Chapter 10

You like me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Nothing? But you look not okay." Byung Hun was still trying to talk to Young Gi. 

"I told you it's nothing." 

"It's fine if you don't want to tell me. But let me know if you need help, okay?"

"Thanks."

"You're welcome. That's what friends do for each other."

Young Gi and Byung Hun were busily talking when the teacher came in so they stopped chatting and concentrated on the lesson. As usual, Young Gi would star at Jung Kook sometimes. It seemed she suddenly forgot about Hana so she didn't know that Hana was looking at her like she wants to eat her. (sorry because this sentence makes you guys confused, i'm stuck with this).

After about 45 minutes, the lesson was over. It's time for lunch. Byung Hun and Young Gi went to the canteen together.

After finishing chosing food, Byung Hun and Young Gi decided to go to the table they usually sit. They saw BTS having lunch at a table near them. Young Gi stared at them made them stared back. J-Hope even called her to eat together. She just shily shook her head refusing. Although she'd love to sit with them but it's just she is afraid people will know about it. Then she saw Jung Kook walking toward her pulling her to their table. She looked at Byung Hun to beg him for help but he just looked at her then smirked. She knew that she had to sit with BTS now.

When Young Gi went to BTS's table, she saw Hana sitting there unhappily. She was a bit hesitant but she thought. Maybe only a lunch is okay. Rap Mon suggested to introduce again. They all agreed cause Young Gi only knew s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter