Chapter 8

You like me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day

Young Gi woke up and did her routine. After finishing breakfast, she said goodbye to her parents then left. When she went outside, she saw Byung Hun leaning at the wall. He raised his head to look at her.

"Hi Young Gi!" Byung Hun waved at Young Gi.

"Hi... but why are you here?"

"You're still not really fine so I'm here to go to school with you. Don't you like it?"

"Of course, now I have a person help me carry my bag." After that, Young Gi threw her bag into Byung Hun's arms and passed him. He just chuckled at her. They had arrived at the bus stop and went to school by bus.

Young Gi and Byung Hun stepped in the school. They were walking then a girl blocked their way. It was Hana. She looked at both of them, especially Young Gi, then smiled. It made Young Gi confused because Hana had never been so friendly to her like that before. She also made the boy which was Byung Hun insane although she didn't really pay her attention to him. He had always wanted her to pay attention to him so he though she really smiled at him.

"Oh, hi Hana." Byung Hun greeted Hana. He is a friendly person. This person is also Hana so of course he will be really frienly like this. But it seemed like she didn't care about it. It made him a bit upset but he just quiet.

"Hong Young Gi..." Hana faked a smile then left. Young Gi said nothing after that ignoring Byung Hun talking non-stop.

"Wow, she is more friendly toward you today than usual. She even smiled at us. Did you see the way she smile at me?..." Byung Hun kept talking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter