Chapter 2

You like me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's the lesson at the moment. They were busily studying. Young Gi and Byung Hun were totally focusing. Sometimes, Young Gi would turn her head to Jung Kook. Staring at Jung Kook is the second thing she does beside studying in the class. Byung Hun saw that and shook her shoulder lightly.

"Hey, what are you looking at?"

"Uh, nothing."

"Really? You seem like you are staring at someone."

"Who? I don't star at anybody."

"I've already known. Jung Kook?"

"J-Jung Kook? O-Of course not."

"So why do you have to stutter? I was just asking."

"I didn't." Young Gi's face was a bit red now. Why does he sometimes ask me this kind of question? She thought.

"You like him, right?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't pretend that you don't know anything. Your face is always red when I mention Jung Kook." After that, Byung Hun kept gigling. The teacher saw that they were talking in the class.

"Byung Hun and Young Gi, please stop talking." Heard that, all the students looked at them, include Jung Kook. They haven't been prompted by the teacher before. This was the first time so the class were suprise. Young Gi was embarrassed. She kicked Byung Hun's leg lightly. But he was still gigling secretly.

After that, the class was silent again. Byung Hun and Young Gi were really foucing on the lesson. They didn't chat anymore. Actually, he still talked to her and kept mentioning Jung Kook non-stop.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter