin looked out the classroom and saw his fangirls. He didn't want her to get in trouble with his fangirls so he decided to leave.

"See you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter