Chapter 25

You like me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During the lesson, Young Gi's mind was comepletely a mess again by the image of Jung Kook in her head. She couldn't get out from the thought of Jung Kook. She turned her head back and looked at Jung Kook. Then she startled because of what she saw. He was staring at her. She didn't dare to look at him so she just went back to the lesson.

While that, Jung Kook also couldn't concentrate on the lesson. He was thinking of Young Gi. Looking at her reminded him of the scene that Jin hugging her. He then caught her looking at him as well. He sensed that she looked at him every day. He decided to talk to her afterschool.

Hana was looking at both Young Gi and Jung Kook. She was annoyed when Jung Kook looked at Young Gi like that. He had never stared at her like that before but Young Gi. She couldn't find out why Young Gi is so attractive to him. She is always the best. Everyone likes her but Jung Kook... He never seems interested in her.

Byung Hun noticed what Young Gi did. He even caught Jung Kook and her staring at each other. But he slowly found himself turning attention to Hana instead of his friend. He saw Hana looking at Jung Kook. He suddenly hoped she would look at him. He was even confused about himself. But the truth is, he's really interested in Hana these days. But she never looked at him once.

...

The lesson continued with boredom of every student then finished after a while. Everybody quickly left the classroom. Young Gi realized

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter