Chapter 6

You like me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 20 minutes sitting in the taxi, they arrived at Young Gi's house. After going inside, Young Gi went straight to her room without caring anything. Byung Hun followed her. They both entered her room.

"Hey, you don't go in here for studying, do you?" Byung Hun asked.

"No, I just want to lie down on my bed. The bed in the hospital was so uncomfortable that I couldn't really sleep well."

Then, Byung Hun didn't listen Young Gi saying anything more. He turned his heard toward her and saw she had already slept. He just sighed. What a sleepyhead! Maybe she's too tired. Then the sound of phone made him snap out of his thought. His mom called him. It's time for him to go home.

Byung Hun walked downstairs and Young Gi's mom looked at him. She was surprise a bit because usually, they could chat with each other 3 hours non-stop without boredom but today they haven't even talked to each other 10 minutes. 

"Byung Hun-ah, are you going home now?" 

"Yes, omma."

"Why don't you stay here to help dinner with us?"

"My mom called so I have to go home. Maybe I can have dinner with you next time."

"Okay, be careful when you go home!"

"I know. Goodbye, omma!" Byung Hun bowed then left the house.

...

At the same time at school

Jung Kook was still a bit hesitant of visting Young Gi or not. He felt sorry for making her go in the hospital so it's necessary to visit her. But otherwise, he hadn't talked to her before so it would be awkward to visit her like this. Finally, he decided to visit her. He doesn't want her to think bad of him.

Jung Kook told BTS to go with him. Suddenly, a girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter